Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:15:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sept. 21st, 2006 San Francisco  (Read 54664 times)
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #160 on: September 22, 2006, 04:59:26 PM »

^I'm not underaged, but that is creepy.

Great pics once again.

Are there any more to be expected.

how about a review?
Nope, no more pics. The security guards were in different spots last night, and the ones near me were pretty strict with no flash/video, and my camera sucks if I try it without flash, so I didn't take any. Plus I was pushed up against the front barrier so hard I don't think I would of ever been able to get it out of my pocket.

I plan on writing a review, probably later today after I do some laundry. Right now I'm still out of it from less than 7 total hours of sleep since tuesday.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #161 on: September 22, 2006, 05:02:32 PM »

^I'm not underaged, but that is creepy.

Great pics once again.

Are there any more to be expected.

how about a review?
Nope, no more pics. The security guards were in different spots last night, and the ones near me were pretty strict with no flash/video, and my camera sucks if I try it without flash, so I didn't take any. Plus I was pushed up against the front barrier so hard I don't think I would of ever been able to get it out of my pocket.

I plan on writing a review, probably later today after I do some laundry. Right now I'm still out of it from less than 7 total hours of sleep since tuesday.

I was just joking about you being underage, but as you said, that's still pretty creepy.

He posted a second message too right after I replied.  rofl
drops_of_jupiter
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #162 on: September 22, 2006, 06:18:45 PM »

Kitty..OMG.... Shocked
I would fuckin' frame that and, like, make the frame gold or summat. How'd you get to meet 'em? You just wait outside? Weird that he didn't mind you taking a pic.
KelsisZero
Headliner

« Reply #163 on: September 22, 2006, 07:13:36 PM »

Can anyone tell me if bbf played Eruption and Mean Street during his solo? I heard word that he did...

September 20th, The Warfield, San Francisco
December 17th, Gibson Amphitheater, Los Angeles
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #164 on: September 22, 2006, 07:21:52 PM »

Kitty..OMG.... Shocked
I would fuckin' frame that and, like, make the frame gold or summat. How'd you get to meet 'em? You just wait outside? Weird that he didn't mind you taking a pic.
Yea there were like 8 people outside the back of the venue and Axl was out for about all of 4 minutes. Axl came out about 3:20am, the rest of the band came out fairly quickly after the show. Richard and Chris walked out first, Richard said hi, but no one really bugged him because he had his daughter with him, and Chris wouldnt even wave. Then Dizzy came out, and immediately after that Tommy came out. 15 minutes later or so, Robin came out. They were all in a huge rush, all said they had to get somewhere.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
J. Rose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #165 on: September 22, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »

Kitty..OMG.... Shocked
Yea there were like 8 people outside the back of the venue and Axl was out for about all of 4 minutes. Axl came out about 3:20am, the rest of the band came out fairly quickly after the show. Richard and Chris walked out first, Richard said hi, but no one really bugged him because he had his daughter with him, and Chris wouldnt even wave. Then Dizzy came out, and immediately after that Tommy came out. 15 minutes later or so, Robin came out. They were all in a huge rush, all said they had to get somewhere.

Yup... and I was one of those eight ... How do you post display pictures on this thread. I wanna post my shit too.  peace
TheGuyOnTV
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2006, 07:45:30 PM »

Can anyone tell me if bbf played Eruption and Mean Street during his solo? I heard word that he did...

i was in the front last nite, and YES, bumblefoot did play part of "eruption" and the intro to "mean street"... Dynamite!!! just like EVH!
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2006, 07:47:37 PM »

i was in the front last nite, and YES, bumblefoot did play part of "eruption" and the intro to "mean street"... Dynamite!!! just like EVH!

Cool.

I would like to hear The Bucket play Eruption.  yes
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »

Kitty..OMG.... Shocked

Yup... and I was one of those eight ... How do you post display pictures on this thread. I wanna post my shit too.  peace
upload them somewhere like photobucket, and use the [img] tag

fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2006, 08:04:19 PM »

Cool!!

I wonder if he'll play it at the Inland Invasion.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2006, 08:14:26 PM »

Thanks for the pics and reviews.  Kiss
I love reading the tidbits.

Me "dizzy the piano is beautiful but did you write the blues as well?
Dizzy "no actually axl wrote the verses first, then I added the piano intro and bridge and then the band filled it in. Its the first song we've done together as a band. I'm real happy about it."
Me "that's awesome but robin's 'better' is also amazing. "
Dizzy " ya robin did the whole song, he is amazing. Then axl wrote all the lyrics"

uh huh..these are pieces of news worthy of note about better and the blues.

Its 630am and I'm takin a flight home.

Next stop. Kroq.

For some reason I thought you lived in europe.
Bono
« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2006, 08:23:13 PM »

Awesome pictures BadNaughtyKitty ok

Seriously though why does Axl keep his shirt unbuttond like that. rofl It looks so stupid and don't anyone deny it. If it was any other person that'd be the first thing said. "Why the hell dos he leave his shirt unbuttond?"  rofl too funny. he looks good there but dude button your shirt!!!

Ali
Legend

Waiting for Promised Land....

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2006, 08:25:20 PM »

Interestingly enough, I could've sworn that Axl said at the first SF show that he was asked to leave a restaurant because he had his shirt unbuttoned.  Either asked to leave or asked to button it up Smiley

Ali
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2006, 08:27:14 PM »

Seriously though why does Axl keep his shirt unbuttond like that. rofl It looks so stupid and don't anyone deny it. If it was any other person that'd be the first thing said. "Why the hell dos he leave his shirt unbuttond?"  rofl too funny. he looks good there but dude button your shirt!!!

He wants the bling to show.
And can't wear the bling over the shirt - not fashionable at all  no

KelsisZero
Headliner

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2006, 08:30:00 PM »

quite jealous, I really wanted to hear that, it must have been great!

September 20th, The Warfield, San Francisco
December 17th, Gibson Amphitheater, Los Angeles
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2006, 08:33:45 PM »

Lara, is the bling the cross? either that or he's too hot.
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #176 on: September 22, 2006, 08:38:18 PM »

Interestingly enough, I could've sworn that Axl said at the first SF show that he was asked to leave a restaurant because he had his shirt unbuttoned.  Either asked to leave or asked to button it up Smiley

Ali
he did say something like that, i couldn't hear where he said he had been

Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #177 on: September 22, 2006, 08:41:06 PM »

Lara, is the bling the cross? either that or he's too hot.

Yes.

And yes.  drool  Grin
Bono
« Reply #178 on: September 22, 2006, 08:41:17 PM »

Interestingly enough, I could've sworn that Axl said at the first SF show that he was asked to leave a restaurant because he had his shirt unbuttoned. ?Either asked to leave or asked to button it up Smiley

Ali
Really. That'd be hilarious if it's true. You think that'd be his cue to get with it hihi

He wants the bling to show.
And can't wear the bling over the shirt - not fashionable at all? no

hihi Well I can solve that problem right now. Wear a black shirt and then the bling will stand out perfectly. Trust me doing your shirt up is much more fashionable than showing off your... errrr....ummmm... supposed chest I guess. hihi .
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #179 on: September 22, 2006, 08:44:32 PM »

hihi Well I can solve that problem right now. Wear a black shirt and then the bling will stand out perfectly. Trust me doing your shirt up is much more fashionable than showing off your... errrr....ummmm... supposed chest I guess. hihi .

Wouldn't he look more like a priest rather than a rock star then?  Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: