Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:21:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bumblefoot Chat @ RosesOfVelvet Last night!  (Read 25740 times)
Brody
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »

This has to be one of the worst interviews I have ever heard.

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps. The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much! Unreal. What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break. The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that! I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked!

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job. That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<--- "The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary" I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

And your being a dick! This was not an interveiw! this was just a bunch of guys bullshitting about music, girls, guitars and what not! I suggest instead of complaining you get a life! Have a nice day!

EDIT* I will remember the next time he decides to do this! Cause he said he would like to do it again! I'll make sure you dont participate!

Get a life?  A dick?  Relax dude... 

I said I was sorry for my previous message. 
If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say.  Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine..    A little advice though.   Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full.   Just my thoughts.

Peace  out

OOOHHHH KKKK!!  Your Definately Correct!! God Bless You! Im Sure bbf wanted to get drilled with questions he couldnt answer! Have fun with your all important life!
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »

I know it was short notice, but being a little prepared always helps. The people asking the questions were sucking his ass so much! Unreal. What was with all the inside questions about lams side projects and indy bands, give me a break. The Muse suck, why didnt some one tell him that! I was on this forum for the Inland show and everyone thought that they sucked!

If you guys are going to give and interview try and do a better job. That is 20 mins of my life I will never get back, because I had to read that horrible interview thinking it was going to get better.

Bono<--- "The Muse should open in Edmonton and Calgary" I would personaly boo them off stage, then hunt you down!

And your being a dick! This was not an interveiw! this was just a bunch of guys bullshitting about music, girls, guitars and what not! I suggest instead of complaining you get a life! Have a nice day!

EDIT* I will remember the next time he decides to do this! Cause he said he would like to do it again! I'll make sure you dont participate!

Get a life? A dick? Relax dude...

If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say. Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine.. A little advice though. Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full. Just my thoughts.

Peace out

OOOHHHH KKKK!! Your Definately Correct!! God Bless You! Im Sure bbf wanted to get drilled with questions he couldnt answer! Have fun with your all important life!

Well the answers he gave you to your so called friendly questions, were not all that interesting either.   "Ya I like that"  "cool"  <----  Not really his real anwsers, but you get the point

But if that is the type of shit you are into, go for it.  I just expected to get a little more out of reading that.  Didnt really get anything

If you dont like me, blow me!
Brody
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »

Get a life? A dick? Relax dude...

If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say. Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine.. A little advice though. Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full. Just my thoughts.

Peace out

OOOHHHH KKKK!! Your Definately Correct!! God Bless You! Im Sure bbf wanted to get drilled with questions he couldnt answer! Have fun with your all important life!

Well the answers he gave you to your so called friendly questions, were not all that interesting either.   "Ya I like that"  "cool"  <----  Not really his real anwsers, but you get the point

But if that is the type of shit you are into, go for it.  I just expected to get a little more out of reading that.  Didnt really get anything

Well thats where you went wrong! You Expected! Nuff said!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2006, 06:40:43 PM »

Chill, dudes. Don't want this thread to get locked now, do ya? ok

Doesn't matter whether it was an interview or not, or whether you liked his answers or not. I can only tell ya every single person in that chatroom had a great time. It was an awesome opportunity to get to know BBF better... and have some fun and a good laugh too.
Brody
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2006, 06:41:26 PM »

Doesn't matter whether it was an interview or not, or whether you liked his answers or not. I can only tell ya every single person in that chatroom had a great time. It was an awesome opportunity to get to know BBF better... and have some fun and a good laugh too.

Right on Mandy.
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2006, 06:43:46 PM »

I agree totally.  Chill out and peace out.

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2006, 06:45:36 PM »

Don't worry Brody he must not understand that we couldn't ask him about CD or anything else related cause well he can't answer it. And there may just be a little bit of jealousy there.. Who knows.. Why would you bash a chat with a MEMEBER of GnR jsut because we didnt hit him with questions that would have made him feel uncomfortable, couldnt answer, and didn't want to deal with. Some people.. Amazing.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
italysfinest1985
Rocker

Riding on the night train...

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2006, 06:46:54 PM »

Get a life?? A dick?? Relax dude...?

I said I was sorry for my previous message.?
If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say.? Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine..? ? A little advice though.? ?Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full.? ?Just my thoughts.

Peace? out

OOOHHHH KKKK!!? Your Definately Correct!! God Bless You! Im Sure bbf wanted to get drilled with questions he couldnt answer! Have fun with your all important life!

Yeah that may have been a little harsh. But there should have definitely been more GnR questions. Definitely.  peace

Guns N Roses Custom Reunion Trailer (Axl & Slash)
https://youtu.be/7NdNrNslYkU
EFISH
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2006, 06:50:11 PM »

Get a life?  A dick?  Relax dude... 

If you are going to sit around and monitor this thread, trying to cut down anyone who has anything negative to say.  Go for it, but I think you are the one who needs to get a life.

If you are going to treat this as you and your friend sitting down having a chat fine..    A little advice though.   Given the chance to talk to someone like that, your questions should be a little more thought full.   Just my thoughts.

Peace  out

OOOHHHH KKKK!!  Your Definately Correct!! God Bless You! Im Sure bbf wanted to get drilled with questions he couldnt answer! Have fun with your all important life!

Yeah that may have been a little harsh. But there should have definitely been more GnR questions. Definitely.  peace
He told us everything, we're just hoarding it Wink
Yeah, but this was a chat, not an interview at all. We asked him questions, sure.. but that wasnt reaaaally the point of the chat, we just talked, chilled, and had a fuuuuuun night Tongue
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2006, 06:52:20 PM »

Don't worry Brody he must not understand that we couldn't ask him about CD or anything else related cause well he can't answer it. And there may just be a little bit of jealousy there.. Who knows.. Why would you bash a chat with a MEMEBER of GnR jsut because we didnt hit him with questions that would have made him feel uncomfortable, couldnt answer, and didn't want to deal with. Some people.. Amazing.

First of all I said sorry for my first post. ?I thought it said interview, my bad

People are getting so defensive over a few little comments. ?Basically I said it could be a lot better. ? Given the chance to interview someone who plays with GNR you should ask them what ever you can. ?Especially if you are going to make the chat public. ?If it is a chat between friends that is one thing, but once you make it public and dont expect to here anything negative about it FUCK YOU. ? Keep it to your self then. ? Fuck guys.

And if you dont think it could be any better? ? ?ya......

BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2006, 06:57:29 PM »

A: I didn't see you post.

B: My post explains why we didn't jump into the hardcore GnR questions.

C: Fuck me? I'll save that one for your girlfriend.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2006, 07:03:47 PM »

A: I didn't see you post.

B: My post explains why we didn't jump into the hardcore GnR questions.

C: Fuck me? I'll save that one for your girlfriend.

The fuck you wasnt pointed at you but just to the general high and mighty attititude that most show on here.  But I am glad you think so highly of yourself.

So what was the point of posting this chat then?   To show that you "chatted" with him?
Becuase you people keep saying it was a personal chat between friends.  Dosnt really do anything for the casual reader.

Am I supposed to say.  That was a great chat keep them comming.   No fucking way.  Why would I lie.  I want to read something interesting.   I think there was like a 1 question and 2 line answer about playing with Izzy.     

Anyways.  Have fun with your chatts.  Just give the reader a little warning next time that the actual chat is nothing more than some guys talking about nothing.   

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2006, 07:05:39 PM »

hey man... Muse fucking rocks ok?  peace

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2006, 07:06:55 PM »

It was to share a chat witht he fans of GnR. Ya know? Too see one of the members interacting with fans and get to know him better. And if you thought honestly that Ron was gonna sit there and answer shit about CD or whats gonna be played on tour and all that then you really don't pay attention to the way the GnR camp works.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2006, 07:09:07 PM »

Muse > most modern rock bands.

end of story.

and axlrosehunny, calm down, dear lord. ?i thought it was pretty cool seeing other stuff that bumblefoot likes, do we necessarily have to know every little detail about his life with gnr? ?he's not here to give you information about the band, honestly. ?it was just a cool chat that brody organized and it was cool that it was totally spontaneous. ?jeez. ?how do you WANT the conversation to go?

member: so when's chinese democracy coming out?
bumblefoot: can't tell you that
member: have you heard any new songs besides the ones we've already heard
bumblefoot: sorry got to go bye
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2006, 07:12:33 PM »

hey man... Muse fucking rocks ok? peace

Ya I cant stand them sorry. I am still getting over listening to them at Inland. ?Seemed like it was 40 mins of just 1 long song. ?Hey they seem like great musicians, can really play... ? But, whatever. ?Just not my thing

It was to share a chat witht he fans of GnR. Ya know? Too see one of the members interacting with fans and get to know him better. And if you thought honestly that Ron was gonna sit there and answer shit about CD or whats gonna be played on tour and all that then you really don't pay attention to the way the GnR camp works.

Ya I guess I dont know how there camp works becuase I have never camped there. ?You know. ? I dont think anyone really knows.

But I know one thing. ?I wasnt at all specific with what kinda questions I would of liked to have been asked, I just know I didnt like the waste of time I just read. ?And the general suck hole attitude that seemed to come out around him. ?Nothing personal, thats just how it read. ?Like why dont you ask him what he likes on his pizza. ?then when he says, spinach, you say right on man, spinach rocks

Ines_rocks!
VIP

We take for granted we know the whole story

« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2006, 07:17:07 PM »

lol I get your point of view... I think I know what u r trying to say about the chat... but you know it was just the 1st time... and at the time u dont really know what to ask... it?s such a rare moment that u?re brain stops (k... now im gonna STFU cos I wasnt even in that chat... but I?m guessing what it was like lol hihi)... about muse, well each of us has their musical taste so it?s ok if u dont like... but u gotta respect that others may like it, like bbf himself  ok

"I've always wanted to have it written in my will that when I die, the coffin shows up a half-hour late and says on the side, like in gold, SORRY I'M LATE." Axl Rose, 1992
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2006, 07:17:55 PM »

Muse > most modern rock bands.

end of story.

and axlrosehunny, calm down, dear lord. ?i thought it was pretty cool seeing other stuff that bumblefoot likes, do we necessarily have to know every little detail about his life with gnr? ?he's not here to give you information about the band, honestly. ?it was just a cool chat that brody organized and it was cool that it was totally spontaneous. ?jeez. ?how do you WANT the conversation to go?

member: so when's chinese democracy coming out?
member: have you heard any new songs besides the ones we've already heard
bumblefoot: sorry got to go bye

No now that would have been an interview not a chat.. ?Ugh

Honestly I dont know what I would have asked him, becuase I am on the spot. ?But if I knew the chance was there for some kinda chat I would have a bunch of questions lined up, you know...

I really dont know anything about bumblefoot, so a chat like this might have been good to learn something about him right. ? That fact that he was a music teacher was cool to know, but then it didnt go any place.....

I really dont want to get in a debat about him anyways, becuase that is another can of worms. ? But I dont even think he is a member of the band. ?Just a touring musican

EFISH
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »

Psssh, jealous confused

You could have just shut up, but instead you had to be a negative nancy, and grabbed yourself another karma. won't bee long till your b-b-b-aaannned Wink
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2006, 07:23:01 PM »

haha, I did get an other Karma.  That is funny.  Think I got the other one once for saying something negative about BBF too.   Oh well.   

Dont think you can get banned for speaking your mind about something...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: