Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:42:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!  (Read 25737 times)
DemocracyRose
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »

Hopefully we have a new single before the end of October...
EFISH
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2006, 01:51:09 PM »

yeah, yesterdays chat was so fun. I couldnt beleive it when I saw his name in the chatroom!

Yeah, there was a lot of fun, bullshit talk.. thanks for editing that out...

bumblefoot has a fucking kickass sense of humor Grin

thanks brody for setting that up, and ron for taking the time to chat with us!
 ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

yeah, yesterdays chat was so fun. I couldnt beleive it when I saw his name in the chatroom!

ok

Yeps. And the bullshit talk was the best!  Grin
EFISH
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2006, 02:13:54 PM »

ok

For sure! BBF had me on the floor laughing rofl
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2006, 02:31:04 PM »

Same here, my friend... Same!? Grin Gotta love his sense of humour.  hihi
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2006, 02:32:39 PM »

Same here, my friend... Same!? Grin Gotta love his sense of humour.? hihi

the part when that dude said "I live ten minutes from where you are right now!" was fucking classic rofl

Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2006, 02:45:03 PM »

Was it Sexy who said that? That Beast was THE BEST!  rofl
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2006, 02:48:33 PM »

Really a class A guy...GNR is fortunate to have him in their ranks
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2006, 02:52:27 PM »

Was it Sexy who said that? That Beast was THE BEST!? rofl

yeah that was who it was yes and the fake bono/fake ron part was funny too

Chief
Legend

« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2006, 02:55:12 PM »

That's pretty awesome! thanks for posting the chat, i enjoyed reading it.   its kinda good it was this way otherwise it would have been swamped with a thousand people!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2006, 02:58:23 PM »

wow,awesome! beer
can't you post the whole chat,with the bullshit and the fun talk and everything? beer

shit happens when you party naked
DoubleTalkingJive
VIP

Yes I have a shirt on, the words cover it.

« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2006, 04:27:42 PM »

ok

For sure! BBF had me on the floor laughing rofl

Really that's what made the chat so awesome, is that it wasn't a straight Q & A, we joked around like he was just a regular member of the GNR forums as well as getting some great questions in.   

Where it's at   http://www.gnrevolution.com

check it out!!
Mikkel
Headliner

I like Grandaddy.

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2006, 04:28:57 PM »

This was so epic. Thank you to everyone involved, not least Ron! Smiley

Brody
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2006, 05:25:38 PM »

wow,awesome! beer
can't you post the whole chat,with the bullshit and the fun talk and everything? beer

Maybe Later! It really is alot of pages! roughly 15 pages of junk! took me 2 and a half hours to sift through it!
The Hinge
Headliner

Here Today...and every bloody day

« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2006, 05:26:01 PM »

Man what a great Guy, BBF rocks. ?How many other people would take the time to speak to fans on this level, that was an awesome read. Thankyou and well done to all concerned for passing this on ?ok

"I wasn't raised by wolves"..... thats gold

'Most organized religions make a mockery of humanity'
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »

This has to be one of the worst interviews I have ever heard.

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps.  The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much!  Unreal.  What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break.  The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that!  I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked! 

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job.   That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<---   "The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary"  I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

If you dont like me, blow me!
Brody
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2006, 06:13:24 PM »

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps.  The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much!  Unreal.  What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break.  The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that!  I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked! 

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job.   That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<---   "The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary"  I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

And your being a dick! This was not an interveiw! this was just a bunch of guys bullshitting about music, girls, guitars and what not! I suggest instead of complaining you get a life! Have a nice day!

EDIT* I will remember the next time he decides to do this! Cause he said he would like to do it again! I'll make sure you dont participate!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 06:15:31 PM by Brody » Logged
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2006, 06:14:58 PM »

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps.? The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much!? Unreal.? What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break.? The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that!? I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked!?

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job.? ?That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<---? ?"The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary"? I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

it wasn't an interview it was a chat... just like when you chat with your friends by the computer only that now these guys were lucky enough to chat with a rock star, you don't interview your friends you are chatting with them, you see the difference between chat and interview now? hihi peace
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2006, 06:20:06 PM »

it wasn't an interview it was a chat... just like when you chat with your friends by the computer only that now these guys were lucky enough to chat with a rock star, you don't interview your friends you are chatting with them, you see the difference between chat and interview now? hihi peace

You are right.  It was just a chat and what you said makes sence.   Sorry

But.....  To save some face.  If it was an interview, it did suck!  haha

axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2006, 06:24:38 PM »

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps. The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much! Unreal. What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break. The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that! I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked!

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job. That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<--- "The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary" I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

And your being a dick! This was not an interveiw! this was just a bunch of guys bullshitting about music, girls, guitars and what not! I suggest instead of complaining you get a life! Have a nice day!

EDIT* I will remember the next time he decides to do this! Cause he said he would like to do it again! I'll make sure you dont participate!

Get a life?  A dick?  Relax dude... 

I said I was sorry for my previous message. 
If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say.  Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine..    A little advice though.   Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full.   Just my thoughts.

Peace  out

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: