Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:01:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Axl Forgetting Lyrics to his own songs.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl Forgetting Lyrics to his own songs.  (Read 7362 times)
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2006, 01:57:45 PM »

yeah axl is the only rockstar in the world that sometimes forgetting lyrics..
Alina
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2006, 02:00:34 PM »

hey dont be so judgemental its hapens with everybudy

BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2006, 02:02:56 PM »

Do you guys want some cheese to go with that wine??

They don't need to be perfect.? They're established and one of the most notorious bands in existence.? Who cares if they miss a beat or a lyric?? That's the beauty of concert experiences.? If it would ALWAYS be PERFECT, people would just sit on their asses at home and listen to the studio album.

peace

they aren`t exactely established... the name is, but the band isn`t...

Yeah that's essentially what I meant. ?Most people go to a GNR show to hear the old tunes that they remember and then it may dawn on them - oh, slash isn't here - oh well, still cool music. ?That's what keeps the band alive, because they've duplicated the past musically and have added a new flavor of songs that still serve as crowd pleasers (Blues, Mad, Better, etc). ?Most people go to concerts to have fun, not to criticize a missed word or two. ?It's the GNR aura of late shows, rants and other politics that keeps the band interesting to the point where nobody cares that a word is missed. ?GNR is entertainment in more ways than just musically, they're newsworthy and they're enjoyable to the fans that follow them. ?It's a saga checking this board daily for new show announcements, CD news, quotes, etc. ?Most other bands are just about the music and it's they're only way to convey entertainment. ?The name GNR carries much more wait than the average band. Hence, they're established. ? peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2006, 02:04:23 PM »

Axl sure does screw up alot lyrics on this tour. I was listening to Rock AM Ring. He screwed up "Patience", "Madagasgar" and some others like "You could be mine" from Download feasival (for what ever reason). I really don't recall him screwing up the lyrics from the "Illusion" tour that much (that I can Recall). He stops and starts way too much. He doesn't mind telling the band they f**ked up in front of everyone either. Doesn't he have a monitor with the lyrics on them, just like on the "Illusion tour"? I was in a band for a good while and if someone screws up, the best thing to do is try to cover it and continue without stoping and pointing it out to the audience. I guess he doesn't care if it sounds like sh*t.
f..k you, I and other gnr fans like that
If he said some other word than on original song,this isn't a big problem,and we like that

f..k you again,and again and again and again

I have never seen so many tree
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »

If he said some other word than on original song,this isn't a big problem,and we like that

As i recall By your own rules, this is grounds for negative karma. everyone else who says this to other members received negative karma this no different.

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2006, 02:20:55 PM »

As i recall By your own rules, this is grounds for negative karma. everyone else who says this to other members received negative karma this no different.

I will say this, in this case, your post can be seen as a way to get a reaction from people. Almost like you were looking for a fight.

So, I won't give him the negative karma you wish for.

Instead, let's forget this non-discussion.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: