Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:30:34 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  axl shape
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl shape  (Read 16139 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2006, 11:02:28 PM »

It doesnt really matter...

I have a picture that will make you all say that Axl is soo skinny and in shape.. but i also have a picture of him looking pretty chubby (which the mods removed twice Grin) anyway, it doesnt really matter that much, hes looking pretty damn good, maybe not up to your standards or likke back in 1988 but he's 44 years old, and most 44 year old men dont have 6 packs.
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2006, 11:03:02 PM »

i see a gut
I feel like I'm seeing something else.

I see stern abs and not a gut. Besides, what gut has 6 defined pieces to it?

The reason Axl usually keeps his shirt buttoned at the bottom is because he has love handles, he's not as overweight as he was in '02 but he isn't defined.

The reason the shadow picture looks more defined is just that - because of shadows. Shadowing brings out anything in pictures - that's why a lot of times they photograph celebs in shadow environments to bring out definition in their bodies even when they're not very defined. You can see the extra padding around his ribs. He's slightly overweight, you can see it in his neck area and on his arms, also his legs.

But I think this is getting gay now so I'm going to stop there.
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2006, 11:07:00 PM »

^^^"I see a gut,"  dude, I can't wait to see you at 44.  Take a quick peek back to '02.  I guarantee you Axl's dropped a good 15 pounds.  He looks 100 times better than he did 4 or 5 years ago.  That's the truth.  Go watch Diddy lip-sync dancin' all around with his 6-pack.  I'll stick with GNR.   Tongue
This is Axl in 2002 without an XXXXXXXXXL football jersey on. How the hell has he lost 15 pounds from this right here?:

Axl in '03:

The lost 'weight' you people talk about was lost between January and December of 2001. He has kept it off since then. He wasn't fat in the 2002 Tour. It's the jerseys that made him look like King Kong. Hell, those fuckin' XXXXXXXXXXL jerseys would make anyone look like that. I think it's bullshit when people say he lost weight since the '02 Tour. He was already like that.

PrettyTiedUp763
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2006, 11:07:39 PM »

I just don't see it:

Huh I don't understand what you guys are talking about?!? He looks fantastic! I agree with most people that it was theose jerseys that made him look heavier then he really was. It's not 1991. We have to move on sometime...
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2006, 11:08:03 PM »

EFISH
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2006, 11:08:45 PM »

He looks alot better than 2001 Grin Grin

though the hair and bandanna are kickass
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2006, 11:09:04 PM »

I just don't see it:

Huh I don't understand what you guys are talking about?!? He looks fantastic! I agree with most people that it was theose jerseys that made him look heavier then he really was. It's not 1991. We have to move on sometime...
I know....I don't get it either...
Steel_Angel
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2006, 11:10:51 PM »

this is HOB right?

and after HOB.. RIR3... he must have ate a lot after that damnshow..

« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 11:12:52 PM by frozen inferno » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »

The first one is from one of the shows from The Joint, which was 11 months after Rock in Rio III ok
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2006, 11:13:46 PM »

No frozen inferno, it's the other way around. The pic I posted is from December of 2001/January of 2002. The pic EFISH posted is from January of 2001 (RIR3).

The pic that I posted is from the New Year's Eve Las Vegas 2001/2002 Hard Rock Cafe shows, which proves my point that Axl lost the 'extra' weight years ago and not recently.
EFISH
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2006, 11:15:31 PM »

I hope this doesnt get removed like last time, because so what if a picture makes someone look fat, this isnt a dictatorship, but if its deleted then i understand.. anyway here it is.. proof that one picture doesnt say it all, look at the huge difference between these 2 pics...

both from the same concert by the way
KillYourIdols
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 11:16:03 PM »

Are you guys seriously talking about this again!?!?!?!

Get a fucking life. All of you. Who gives a shit.
Steel_Angel
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »

No frozen inferno, it's the other way around. The pic I posted is from December of 2001/January of 2002. The pic EFISH posted is from January of 2001 (RIR3).
woah, i never would've thought.
IndiannaRose
VIP

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 11:18:01 PM »

Are you guys seriously talking about this again!?!?!?!

Get a fucking life. All of you. Who gives a shit.
It's just fuckin' tiring to hear the 'Axl get back into shape' argument when he already is in shape. It's frustrating...
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 11:21:16 PM »

I hope this doesnt get removed like last time, because so what if a picture makes someone look fat, this isnt a dictatorship, but if its deleted then i understand.. anyway here it is.. proof that one picture doesnt say it all, look at the huge difference between these 2 pics...

both from the same concert by the way

The reason you can see his abs on the left and he looks bigger on the right are because he's not defined. When he's gasping for air on the left he's breathing in causing his stomach to outline his abdomen, whereas on the other photo he is exhaling causing his stomach to push outwards.

From a health standpoint he would be considered "slightly overweight." Not physically fit and not obese. In between. Just a bit over average.
EFISH
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2006, 11:22:43 PM »

So basically he is inbetween those 2 pictures. honestly though it doesnt really matter, if he was 250 pounds id still go n see him perform
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:34 PM »

So basically he is inbetween those 2 pictures. honestly though it doesnt really matter, if he was 250 pounds id still go n see him perform

Yeah, exactly.

Like I said before, it isn't a big deal to me either, as long as he's making good music I couldn't care less.

But some people say he's "fat" and they're wrong...other people say he's not overweight and they're wrong too...he could drop about 20 pounds to be considered physically fit.
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:41 PM »

Axl has never been fat or out of shape. ?It's funny, a lot of people thought he was fat in 2002, just cause of the baggy/wide jerseys. ?Anyone who wears a huge wide jersey like that is going to appear fat. ?People will say anything...

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2006, 11:24:47 PM »

Being an avid Elvis fan (and getting shit for it alot), I feel the same way.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2006, 11:25:53 PM »

Being an avid Elvis fan (and getting shit for it alot), I feel the same way.

Why do you get shit for being an Elvis fan?

Elvis is legend.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: