Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 09:15:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227829 Posts in 43249 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  GN'R to play shows in Florida in October
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R to play shows in Florida in October  (Read 27413 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2006, 02:15:30 PM »

Did the ad for BankAtlantic say when tickets were going on sale?  SoFL a weird area?  Now that's an understatement! rofl

Guess you've never been to Utah............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2006, 02:16:15 PM »

93 Rock says 10/24 show will go on sale this Saturday.  While I'm in Vegas, dammit!

Starting looking for an internet connection in LV..........That's what I am gonna do.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: September 15, 2006, 10:27:09 PM »

okay airfare from tampa to jacksonville via southwest is $49 each way

GNR ticket will be $100 or so.

Mastercard is going to make me client of the month for October Tongue
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #163 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »

You could practically drive it in the time you will spend in the airports

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
EFISH
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2006, 10:32:36 PM »

yeah i was about to say the same thing
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: September 15, 2006, 10:53:00 PM »

nah..i'd rather fly.

i have the flexiblity to expense it as a business trip anyway Grin

so i had nyc hammerstein in may on 14 and 15th
sacramento and san diego oct 2 and oct 5
tampa oct 25
and now jax oct 20

with airfare, and hotels and gnr tix.......mastercard loves GNR and me Grin
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2006, 01:07:14 PM »

woo hoo

jacksonville here comes dolphin Grin
EFISH
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2006, 09:24:44 PM »

The show at BankAtlantic Center has sold alot of tickets... I keep checking back to see what tickets are avialable, and the best seat avialable is pretty bad Tongue  However, the Estero show is the opposite, it allows me to buy 50 floor tickets if i wanted to, still Cheesy Something tells me Estero show won't sell much because not that many people live near there, and the other shows are closer to everybody ok
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2006, 09:30:04 PM »

why aint it on the main gnr website? lazy bastards...
It takes them four years to figure how to use the keyboard, that's why. rofl

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2006, 09:50:12 PM »

The show at BankAtlantic Center has sold alot of tickets... I keep checking back to see what tickets are avialable, and the best seat avialable is pretty bad Tongue  However, the Estero show is the opposite, it allows me to buy 50 floor tickets if i wanted to, still Cheesy Something tells me Estero show won't sell much because not that many people live near there, and the other shows are closer to everybody ok

The Estero show is sold out of $49 tickets, and will be a sell out show!  I think buying 50 tickets at a time is a glitch.
EFISH
« Reply #170 on: September 17, 2006, 09:52:52 PM »

The Estero show is sold out of $49 tickets, and will be a sell out show!  I think buying 50 tickets at a time is a glitch.

No way, i tried like 5 times!!!  hihi and that was for the 89 dollar tickets on the floor. i guess not many people want to spend that much money.

i cant beleive im going to see GN'R, i just had a reality check and I'm like freaking out im so excited! how am i gonna last these 5 weeks its going to be the longest way ever!!!
kylemsymons
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #171 on: September 17, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »

Its gonna be amazing.

Im thinking about driving across Alligator Alley for the Estero show as well.

It's been 14 years since my last Guns show, so I might have to make up for that by seeing a couple on this tour ok
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #172 on: September 17, 2006, 10:24:24 PM »

Those Florida shows sold well, and I would expect all of them to be completely soldout by showtime!  All, except Estero (around 9K), are pretty big arenas!!   
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2006, 09:48:11 AM »

I'm going to both the Sunrise & Estero shows.  I went for the floor seats, should be interesting.  I'm too excited, last time I saw them was in 1987 in Holmdel, NJ.  I'm still kind of hoping if they sell out the FL shows, they add more and play in West Palm Beach, which is right up the street from me!
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #174 on: September 18, 2006, 07:28:30 PM »

As of right now, it looks like the "floor" at Sunrise is sold out, but the upper level chair seats are still available.  There are still "floor" seats available at Estero, as of now.  Does anyone know how the other FL shows are selling?
EFISH
« Reply #175 on: September 18, 2006, 07:31:45 PM »

As of right now, it looks like the "floor" at Sunrise is sold out, but the upper level chair seats are still available.  There are still "floor" seats available at Estero, as of now.  Does anyone know how the other FL shows are selling?

Yep, and the only avialable tickets for Estero is the floor. If you look though, they allow 50 tickets to be bought at once. I bet scalpers, and other ticket sites (the ones that sell way tooo overpriced) bought them up... I saw those 49 dollar seats being sold for over 200 bucks on ticketliquidator and sites like that. so ridiculous. see you at the gigs... i know u got floor for both like me, so what time do u plan on geting to the venues. I'm geting to Sunset venue at about 4:30 and the Estero one at about 6:30. I know its like 5 weeks in advance, but its fun to talk about peace
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #176 on: September 18, 2006, 07:36:08 PM »

Yes it is.  We'll probably get to the Sunrise show about 6 PM and the Estero show earlier, like 5 PM.  I know there is a restaurant in the Estero arena, but they only allow you to make a dinner reservation about an hour before showtime, so that won't help.  I was hoping you could get in about 4 and just slither on down to the floor, but they don't let you!  The only thing that works in my favor to get close to the stage is that I am little and my husband is big, so maybe we can just slither on down.  I just hope it's a little cooler here in October than it's been.  I know I am way older than you Mr. EFish, but I respect and appreciate all that you do for this Guns n Roses board.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: