Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:54:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Here we go again...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here we go again...  (Read 6138 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« on: September 22, 2006, 11:06:27 PM »

...hate to sound like a broken record but I got another negative Karma - no explanation was posted. I'm pretty sure I've been avoiding the smiley-posts so what was it for?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:28:24 PM »

...hate to sound like a broken record but I got another negative Karma - no explanation was posted. I'm pretty sure I've been avoiding the smiley-posts so what was it for?
all of us who were involved in that thread bono made got it.  probably because of how off topic it got and all the personal attacks.    who cares, i'll admit that went to far and its just a number anyways i could care less.
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:29:53 PM »

"And BTW - I'm pretty sure personal insults aren't allowed here. Calling someone the names you called Bono, or saying his mom should have swallowed him as cum, is disgusting. Fuck off."

I'm guessing that was it

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 11:30:40 PM »

That guy got it.....

You should adjust to the fact that this place isn't like MyGNR or wherever you posted in the past. I don't know what you got away with on other boards, but we don't like it when threads go off topic like the one mentioned.

If you wanna "fight", do it somewhere else.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2006, 11:31:25 PM »

Where is this "bono thread" i want to read this Tongue
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 11:33:17 PM »

It is the "Axl vs. Cameras" thread

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
EFISH
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2006, 11:39:57 PM »

haha u guys r crazy mofo's Grin

why wuld u call JB a redneck photographer? i know u wish u were him, he is my idol Grin Wink
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2006, 11:44:12 PM »

Great, now the thread got deleted because you immature punks couldn't take it to PM's.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2006, 11:46:24 PM »

Great, now the thread got deleted because you immature punks couldn't take it to PM's.

i believe that should be a negative karma for name calling.  rofl

relax dude, the topic is still there
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=35945

go talk about Axl and Cameras and get it back on topic.  ok
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 11:48:26 PM »

It's locked.  Roll Eyes
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2006, 11:53:50 PM »

That guy got it.....

You should adjust to the fact that this place isn't like MyGNR or wherever you posted in the past. I don't know what you got away with on other boards, but we don't like it when threads go off topic like the one mentioned.

If you wanna "fight", do it somewhere else.

/jarmo

I was the one telling them to go back on topic if you read the replies...  Tongue

I even pointed out that before was said anything it hadn't BEEN off-topic.
Bono
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2006, 11:55:31 PM »

I'd just like to add that I think it's pure BS that I got a negative Karma for addressing the douchebags who intentionally tried to ruin the thread. It was so obvious what they were doing, that my few responses in my opinion should have been ignored and understood. I responded to WES twice and was done and then to Jim Bob twice and was done. I suppose the first response to Jim bob was a bit laced with some profanity but it was only calling it like it is. ?You see your thread intentionally being takeing off track and you get knocked a karma point for defending it. BS. It's also BS that Jim Bob and myself have the same Karma rating. How's that even possible? Wes I believe was banned so that was a positive move. But yeah the thread was decent and relvant considering the upcomimng shows and stuff, yet Wes and Jim Bob intentionally tried to derail it the second they enterd the thread, and they managed just that. Good job fellas.

Rant over. peace

« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 11:57:08 PM by Bono » Logged
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2006, 11:57:52 PM »

And it seems like Jim Bob has something against you personally, therefore derailing your thread on purpose.
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2006, 12:04:21 AM »

I'd just like to add that I think it's pure BS that I got a negative Karma for addressing the douchebags who intentionally tried to ruin the thread. It was so obvious what they were doing, that my few responses in my opinion should have been ignored and understood. I responded to WES twice and was done and then to Jim Bob twice and was done. I suppose the first response to Jim bob was a bit laced with some profanity but it was only calling it like it is.  You see your thread intentionally being takeing off track and you get knocked a karma point for defending it. BS. It's also BS that Jim Bob and myself have the same Karma rating. How's that even possible? Wes I believe was banned so that was a positive move. But yeah the thread was decent and relvant considering the upcomimng shows and stuff, yet Wes and Jim Bob intentionally tried to derail it the second they enterd the thread, and they managed just that. Good job fellas.

Rant over. peace

Totally, I didn't even realize you got Karma removed for it.

I might have replied a handful of times but the entire point was to get the discussion back on track, and in fact I told Jim Bob that Bono's thread wasn't a "troll post" as he had said it was...

I guess in the future if someone starts insulting a thread starter and derailing a thread I just won't say anything, but I was just trying to help and stop the name-calling.

And I think Bono was trying to do the same thing. Oh well.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2006, 12:07:45 AM »

dude we argued back and forth off topic for an entire page.   we broke the rules, we got negative karma.   I think life will go on.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2006, 03:11:01 AM »

This isn't exactly what you'd call a "please-stop-ruining-my-thread" post...

I'll beat it if you fuck off too.  all you're trying to do is make axl look bad but it isnt working is it, boner?

You are a pathetic little fool. It's an honest thread that came to mind while reading other's posts in the threads reviewing the  shows. You're not gonna beat anyone you goof. you're sitting behind a monitor acting tough. You sound like an idiot. like I said Beat it Small Fry. I'm done with you. Kiss

Bono
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 03:33:53 AM »

I'll beat it if you fuck off too.? all you're trying to do is make axl look bad but it isnt working is it, boner?

You are a pathetic little fool. It's an honest thread that came to mind while reading other's posts in the threads reviewing the? shows. You're not gonna beat anyone you goof. you're sitting behind a monitor acting tough. You sound like an idiot. like I said Beat it Small Fry. I'm done with you. Kiss

No but notice how I ended it. It was obvious from that point on I had nothing further to add to it and I was done with him. tell me at what point were my comments off base? he wasn't gonna beat anyone up(his post was edited) because like I said he was sitting behind a monitor. He did sound like an idiot. he was a pathetic fool for commenting the way he did in the thread completely unprovoked. not one single person in this forum can argue those points.  So my negative karma is based on me telling some jerkoff who came into a thread and started pissing all over it while an actual productive conversation was taking place,  to piss off. It's not so convenient for me in this case that all his posts from that thread were deleted.  I was in the right here. Read the thread and everyone knows it. My negative Karma was based on laziness in my opinion. It was easier to hit everyone rather than go to the source.  The negative Karma doesn't bug me. That can happen but the principle of this does.  Check my history I'm not one who ever goes around and insults people for fun. This piss ant did just that so I responded to him the way any normal person who doesn't have the ability to ban or hit "negative karma" would. You all know it.
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 05:05:24 AM »

He did sound like an idiot. he was a pathetic fool for commenting the way he did

Look, those are still just your opinions. That way anyone could reason why they were "allowed" to insult someone.

"He sounded like an %?&?$# so I called him an %?&?$#".

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2006, 05:14:41 AM »

I'll beat it if you fuck off too.  all you're trying to do is make axl look bad but it isnt working is it, boner?

You are a pathetic little fool. It's an honest thread that came to mind while reading other's posts in the threads reviewing the  shows. You're not gonna beat anyone you goof. you're sitting behind a monitor acting tough. You sound like an idiot. like I said Beat it Small Fry. I'm done with you. Kiss

No but notice how I ended it. It was obvious from that point on I had nothing further to add to it and I was done with him. tell me at what point were my comments off base? he wasn't gonna beat anyone up(his post was edited) because like I said he was sitting behind a monitor. He did sound like an idiot. he was a pathetic fool for commenting the way he did in the thread completely unprovoked. not one single person in this forum can argue those points.  So my negative karma is based on me telling some jerkoff who came into a thread and started pissing all over it while an actual productive conversation was taking place,  to piss off. It's not so convenient for me in this case that all his posts from that thread were deleted.  I was in the right here. Read the thread and everyone knows it. My negative Karma was based on laziness in my opinion. It was easier to hit everyone rather than go to the source.  The negative Karma doesn't bug me. That can happen but the principle of this does.  Check my history I'm not one who ever goes around and insults people for fun. This piss ant did just that so I responded to him the way any normal person who doesn't have the ability to ban or hit "negative karma" would. You all know it.

Everyone needs to understand that we don't accept explanations for insults.

Whether you were right or wrong, we don't allow personal insults. Next time, leave it to a mod or the admin to decide if he/she is an idiot. We'll let them know with a negative karma. After a few, they'll understand cause they won't be able to post here anymore.

If we'll let people start the personal insults cause they have a "good reason", we'll end up like other message boards which I personally don't visit.

Sometimes I wanna insult someone I think of as an asshole but I keep myself from doing it cause in the end, I'll be one as well...

LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2006, 07:09:39 PM »

I wonder how many weeks Axl Rose lasted here if he was an active, posting member.
A fuck off here, few suck my dicks there and booya Mr Rose gets a ban.

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: