Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 07:57:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227798 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!  (Read 25918 times)
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2006, 10:57:58 PM »

I have to admit this is quite hilarious. People are taking this way too personally. If I were "axlrosehunny" I'd be slappin bitches around. lol.

thanks for the chat with bumblefoot tho.

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2006, 10:58:03 PM »

this shit is nuts. This is less of a band and more of a dictatorship when nobody except Axl seems to have any clue what is going on.

For what it's worth, Axl said he's speak when it's time.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2006, 11:00:16 PM »

this shit is nuts. This is less of a band and more of a dictatorship when nobody except Axl seems to have any clue what is going on.

For sure it was nice of him.

There is so many questions you can ask that are probably not in the "Do no ask"  slot...
Read like 4 pages ago we all ready covered that

If you dont like me, blow me!
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2006, 11:04:02 PM »

When it is time?Huh     Fuck that shit...   He has had interviews with Kurt and Rolling and radio stations and fuck a ton of other people..   Time for what???    Anyways....

Any talk with any member of GNR is cool.   But it is the same old same old.   Cant get any new info out of them.  So why bother.  Thats why when you have a chance to talk to one of them make the most out of it and ask cool stuff.  All about them.  Follow one question up with an other, carry the same point over, one at a time...   Just my thought.

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2006, 11:05:42 PM »

I have to admit this is quite hilarious. People are taking this way too personally. If I were "axlrosehunny" I'd be slappin bitches around. lol.

thanks for the chat with bumblefoot tho.

I would love to do that...  I hate bitches!

haha, j.k...       nervous

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2006, 11:07:53 PM »

Maybe it'll be time for him to answer more in deapth on the breakup, lawsuit trouble, and new music when the album comes out.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2006, 11:08:43 PM »

I love how someone always has to cause drama in every thread on this board, and for once it's not me.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2006, 11:12:19 PM »

Maybe it'll be time for him to answer more in deapth on the breakup, lawsuit trouble, and new music when the album comes out.

Ya now that would be a question for him.   

When I meet Axl here in Edmonton I will ask him all of that...

haha, j.k.

If I do meet him I will turn into a little school girl and start telling him how great he is and so on and so forth..  lol

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2006, 11:14:48 PM »

I love how someone always has to cause drama in every thread on this board, and for once it's not me.

Its not drama dude.

I just stated my thoughts on there little chat and people took it way to personally..

Bottom line the only reason you post a chat that has no real meaning is just to show off and say.  Look who I talked to.    Then you get pissed off when someones says..  If I was talking to him I would have asked him better questions.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2006, 11:18:25 PM »

If I do meet him I will turn into a little school girl and start telling him how great he is and so on and so forth..? lol

You've lightened up already  Cheesy

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2006, 11:21:16 PM »

LOL  Axl is the shit.   I am so melloy and calm in person.

But to meet him.

Like I am saying.  Any questions I might have would be lost......

I would ask..  Hmm.  How do you get your hair so cool..

He would love that one..   ok

MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2006, 11:22:40 PM »

Great post to read.  ok What a cool thing you guys got to take part in. Wish I could have been in it.  Wink What a nice guy for taking time to do that with some of his fans.  beer

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
Brody
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »

Well Axl Hunny or whatever your name is! You can have all your "I woulda asked this and I woulda did this and thats"  but the simple fact is you were not there and I doubt if you would have been you would have asked all these intelligent questions you speak of! It was fun simple as that! I guess maybe we should have just kept this to ourselves? I mean how dare i waste your time? please just move along... 
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2006, 11:32:42 PM »

Its not drama dude.

I just stated my thoughts on there little chat and people took it way to personally..

Bottom line the only reason you post a chat that has no real meaning is just to show off and say.  Look who I talked to.    Then you get pissed off when someones says..  If I was talking to him I would have asked him better questions.

You don't fuckin get it do you?! It wasn't suppose to be about finding out all the inner workings of GnR. And you aren't that smart if you think Bumblefoot would have so many answers considering he is rathr new to the band. It wasn't posted to brag or any of that bullshit.. It was posted to fucking share something with the fans of GnR. Most people seem to have gotten it.. Too bad you don't. Why don't you meet the band and ask them a hard hitting question.. Oh wait they won't even give you the time of day.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Bono
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2006, 11:40:12 PM »

Woooo, so someone took this personally.? Listen you are a fellow Canadian.? But if you want to rock I am Section 113 Row 10 Seat 4 of the Calgary show.? Stop by.? Have a beer.? Want more, bring it, dont sing it.

I said nothing of asking CD questions.? I posted my thoughts earlier, go back and read.? You read one post and judge my entire thread of conversation...? ? Bono sucks...

Anyways....? The Muse do suck.? I cant name 1 song, because I dont know one song.? Only time in my life I heard them where at Inland.? ?I can name you that one song that went on for 40 mins.? Its called shit.? ?The part about looking you up and shit was a joke, get over home boy.? The fact that this band is crap is true and if they were in Canana I would be sick, as would many other HARD ROCK FANS.

One thing you should take to heart though winner.? ?I did say that most of the people in the chat were sucking BBF Ass's.? But? out of them, you were by far the worst.

No hard feelings......

First of your original post had nothing but negativty throughout. Secondly you call everyone in the chat an ass kisser who sucks at asking questions and thirdly you single me out and say "I'll hunt you down" there's no hint of sarcasm or joke in your entire opening post. people act tough behind their monitors all the time so why would I think you're any different? I read all your posts in this thread and you did alot of backpeddling. Oh and as for me ass kisisng yeah that's a real good one. Considering I only asked ?2 questions and made a few comments. ?yeah I kissed alot of ass. Asked one Gn'R related question and then asked him what his fav sport is. I'm such a loser fanboy. Roll Eyes ?Oh and thanks for the section. I suppose now I have to come and sit in your seat before the show to save face. ?Roll Eyes You're the tough guy you come find me. I'd give ya my section but I don't know it. I'm in the club seats and I'll be the guy in the U2 shirt. "Bring it, sing it" Tough guy.... nervous Roll Eyes Gimmie a break.

Its not drama dude.

Bottom line the only reason you post a chat that has no real meaning is just to show off and say. Look who I talked to. Then you get pissed off when someones says.. If I was talking to him I would have asked him better questions.
And see now you're dissing Brody for posting it. Figure it out. it was Gn'R related, a member of the actual band took the time to chat with us. You'd think that would ?be somethig cool to share with fellow Gunners without some knob trying to dimminish the whole thing. ?get over yourself. Chating with a member of the band is never "the same old , same old"

Brody
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2006, 11:41:43 PM »

Please guys from now on lets ignore this guy.. I would rather this thread not get locked!
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2006, 11:54:39 PM »

That hunny guy is really soaking up all the attention you guys are giving him, that's why he's doing this, trust me I know.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
RancidPunx
VIP

FAITH

« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2006, 12:28:03 AM »

Honey, it's been obvious for years that there's a gag order on players in the band for years regarding stuff that you "really want to know". Also a lot of stuff that they may plain not know about. There would really be no point in asking. It wouldn't have accomplished anything.

It was nice of Foot to do a chat for that long.

Please tell me what other "band" puts a gag order on its members. Does Bono put a gag on the Edge? Vince Neil put a gag on Nikiki Sixx? This just helps to further the publics perception that this is Axl and his hired guns.

Fernando-Remember when you said you would swap your side stage view of the band for my pit view?Well, I do and I am holding you to it in 09!
*Hell "Freud" might say that's what I need*
Bono
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2006, 12:54:19 AM »

Please tell me what other "band" puts a gag order on its members. Does Bono put a gag on the Edge? Vince Neil put a gag on Nikiki Sixx? This just helps to further the publics perception that this is Axl and his hired guns.

No, no I don't. The Edge can talk about anything he wants. Larry and Adam though, well that's another story. hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2006, 09:11:13 AM »

The members had no clue this was gonna happen.? I thought we did have some cool questions but as everyone said we were limited as far as what we could ask.? ?It was more in fun then into getting info or drilling him about anything.? Agreed a question about his thoughts on BH would have been cool but again, he replaced BH and in my opinion I don't think I'd want to bring BH up, it's like bringing Slash up it could get weird.? ?Anyhow, everyone is entitled to there opinion, it was fun and we aren't trying to say it was anything more then that.

actually DTJ i had planned on asking him about both Slash and BH but i never got that far down my mental list of questions hihi oh well maybe next time Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: