Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:28:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  axl shape
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl shape  (Read 16133 times)
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2006, 12:18:12 AM »

Axl can't catch a break. He comes out looking better than he has since the early 90's and some of you still aren't happy. Overweight? Who are you trying to kid? Axl looks fanatastic and at a good weight/shape.

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
themovieaddict.com
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2006, 12:19:19 AM »

Are you seriously saying Axl's build is a mess? Haha, just look at that last picture I posted. Oh yeah, what a mess. rofl rofl rofl

No, I'm not saying that. Nice jump to conclusion.

You are seriously only seeing your own version of the truth.

What are you talking about? I don't have a "version of the truth." I said Axl is undefined and has some extra weight on him. I already said he's not fat, he's only slightly overweight. If you stop trying to put words into my mouth perhaps you will understand I was never implying he was "a mess" to begin with. I have said, and still say, Axl has looked fine since 2001, and continues to look better. People are so ultra-defensive about Axl sometimes that someone can say one thing and they take it to extremes.

He's not fat. He looks fine. I've said it from the beginning. End of story.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:20:54 AM by RussianRoulette » Logged
dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2006, 12:20:48 AM »

man I just don't see it no

aren't you one of those weight freaks that advise Nicole Richie and so on right? cuz well, comparing it to Nicole, everyone would have extra mass in their bodies hihi

and even if he had some extra mass as you put it.. I don't think for one bit it affects his health so why we should bother about it? let him be less defined if he will, who cares? he's enough age to to get lazy about it, he's not going to look perfectly fit forever

IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2006, 12:29:22 AM »

Are you seriously saying Axl's build is a mess? Haha, just look at that last picture I posted. Oh yeah, what a mess. rofl rofl rofl

No, I'm not saying that. Nice jump to conclusion.

You are seriously only seeing your own version of the truth.

What are you talking about? I don't have a "version of the truth." I said Axl is undefined and has some extra weight on him. I already said he's not fat, he's only slightly overweight. If you stop trying to put words into my mouth perhaps you will understand I was never implying he was "a mess" to begin with. I have said, and still say, Axl has looked fine since 2001, and continues to look better. People are so ultra-defensive about Axl sometimes that someone can say one thing and they take it to extremes.

He's not fat. He looks fine. I've said it from the beginning. End of story.
Russian, I thought you said "if you cannot see the extra mess (instead of mass) in those pictures you posted..". I misread that, sorry. Although, my argument still applies. Also, it's not an ultra-defensive thing because it's an 'Axl' thing. For all I care these could be pictures of a man named 'Joe Bill' from Chicago, Illinois, and I'd still put up the same argument. It's the frustration of someone calling a person overweight when the person clearly isn't that fuels the argument. Also, my "You are seriously only seeing your own version of the truth" quote is just literary technique. The general concensus here is that Axl doesn't have that flab you speak of around his arms, legs, neck, etc...But in your version of the 'truth' he does. That's where I was trying to get at.

I just don't see what you're talkin' about. It's like you're trying to tell me that the ghost of Marilyn Monroe is with Axl in every picture. Like dodger girl said, "I just don't see it".
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 12:31:29 AM by IndiannaRose » Logged
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2006, 12:47:51 AM »

If Axl sees this he will laugh his head off.

Or have a panic attack.  nervous
mdttkk
Rocker

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2006, 01:04:58 AM »

axl is not fat and is in very good health for his age, and hes lookin really sharp these days.  lets just close this stupid post cuz if my friends ever find out i go to this site and see a post like this they will think your a bunch of weirdos.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2006, 02:10:06 AM »

For all of you on here commenting on Axl being fat, how bout you guys post pictures of yourselves so we can all criticize your appearance.

Music sucks today, because it's all about image. 

Besides, where the fuck do some of you get off criticizing his appearance, seeing how he's busted more nuts in pussy, than all of you combined jacking off.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Chief
Legend

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2006, 02:29:27 AM »

hahaha! i gotta say dude , that is a signature worthy line right there!! good one!

Besides, where the fuck do some of you get off criticizing his appearance, seeing how he's busted more nuts in pussy, than all of you combined jacking off.

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2006, 02:31:23 AM »

Someone can use it if they want.  Its just how I feel.

He is axl fuckin rose not some god damn pretty boy EMO Wanna be pussy frontman.

Who gives a fuck if he is or isnt fat. I dont think he is but I don't sit and stare at the guy and lust over his 6 pack.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2006, 04:46:17 AM »

Where do you mother fuckers come from who start these kind of threads? This site is about discussing the band or individual members in sensible mature issues or debates! The amount of threads about axls hair, weight (which is a crock of shit, if I had a build like his at 44 i would be pretty fucking impressed), teeth, surgery etc are fucking pathetic. Do you people just sit at your computers all night because you have nothing better to do with your lives and start another thread about how Axl looks? If so then I feel quite sorry for you! Go and live your life. Mike

November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2006, 06:05:44 AM »

Are you ever tired of the same uselless discussions?
Are you aver happy if you have nothing Axl related to overanalyze? Roll Eyes

The guy looks fucking well and is fucking hot. Are you blind or what? Axl is not fat!!!

I bet half of you won?t look as good as Axl when you reach your forties.

He?s my idol and even if he was a walking skeleton or as fat as a cow he would still be my idol. The talent of the artist cannot be measured by his weight.

Move on dudes!

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
marty
Rocker

One Vodka For Every Ghost

« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:46 PM »

This started off as a decent topic (sort of), where u all showed pics showing 2 sides of axl, now ur just all arguin amongst urselves over who knows more about BMI n Fitness!! who cares!! get over it  Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: