Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 07:47:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  09/17/06 Update Thread
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 09/17/06 Update Thread  (Read 49607 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #240 on: September 18, 2006, 05:19:59 PM »

Yes, on the Tour section.

ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #241 on: September 18, 2006, 05:24:36 PM »

Well you can't lose what you lacked at conception ppbebe, Although your ignorance is still inexcusable.

haha what guides you into your judgement on his singing and on my ignorance? those lovely Boots?
Viva the ignorance!  bless you dude!  You don't seem to know a thing about singing in general. That would be fine if you didn't state your highly subjective opinions as fact.
J. Rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #242 on: September 18, 2006, 05:48:20 PM »

For the folks that were there at the vegas shows.... Was it hot and musty up in there during the concert?
J. Rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #243 on: September 18, 2006, 05:50:14 PM »

and were people sweating? Huh

Im asking this so I know what not to wear during the San Francisco Show
Ranma_br
Headliner

« Reply #244 on: September 18, 2006, 05:50:55 PM »

Now ... :
Trully ... AXL needs to change this setlist ... its totally predictible ...
THE 2 night were just the same ...
Its has no kind of reason to do this shows ...
At least i think that a warm up show would be teasting all the bands capassity for the tour

In my previous post I asked you how many times have you seen GN'R in 2006.

I found the answer in the HTGTH fan survey.

You have not seen them once in 2006, yet you say how bad TWAT sounded in Madrid, and how boring is the setlist.

Check my previous post about the whinning. You're one of the people I'm talking about...

I Agree with you ... in a show Atmosfear is completly different. I would go to as many shows as I could if they played next to me ... unfortunetly, i'm in Brazil, and i don't have the time neither the money to get right now in America to see them...

But now get my poiunt of view: I'm a fan ... it's natural that i always want more. GNR have one of the most amazing collection of great songs in rock n roll history, and i would love that they explored that... its just a point of view.
If I Said " BORRING " sorry, that was not what i was thinking ... The word is predictible , but EVERY SHOW has a UNIQUE aspect ( AND THAT is maybe why i get em all in the internet - all that i can).

About TWAT> I dunno, you were there ... and i was not. But for being too long ... its only 1 minute more than Better. But if you say so, you're right ... i wasn't there.
Why they don't release the album so?? Sad I love this song ...

at the end : Congrats for been in allm those concerts in 06', they have been wonderfull.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #245 on: September 18, 2006, 05:51:26 PM »

Yes, on the Tour section.

thanks!
They were awsome!
I wish i was there... Cheesy

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #246 on: September 18, 2006, 05:53:43 PM »

For the folks that were there at the vegas shows.... Was it hot and musty up in there during the concert?
I made the mistake of wearing a jersey...but it wasn't too bad by the end. Just at the begining it was pretty warm.
theillusion
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #247 on: September 18, 2006, 07:00:30 PM »

I'm disappointed with this show because this second vegas show is no different than any of the european shows which happened this summer. Because it's the same. The same show. disappointing.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #248 on: September 18, 2006, 07:01:50 PM »

I'm disappointed with this show because this second vegas show is no different than any of the european shows which happened this summer. Because it's the same. The same show. disappointing.

Yes, because everybody at the Vegas shows went to Europe this summer.  Roll Eyes

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #249 on: September 18, 2006, 07:02:32 PM »

Good point Jarmo.  Cheesy

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #250 on: September 18, 2006, 07:02:37 PM »

Well, I was at both Vegas shows, I wasn't dissapointed at ALL. I was so fucking happy each night, and I'm going again in 2 weeks in Bakersfield, and even if it is the same setlist, I know I will be VERY happy, cause IM SEEING GUNS LIVE! ?Thats what shows are for!! ?Not for the people who want every single bootleg!!

Axl is God.
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #251 on: September 18, 2006, 07:07:55 PM »

why should Guns N`Roses play a different show in America, then in Europe? That makes no sence at all!
There is stil ALOT of americans who want too se a show, like the once in Europe.. where they play almost every
song from the legendery Appetite album. That makes perfectly sence... Remember this is still also warm up dates.
and a new album is still not out.. But we now knows it will be released very very soon! So be glad GNR is ?out there
doing things right... Everything points to many months with GNR out rocking.. and im sure we soon will be supriced
again.. its just a matter of time til a whole new era in GNR history...

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #252 on: September 18, 2006, 07:14:09 PM »

and were people sweating? Huh

Im asking this so I know what not to wear during the San Francisco Show
Wear a tshirt, but depending on where you stay/park, bring a sweatshirt or something. Its been nice the past few days, but could be fucking cold after the show.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #253 on: September 18, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »

Now ... :
Trully ... AXL needs to change this setlist ... its totally predictible ...
THE 2 night were just the same ...
Its has no kind of reason to do this shows ...
At least i think that a warm up show would be teasting all the bands capassity for the tour

In my previous post I asked you how many times have you seen GN'R in 2006.

I found the answer in the HTGTH fan survey.

You have not seen them once in 2006, yet you say how bad TWAT sounded in Madrid, and how boring is the setlist.

Check my previous post about the whinning. You're one of the people I'm talking about...

I Agree with you ... in a show Atmosfear is completly different. I would go to as many shows as I could if they played next to me ... unfortunetly, i'm in Brazil, and i don't have the time neither the money to get right now in America to see them...

But now get my poiunt of view: I'm a fan ... it's natural that i always want more. GNR have one of the most amazing collection of great songs in rock n roll history, and i would love that they explored that... its just a point of view.
If I Said " BORRING " sorry, that was not what i was thinking ... The word is predictible , but EVERY SHOW has a UNIQUE aspect ( AND THAT is maybe why i get em all in the internet - all that i can).

About TWAT> I dunno, you were there ... and i was not. But for being too long ... its only 1 minute more than Better. But if you say so, you're right ... i wasn't there.
Why they don't release the album so?? Sad I love this song ...

at the end : Congrats for been in allm those concerts in 06', they have been wonderfull.

About TWAT. It's a long song cause of the long solos and the slow tempo. Not cause it's 1 minute more than better. It's also a bit difficult for fans to relate to a song that's bit slower when they listen to it for the first time.

About the "same setlist". You can't "want more" when you get none, meaning that you haven't been to a concert. It would be better if you at least judged from some bootleg instead of reading the updates on the internet (which would still suck, but at least it's better than reading about it)...

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: