Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 05:37:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Nashville @ Gaylord Entertainment Center - October 22nd
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nashville @ Gaylord Entertainment Center - October 22nd  (Read 11930 times)
deep pocketz
Headliner

Lagada

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2006, 10:41:08 PM »

Whole lotta worrying over nothing dude. No way are tickets selling THAT fast! I would say the most expensive tix would be the Gen Ad ones. And every time I have bought tix the drop down menu lets u pick the floor if thats what you want ( it will say GenADFLR, or something like that) Only us hardcore gunners are going to be doing this tomorrow. The general public had no clue about this tour thanks to the great Guns PR machine Roll Eyes

yeah usually drop down box is down below where you can pick the floor, lower lever, GA
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2006, 10:43:36 PM »

what about specific seats, and not a specific section?  That's what I'm curious about...I want to PICK where Im sitting is that possible?
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2006, 11:29:44 PM »

All of a sudden Pearl Jam's "BMW" (Bitching, Whining, Moaning) about Ticketmaster comes into sharp focus.
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2006, 11:31:52 PM »

This is a message board to post about concerns and shit about GN'R right?  Don't turn this into a fight thread bub...you were helping me out and bein coo...so don't turn into a prick my friend...thanks bro
JT
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »

Karma in Western Hands is very damaging concept.... What about Tibet? Karma? There are more forces at work than Karma in this world. Like valuing a good night sleep....
nooz
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2006, 11:42:07 PM »

Oops wrong post, Beer thirty.....
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

I strike to burn and no flame returns...

« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2006, 11:57:57 PM »

I've been to several shows at the Gaylord, so I made this little key to show what the prices will be for each area (approx.):

If a body meet a body, comin' through the rye...
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #87 on: September 15, 2006, 12:39:22 AM »

Your the man seriously...I really appreciate that.? I guess I could have looked harder and put it together...but that's exactly what I'm talking about right there.? Hope to see you there bro, but one more question, is the ENTIRE red section general admission or is some of it seating?? The people I'm going with are bitching about standing up the entire time..I've been on the floor EVERYTIME at a GN'R concert.? I just need to know the best seats besides floor I can get for us...THANK YOU  Since you've been to the Gaylord..do you recommend general admission seating? 
JT
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #88 on: September 15, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »

the radio station here in town was giving away tickets yesterday (102.9 the buzz) their tickets are in section 102 according to the djs.and No i dodn't win any dammit.LoL i tried though. smoking maybe they will have another give away closer to the concert.

Frankly,My Dear...........
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

« Reply #89 on: September 15, 2006, 10:09:43 AM »

Your the man seriously...I really appreciate that.? I guess I could have looked harder and put it together...but that's exactly what I'm talking about right there.? Hope to see you there bro, but one more question, is the ENTIRE red section general admission or is some of it seating?? The people I'm going with are bitching about standing up the entire time..I've been on the floor EVERYTIME at a GN'R concert.? I just need to know the best seats besides floor I can get for us...THANK YOU? Since you've been to the Gaylord..do you recommend general admission seating??
JT

I'd recommend GA seating, but go for the $72 seats. If you get row A of the red seats, you're obviously front row. That's what I'm shooting for, and yes, I'll be there Wink

chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: September 15, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »

I can not get my tickets yet presale starts now and it still says not for sale when I use my link for the presale nervous anyone else having this problem? Oh this sucks I set my fucking alarm to wake up to do this.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 10:24:50 AM by chinese69illusions » Logged

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #91 on: September 15, 2006, 10:26:35 AM »

I can not get my tickets yet presale starts now and it still says not for sale when I use my link for the presale nervous anyone else having this problem? Oh this sucks I set my fucking alarm to wake up to do this.

Because it's not 10AM yet in Nashville?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: September 15, 2006, 10:29:42 AM »

I figured they woudl go onsale now because it is 10am here in indiana. nashville is 30 minutes behind me. I did not think about that.

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
nygiants82
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: September 15, 2006, 11:18:29 AM »

Got my tix! Hell yeah! yes

"All we need, is just a little patience"
HoldenCaulfield
VIP

« Reply #94 on: September 15, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »

w00t! got my tickets! I'm so there  beer

Sweet Black Magic
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: September 15, 2006, 11:20:13 AM »

Got mine! ?Club level...front row!! ?Club level is very nice at the GEC...more restrooms and concessions. ?Plus it will make for a better "waitng area" while Axl decides when to come out ?Grin ?I'm getting too old for the GA sections... hihi

Peace,

SBM
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #96 on: September 15, 2006, 12:09:49 PM »

got tickets to section 106 row AA?  I guess thats 1st row next to the stage right?  I'm hoping so!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #97 on: September 15, 2006, 12:48:49 PM »

Either there are a shitload of GNR fans in Nashville, or people are giving out the code. rant

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
madagas
« Reply #98 on: September 15, 2006, 12:52:19 PM »

Rednecks like Guns! beer
moondance_1
Headliner

« Reply #99 on: September 15, 2006, 01:52:03 PM »

that is so true,we have a classic rock station that have Always played Guns. and yah,alot of people here Love them! got my tix,GA Floor! ya hoo!  smoking

Frankly,My Dear...........
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: