Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 09, 2024, 08:25:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228018 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Is this da most cheap video ever?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this da most cheap video ever?  (Read 11111 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2006, 08:12:10 PM »

i was trying to forget that video. thanks alot. rant

then what do ya watch it over n' over again? Does ur mind play dirty tricks on ya? ?nervous

Oh boy....... hihi......anyway, I don't like the video....saw it once.....

well ya admit that ya at least watched it completely once, then why didn't ya do something ta stop that?? Undecided

hit the bars... peace

Sidhy song means sadness, not becomin' a? alcoholic for life, I now understand why everyone must go to school!!!? ?nervous

Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just a few words...be a man....now go get that muchacha.....

Your post was in English hence he couldn't understand all of it so he took what he could.

Ya got dat, yo? hihi

This video doesn't even belong in this section for crissakes. ?Can we put it to bed already?

then what do ya watch it over n' over again? Does ur mind play dirty tricks on ya?  nervous

well ya admit that ya at least watched it completely once, then why didn't ya do something ta stop that?  Undecided

hit the bars... peace

Sidhy song means sadness, not becomin' a? alcoholic for life, I now understand why everyone must go to school!!!   nervous

Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just a few words ...be a man....now go get that muchacha.....

Cuz I?m always a? explicit guy ta mean things?hey I?m a man but should I go n? get a girl all cuz of my sexuality? I?m a educated human being, not TARZAN no

then did sidhy video pull ya think of rare stuff after watchin? it? Huh

Please tell me where you were educated so I can instruct everyone else on the planet NOT to get educated there.....
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2006, 08:16:07 PM »

I may be wrong, but didn't this video debut Matt's new haircut and Axl's new jersey wearing style?  hihi

Also, Axlroseven is prolly saying "ta" because of "Out Ta Get Me"  Just want's to be cool.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2006, 08:24:20 PM »

then what do ya watch it over n' over again? Does ur mind play dirty tricks on ya? ?nervous

well ya admit that ya at least watched it completely once, then why didn't ya do something ta stop that?? Undecided

hit the bars... peace

Sidhy song means sadness, not becomin' a? alcoholic for life, I now understand why everyone must go to school!!!? ?nervous

Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just a few words...be a man....now go get that muchacha.....

Your post was in English hence he couldn't understand all of it so he took what he could.

Ya got dat, yo? hihi

This video doesn't even belong in this section for crissakes. ?Can we put it to bed already?

then what do ya watch it over n' over again? Does ur mind play dirty tricks on ya?? nervous

hit the bars... peace

Why don't you quote my entire post instead of just a few words ...be a man....now go get that muchacha.....

Cuz I?m always a? explicit guy ta mean things?hey I?m a man but should I go n? get a girl all cuz of my sexuality? I?m a educated human being, not TARZAN no

Please tell me where you were educated?

smoking? at rich school where everyone learns how ta value good music.....u should value TSI album instead speakin' crap of
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 08:26:45 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2006, 08:27:22 PM »

hit the bars... peace

Ya got dat, yo? hihi

then what do ya watch it over n' over again? Does ur mind play dirty tricks on ya?? nervous

hit the bars... peace

smoking? at rich school where everyone learns how ta value good music.....u should value TSI album instead speakin' crap of

YA KNOW DUDE, IF YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE BIT DUMBER, YOU AND FOREST GUMP WOULD MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE... yes

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2006, 08:28:56 PM »

I might think you were insulting me if I had the least clue what you were typing about. 

Life is like a box of chocolates....

Anywho...I still hate this video.
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2006, 08:32:05 PM »

hit the bars... peace

Ya got dat, yo? hihi

hit the bars... peace

YA KNOW DUDE, IF YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE BIT DUMBER, YOU AND FOREST GUMP WOULD MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE... yes

OK, ya r outta topic once again... what da'fuck does sidhy video have ta do with?   Roll Eyes

....hey on this video ya can see dizzy n' the hot girl tryin' ta fish in that dead sea at night, even it's late there to do it so it isn't mad honestly? that's my favourite part! ? Grin 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 08:33:36 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2006, 08:33:49 PM »

I think that was Axl's crazy phase.

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2006, 08:39:13 PM »

...i still wonder what da'fuck happened ta gnr n' geffen ta make this shit when they ever made amazing videos that seemed hollywod films?? Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcx5guTUM5Q&mode=related&search=

...ok, ur words might tell da shocking true 'bout? ok?

...u're very intelligent to understand this case but here are other persons who need to learn steeply...oh shit!  nervous Shocked  I never thought they had to end up this way but don't fear me babes!  rofl  rant crying beer 
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2006, 08:42:02 PM »

...i still wonder what da'fuck happened ta gnr n' geffen ta make this shit when they ever made amazing videos that seemed hollywod films?? Shocked

...u're very intelligent to understand this case but here are other persons who need to learn steeply...oh shit!? nervous Shocked? I never thought they had to end up this way but don't fear me babes!? rofl? rant crying beer?

thanx ya for pretendin' ta be me, i never thought SIDHY video could turn people on this way i now think it's not so bad  Grin
AxlRoseVen
Drink Til U Drop
Banned
VIP

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2006, 04:32:14 PM »

I think that was Axl's crazy phase.

my favourite part is when dizzy n' da hot girl r tryin' ta fish there at night so I wonder:

Shocked    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcx5guTUM5Q&mode=related&search=

1-what da?fuck would they get from if it?s a dead sea??
2-who da'hell directed this mad video?

? da video it's so fucking cheap but fucking weird at da same time!!!!!? Grin
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 04:57:09 PM by AxlRoseVen » Logged
damienthetaz
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »

Worst thread EVER drool
sisterofyu
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2006, 07:47:51 PM »

I only watched the Videos to catch a glimpse of Stuart hihi....keekee
ryan_of_lax
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2006, 08:04:07 PM »

I really like that video! It's obviously meant to be a weird, self consciously lame video. Do you really think the band thought this was the next November Rain or something?

I think the band just wanted to relax and have some fun after the Use Your Illusions.

It's also a "haha, fuck you" of sorts.
The video is weird, the song was the first new material since the Illusions, and it was the first single from a supposed punk cover album. I think everything about the song was intentionally done in a light hearted manner. Just the band having some fun.

And to whoever said that the video doesn't matter, because look how far we've come now...?
Where are we?
As of now it's 2002 all over again. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong soon, but as of now, this is the last GNR video that was made. So, in 2006, we're still pretty much nowhere
Bodhi
Legend

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2006, 10:52:43 PM »

dude , they didnt take the album or the video seriously...its called "the spaghetti incident?!"!!!!!! did you expect epic videos to be made for this album??
Megaguns
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2006, 11:12:45 PM »

Yeah SIDHY is the suckiest video that ever sucked. I reckon that at that point geffen thought that GnR were so big that people would actually enjoy that crap. It was definately their worst video, not too keen on the song choice as a single either, So many better tunes could have been chosen.......  Sad
Brett_Meisner
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 12:16:26 PM »

Yeah they kinda "phoned that one in" - but nothing is as bad and ill-conceived as this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBHqeHfwAdE

Brett
pollyblue
Rocker

t.w.a.t.

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 12:19:28 PM »

i like the song, one of the best on TSI. the video is ok
Axl the Red
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 02:20:48 PM »

well, i like it more than the yesterdays video, which is the only one i don't much care for- its just so generic
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »

Like the song, hate the video. That clown is so fucking annoying.

I hated it when it first came out. Axl coulda done a much better job. I could picture him coming out in a 50's style suit with an old style mic belting out the song in a classy cocktail lounge or something. 

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
grog mug
Legend

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2006, 02:38:31 PM »

I've put TSI in my cd player one time, took it out, and NEVER listened to it again.  Wasn't TSI Duff's idea?  Terrible idea, I remember on the UYI videos they were talking about it coming out.  Even though I was like 10 back then...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: