Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 05:18:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fri Nov. 24th Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fri Nov. 24th Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena  (Read 18511 times)
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2006, 09:53:51 AM »

If/When this date is confirmed, I might even be able to convince my wife to go (however the last time we went to a concert in Detroit we got in a car wreck).  Lips Sealed

They need to just confirm & announce the date, then I will be all over any pre-party plans.  ok 

To say what we are thinking.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2006, 12:41:29 PM »

If/When this date is confirmed, I might even be able to convince my wife to go (however the last time we went to a concert in Detroit we got in a car wreck).  Lips Sealed

They need to just confirm & announce the date, then I will be all over any pre-party plans.  ok 

Yes, you need to get your wife to go. I was surprised that it didn't take much to get my girfriend to go with me and she's looking forward to it she says.  After a few years of non-stop talk about GN'R and Axl, she's pretty excited herself.  She loves country music and John Mayer, but SHE LOVES 'BETTER' so fucking much, it's hilarious.  Anyway, it sucks you got in an accident in Detroit and I've been up there many times and I think the driving is pretty shitty, the highways mostly. I don't go there unless I really have something I need to do.  BUT LET'S HOPE THIS CLEVELAND SHOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN...

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2006, 01:26:01 PM »

I hope so.

That'll probably be the only damn show within reasonable driving distance from me.

adamsv1999
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2006, 10:21:07 PM »

Any word on this show?  I see it on the press release about mlb but it is not listed on Ticketmaster.

Will be there be a pre-sale password for this show?  Or did I miss out on that opportunity for that?  I live in Pittsburgh and was hoping they would be coming back here but it looks like I'll be making the drive to Cleveland.

Thanks for any answers.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »

Any word on this show?? I see it on the press release about mlb but it is not listed on Ticketmaster.

Will be there be a pre-sale password for this show?? Or did I miss out on that opportunity for that?? I live in Pittsburgh and was hoping they would be coming back here but it looks like I'll be making the drive to Cleveland.

Thanks for any answers.

No presale yet... But i'm not sure about the whole MLB thread.... To many big markets missed... it kinda has me wondering
Neon Mobil Horse
Opening Act

Who wants gas?

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2006, 10:16:22 AM »

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/05003D32B336DCAD?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

Cleveland date is now officially on TicketMaster.

You don't make friends with salad!
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »

So are we not getting General Admission seating at the Q?? Almost every other arena I have looked at has GA.  That just seems odd to me and I remember in 2002 that they didn't have GA either.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2006, 11:42:34 PM »

most venues in ohio don't allow general admission anymore, ever since the who concert in cincy.

Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2006, 11:47:47 PM »

(unrelated) Carson Palmer is impressive this year! Maybe Axl will wear his jersey for the Cleveland show...doubtfull though since the Axl football jersey fetish was only prevelant in  2002!

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2006, 12:38:19 AM »

lol, so you think they let him keep those jerseys in 2002?

i didn't hate them, but i'm kinda glad they're gone too.

bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2006, 09:14:51 AM »

I hope so.

That'll probably be the only damn show within reasonable driving distance from me.

Same here, now that Pittsburgh isn't happening.  After the NYC Hammerstein gigs, though, it will be hard to match the the small theater vibe unless you can get close to the stage...
Fingers
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2006, 09:19:37 AM »

So are we not getting General Admission seating at the Q?? Almost every other arena I have looked at has GA.? That just seems odd to me and I remember in 2002 that they didn't have GA either.

For what it's worth, the Q had seats on the floor in 2002-I've been to a lot of concerts there and have never seen an open floor-I went to GNR in Detroit in 2002 and they did have open seating-I'm guessing it's up to the venue on whether or not they have that setup

libertad
adamsv1999
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2006, 10:46:16 AM »

I apologize if this is covered in another topic but I searched for a while and couldn't find anything.  Cleveland wasn't on the original list for presale passwords and it was just officially added on Ticketmaster's site today.  Will there be a presale password for this show?  Tickets go on sale next Saturday 10/7 at 10am.

Thank you for any help.

-Adam
axlssis
Rocker

Here Today...somewhat

« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2006, 11:07:38 PM »

ok guys, hello, like i said up there, general admission is pretty much banned in ohio, has been since the deaths at the who's show in like 1979.  columbus 2002 also had seats on the floor.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2006, 11:18:41 PM »

(unrelated) Carson Palmer is impressive this year! Maybe Axl will wear his jersey for the Cleveland show...doubtfull though since the Axl football jersey fetish was only prevelant in? 2002!

Why on god greens earth would he want to wear a Bengals Jeresy in Cleveland  Huh

No more riots axl  hihi
estranged88
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2006, 02:45:49 PM »

Hi, I am planning on attending the show in Cleveland on the 24th, and I was wondering how I could assure that i get good seats.  The venue is the Q, which is the area the Cavs play in, so I am not sure if they have a standing room only section or what not, I am just wondering if any of you have any tips regarding what website/ ticketmaster location would be best if i wanted to get a good spot.  Tickets go on sale October 7th.

Why do you cook stove top in the oven???
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2006, 03:18:57 PM »

Tickets go on sale this Saturday for the Cleveland show at 9am, if you get tickets online you should not have a problem getting good seats. I doubt there will be a presale with it being midweek already, so that will also help you get good seats. Go to the On Tour section the Cleveland show has been discussed in that thread. As for the seating on the Q website yesterday it had the show listed as open floor seating, but changed last night to seats.
Also if you get tickets we might be pre partying somewhere before the show that info will be posted when the date gets closer.  beer

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
estranged88
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2006, 03:25:57 PM »

Alright thanks for the info, I dont come around the site too often anymore but ill probably start again seems the show is getting closer.

Why do you cook stove top in the oven???
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2006, 06:33:45 PM »

Tickets go on sale this Saturday for the Cleveland show at 9am, if you get tickets online you should not have a problem getting good seats. I doubt there will be a presale with it being midweek already, so that will also help you get good seats. Go to the On Tour section the Cleveland show has been discussed in that thread. As for the seating on the Q website yesterday it had the show listed as open floor seating, but changed last night to seats.
Also if you get tickets we might be pre partying somewhere before the show that info will be posted when the date gets closer.? beer

Live Nation says there is a presale... Will Presales have seat right upfront??
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2006, 07:07:12 PM »

Hi, I am planning on attending the show in Cleveland on the 24th, and I was wondering how I could assure that i get good seats.  The venue is the Q, which is the area the Cavs play in, so I am not sure if they have a standing room only section or what not, I am just wondering if any of you have any tips regarding what website/ ticketmaster location would be best if i wanted to get a good spot.  Tickets go on sale October 7th.

If your on ticketmaster Saturday morning you will be more than fine. I have not seen one lick of promotion going on about this show in Cleveland. If it weren't for the site, I would have no clue they were coming to town. You will get good seats for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: