Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 07:48:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nashville @ Gaylord Entertainment Center - October 22nd
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nashville @ Gaylord Entertainment Center - October 22nd  (Read 11938 times)
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2006, 11:56:03 PM »

Holy fuck I can't believe they'll be in Nashville. I live less than 90 minutes away (in Kentucky)!!!!!! Smiley

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #61 on: September 14, 2006, 12:00:53 AM »

I am SO there!!! Been to many great shows there, great venue. I never dreamed they'd play this close to me, though  drool

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: September 14, 2006, 12:35:09 AM »

I can't wait to buy my tickets for this show I am so fucking excited I am going to be in a damn good mood for a long while all because of this I saw them in 2002 in cleveland and now I get to see them this year? drool beer.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 05:36:41 AM by chinese69illusions » Logged

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2006, 02:28:19 AM »

Who is comin To Nashville to hang out with ME?Huh??

Kujo, SLC,Timothy?

U guys comin to Nashville?

I'm considering it dude, I'm seeing all the other shows that week, might as well hit that one also.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Timothy
Big T
Banned
Legend

bourgeois democracy

« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2006, 02:30:11 AM »

Who is comin To Nashville to hang out with ME?Huh??

Kujo, SLC,Timothy?

U guys comin to Nashville?

I'm trying to wing so that I'll be able to  dude.

?In China, Talk Of Democracy Is Simply That.?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2006, 05:49:05 AM »

On that Pre-sale page it says you are not guaranteed a ticket by filling out the form. Who decides on who gets tix or not, and why? What is the criteria must one meet to get tix?

It says so on the page.

I put that there so that I don't get e-mails from people saying "I got no password and I filled out the form".

People who don't fill out any usernames, register more than once etc might not get a password since they're not following the rules.

Also, it's not my fault if you didn't fill out a correct e-mail address or your credit card isn't working with Ticketmaster.com. That's why the disclaimer is there.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
tsoky2003
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2006, 07:30:46 AM »

For anyone going to nashville,there are plenty of places with in walking distance of the gig to meet up for a drink
ILChief
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2006, 07:33:05 AM »

i wonder why this gig isn't listed on ticketmaster.com?Huh Shocked
robinfinckfan
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2006, 08:36:46 AM »

I'm there ok
heggerty
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: September 14, 2006, 11:33:58 AM »

My sister is in Nashville, this morning she asked me to try and find a presale password so she can get good tickets.  (She's not too internet savvy, so she called upon me to help)  Now, I read the rules and realize that I'm apparently not eligible for the presale because I just registered here today, but is there any way that I can get her a password?

To be honest, I don't really listen to any GnR albums beyond "Use Your Illusion 1/2".  In fact, the last time I saw them, they were on tour with Metallica.  But, I did help her jump a fence to some backstage thing so she could see the band face to face.  She even got to say hi to Slash smoking (right before we were kicked out)!  But anyway, she's a lifelong fan.  Here are her exact words:

"I think it <the presale password> is being handed out by the GNR fanclub to pre-existing members. I know it is shocking to think that I am not a member of this club but after I got hosed when Axl canceled his stop in DC in 2002, I stopped caring. Those wounds have healed.  Help a sister out."

Can anyone help me help her?  I'd be happy to give a phone call or something to verify I have no intention of scalping tickets...

Thanks either way!   beer
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #70 on: September 14, 2006, 04:25:32 PM »

I sell 2 tickets for 50,000 dollars................... hihi hihi hihi

Just kidding, no scalpin allowed. hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2006, 09:06:32 PM »

I'm about to buy tickets for the Tennesse show...it does not show where the most expensive tickets are in the arena? Are the $72.50 seats general admission or are they in the stands some where?  Just trying to figure out where the 32.50 tickets are and the 72.50 tickets are, I just don't want to get screwed if I'm paying that much money for a seat.  Someone please tell me soon, I'm waking up in 8 hours to buy these tickets!!!
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2006, 09:39:25 PM »

call ticketmaster @ 615-255-9600   i will be doing so in the morning.  smoking floor is general admission,no seats. it is # 29 map on ticketmaster.also was told from the radio station that it is basically a hockey ring cause that is where the Nashville Predators play.

Frankly,My Dear...........
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2006, 09:40:48 PM »

But is the floor the high dollar tickets??  The thing with buying them offline is you can't pick your seats...so if I buy the 72.50 tickets am I guaranteed to be on the floor?  Just trying to match up the ticket prices with what seats I'll be getting.....thanks again
JT
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2006, 09:52:59 PM »

yah i have no clue,hopefully the phone # will help out.

Frankly,My Dear...........
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2006, 09:58:42 PM »

Buy one in both. Switch off tickets at the venue with a friend to see different views (or better yet have both tickets for yourself {So not a granola mama,}) . Be mobile see the whole place. ?Don't get trapped by hierarchy (levels).

Single tickets will be better seats, especially if you have trouble getting through initially ...end of row seats, high in a lower section and floor seats obviously just grab them if you can. Look up the venue if you can (phone book, Internet) in advance. ?Pick your section numbers in advance. Switch them out if they aren?t happening before you purchase.

If you are phoning or at the box office ask the agent can see the venue Have the number in front of you and be signed in the Web site prior to when the tickets go on sale There will be a map you could look tonight, at ticketmaster, you could call tonight. Print or save Map to desktop. If you are there in person chill out it will all work out. Stress is the mind kill. (Actually it's fear but thats another story). Leave yourself plenty of time to run through it once.,..before they go on sale (unless your at the Box Office obviously).

See not all rock n rollers eat there young.

Have fun,

Almost famous

Your welcome.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2006, 10:02:36 PM by nooz » Logged
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #76 on: September 14, 2006, 10:04:20 PM »

Appreciate the advice man....but if your ordering off the internet, the only option you can pick is "best available" right?  Now if you look at the map on ticketmaster it says look at #29...but doesn't tell you where the floor is or how much the floor tickets will be?  I guess we'll find out in the morning right?  man so many questions, SO LITTLE TIME!
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2006, 10:10:04 PM »

If you don't like the first cast throw the tickets back and look for more.

If you have two windows open you can get it going on.?
What?s the name of the Venue?

See who played there recently go to their message board.

Be tenacious, not worried, keep asking questions.?

Google Rules. Follow the yellow brick road.
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2006, 10:21:45 PM »

Whole lotta worrying over nothing dude. No way are tickets selling THAT fast! I would say the most expensive tix would be the Gen Ad ones. And every time I have bought tix the drop down menu lets u pick the floor if thats what you want ( it will say GenADFLR, or something like that) Only us hardcore gunners are going to be doing this tomorrow. The general public had no clue about this tour thanks to the great Guns PR machine Roll Eyes

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2006, 10:33:56 PM »

Yeah I know, no press just like the 02 tour....which I was apart of as well.  Just never been to this venue and want to make sure I know what I'm doing when it comes to buying tickets..it says on the website the venue opens only and HOUR before showtime..so I'm guessin around 7pm?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: