Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 08:50:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Adler's Brother on Mancow this morning
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Adler's Brother on Mancow this morning  (Read 11657 times)
benchiefjr
« on: September 07, 2006, 02:32:26 PM »

I think it was Steven Adler's brother.  He was on Mancow this morning, and said that it was all Axl's fault (of course) and that he fully expects a GnR reunion show/tour within the next 3-5 years.  I don't believe it personally, nor do I care, but whatever...just passing along information ok
BaDoBsEsSiOn418
Rocker

Yowza!

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2006, 02:56:26 PM »

Did anyone ask him when Chinese Democracy comes out?  I'm sure he knows. yes

Why's everybody so obsessed with the album?  Can't you just be happy that Axl gets to hang out with rich fashion designers? -MotherGooseLuvR
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2006, 03:00:16 PM »

I think it was Steven Adler's brother.? He was on Mancow this morning, and said that it was all Axl's fault (of course) and that he fully expects a GnR reunion show/tour within the next 3-5 years.? I don't believe it personally, nor do I care, but whatever...just passing along information ok

What a useless fountain of information the Adler family must be.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 11:25:52 AM »

Yeah, his brother Jamie has been riding on Steven's coat-tails for years.? He badmouths him up one side and kisses his ass down the other - and frankly lives off of Steven's "fame" and money.? They are the picture perfect dysfunctional family - not surprised Steven has ended up the way he is.? ? yes
WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2006, 02:11:25 PM »

Yeah, his brother Jamie has been riding on Steven's coat-tails for years.? He badmouths him up one side and kisses his ass down the other - and frankly lives off of Steven's "fame" and money.? They are the picture perfect dysfunctional family - not surprised Steven has ended up the way he is.? ? yes

haha pug can you give some examples?  I am very curious. 
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2006, 02:21:17 PM »

Leave him alone the guy is defending his brother just as anybody would do in the same circunstance

No man can be my equal
PJ
black metal poser dude
VIP

And I'm crazier!

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2006, 02:38:52 PM »

that doesnt mean he is rite

"I'm still impressed by my ability to put a shine on a pile of bullshit"
                                        SLASH
http://www.gnrsource.com
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2006, 03:20:16 PM »

Leave him alone the guy is defending his brother just as anybody would do in the same circunstance

I don't blame him for defending his brother - I merely mean he is a hanger oner - instead of creating his own life he uses his brother's "used to be fame" to try to get attention, girls, etc. 
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2006, 10:38:08 AM »

Yeah I know he's not right, but as someone said here, that is a very disfunctional family who needs no attention.

No man can be my equal
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2006, 03:55:30 AM »

I think it was Steven Adler's brother.? He was on Mancow this morning, and said that it was all Axl's fault (of course) and that he fully expects a GnR reunion show/tour within the next 3-5 years.? I don't believe it personally, nor do I care, but whatever...just passing along information ok

What a useless fountain of information the Adler family must be.

yeah..i would like to see your family...

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2006, 03:57:07 AM »

is it his brothers fault he?s fucking up on drugs ?

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2006, 04:11:16 PM »

Why are you so upset about people's opinions and/or knowledge of Steven and his family??

You know what - it is not Jamie's fault or his family's fault that Steven is a junkie, but it is
their fault when they support his bad behavior, lie for him, act like he is okay, and go on radio
or TV or whatever and try to spin the truth so that it seems like he is okay, and he is not
okay.? Ultimately Steven is the only one that can help Steven - his family should
stop covering for him and let him suffer the consequences of what he does - then and only
then will he have a chance of helping himself.?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 04:15:04 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2006, 10:20:09 AM »

Why are you always picking on him..and then get frustrated with people standing up for him ?

I agree with you last post..but i mean..this is silly...but i can?t help it..write what you wan?t..but it seems like...it?s a deadly sin to stand up for the guy ?..I mean..whatever YOU do..and whatever I do..Steven would always be in a higher rank..think about it...

And you know what..MOORE people smoked pot instead of voting for Geroge Bush last election...think about it....the world?s getting better

pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2006, 11:47:08 AM »

Why are you always picking on him..and then get frustrated with people standing up for him ?

I'm not picking on him - I am merely stating the truth and lets face it, that is way more interesting that any lies made up about him.  And while I don't believe I am frustrated I do wonder why you stand up for him if you don't know him. 

Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 12:44:42 PM »

And i  wonder why you stating your  "truth" when you don?t know him ??....and yes i know what you are gonna say " People he?s been playing with says that he is fucking up "..But ..I mean.....You and Missy..the two of you ( could make a GREAT couple)....ALWAYS turn topics around..a topic can start off with  - Whitch AA song is best ?..And then you come ...And the topic turns into a " Let?s throw shit at a person we know can kick our ass if we met him irl "..And  it?s getting really boring..that?s why i will not discuss Steven Adler over here...I rather go to Stevenadler.net and do that....

But i know that Steven is a No-show-junkie at the moment..but he WILL beat this...

I know that you have enough information to get me owned..because i?m standing up to a unreliable guy..but what he did...Nevermind...

And..don?t answer this..It?s no use...

1,2,3,4 ----- > I?m gone

hugs N?kisses

WAR41
VIP

I must admit life is trite but that's all right

« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2006, 12:58:20 PM »

And i? wonder why you stating your? "truth" when you don?t know him ??....and yes i know what you are gonna say " People he?s been playing with says that he is fucking up "..But ..I mean.....You and Missy..the two of you ( could make a GREAT couple)....ALWAYS turn topics around..a topic can start off with? - Whitch AA song is best ?..And then you come ...And the topic turns into a " Let?s throw shit at a person we know can kick our ass if we met him irl "..And? it?s getting really boring..that?s why i will not discuss Steven Adler over here...I rather go to Stevenadler.net and do that....

But i know that Steven is a No-show-junkie at the moment..but he WILL beat this...

I know that you have enough information to get me owned..because i?m standing up to a unreliable guy..but what he did...Nevermind...

1,2,3,4 ----- > I?m gone

hugs N?kisses

I think pug has pretty much proven that she dated Steven for a while and knew/knows the family.  Therefore I think her points are more valid than your especially since you sound... oh I dont know... a little biased. 
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2006, 03:55:05 PM »

Adler Sorum Brain -

Okay, dude, whatever, fantasy is a more interesting place to dwell that reality. 
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2006, 12:40:37 PM »

Hey Lamor and others - I understand that you hate me and my opinions, but what I don't understand is why you spend so much time trying to figure me out, I mean checking my messages, statistics, trying to calculate my age, how long Steven and I were together, damn who knew I was so interesting.? I also understand that there is nothing going on with Steven and you guys are frustrated because you want info and you can't get any, but to pull out the calculator and create charts trying to figure me out, damn, you must have too much time on your hands.? You don't need to speculate, ask me, I will spill.? And by the way, you are right, Steven does have two brothers, one full brother and one half brother.? His full brother is a nice man the half brother . . .?

rofl
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 03:41:40 PM by pugdog1987 » Logged
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2006, 03:41:15 PM »

And i? wonder why you stating your? "truth" when you don?t know him ??....and yes i know what you are gonna say " People he?s been playing with says that he is fucking up "..But ..I mean.....You and Missy..the two of you ( could make a GREAT couple)....ALWAYS turn topics around..a topic can start off with? - Whitch AA song is best ?..And then you come ...And the topic turns into a " Let?s throw shit at a person we know can kick our ass if we met him irl "..And? it?s getting really boring..that?s why i will not discuss Steven Adler over here...I rather go to Stevenadler.net and do that....

1,2,3,4 ----- > I?m gone

hugs N?kisses

I think pug has pretty much proven that she dated Steven for a while and knew/knows the family.? Therefore I think her points are more valid than your especially since you sound... oh I dont know... a little biased.?

That was a looooot of years ago

And - Pug.....Are you always obssesed with your old boyfriends ?..Because whatever you and steven had...It was a long time ago huh ?..And why are you asking about how people " Check you out " and stuff ?..Aren?t you hangin on the steven board all the time ?...at least thats what i have heard...

For god sake the man played drums for Guns N Roses...The greatest band in the world...Suck on that all of you haters !!!

pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2006, 04:14:40 PM »

Don't believe everything that you hear or read.   ok
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: