Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:27:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  disturbed cover...( a lil off topic)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: disturbed cover...( a lil off topic)  (Read 2815 times)
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: September 15, 2006, 12:23:21 AM »

i dont know if anyone has heard disturbed's cover of land of confusion, but i think they did it better than phil collins...and in fact phil was mad cuz they did it how they did, but i think they did it awesome. let me know. beer

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 12:25:17 AM »

what does this have to do with guns n roses?   

Disturbed are a cool band I just saw them a few months back, but I think that cover song is cheesy.
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 12:27:26 AM »

what does this have to do with guns n roses?? ?

Disturbed are a cool band I just saw them a few months back, but I think that cover song is cheesy.
i agree with you a little bit...but i always like cover songs to be harder than the original...like turn the page when meatallica did it....but anyway....i wrote a "lil off topic!"!!

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 12:28:31 AM »

i dont know if anyone has heard disturbed's cover of land of confusion, but i think they did it better than phil collins...and in fact phil was mad cuz they did it how they did, but i think they did it awesome. let me know. beer
Since you're a noob, you might not know this: Post this kind of stuff in the Bad Obsession section. Its where all bands besides GNR/VR are discussed. ok

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2006, 12:28:49 AM »

ya dude, this is the section to discuss a topic like this
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?board=9.0
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2006, 12:31:28 AM »

Since you're a noob, you might not know this: Post this kind of stuff in the Bad Obsession section. Its where all bands besides GNR/VR are discussed. ok
well since your a dork you might not know this....I HATE YOU...shut up...who cares what i write....dotn get involved....i love gnr, but your gay so call a stripper get off the computer and have fun

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2006, 12:43:15 AM »

well since your a dork you might not know this....I HATE YOU...shut up...who cares what i write....dotn get involved....i love gnr, but your gay so call a stripper get off the computer and have fun
Jarmo, if this is any indication, we might be about to witness another dipshit noob invasion. nervous

redlespaul
The Original Lunchbox?
Headliner

(not a redlespaul)

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2006, 12:51:39 AM »

So I can keep my post on topic--

From http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php (The main page of the entire board):

Guns N' Roses
Everything GN'R related, including discussions about present members.

The Jungle
Off Topic discussions....

Genesis did the song--it's not a Phil Collins solo tune.

Yes, I know...Phil Collins sang in the original, but Genesis rocked a little harder than Phil Collins' solo stuff.

red
les
paul
crofty
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2006, 04:31:37 AM »

Bloody hell fire chief, Calm down, the fella's only pointing you in the right direction to keep the board in order, you're acting like you've just walked in on him shagging your mum.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: