Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:01:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fri Nov. 24th Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fri Nov. 24th Cleveland, OH Quicken Loans Arena  (Read 18221 times)
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 02:43:25 PM »

right on my fucking birthday, i should try to go to this one  Sad
fuck, its soo far awaay  nervous

What area are you coming from? If the Detroit date isn't the night directly before or after maybe we can caravan to the Cleveland show?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Steel_Angel
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 02:48:11 PM »

im from laredo, texas. but im not too sure im going. no
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 02:56:32 PM »

I see. Well, that arena is roughly 3-4 hours from me, so I'm seriously thinking it over. Just PM me if you decide to go.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 03:04:55 PM »

This is good news. I was there in 02, and am sure I will be there again this year. However, I sure hope there is some plan to release an album or something big between now and November because the place was about a 1/3 of the way filled in 2002, and I don't see them magically filling the arena up now unless there is something tangible done to create interest among the general public. There is a smaller venue in town (The convocation center) that holds around 10,000 that may be a better choice.
Can't see it being ANY different without some album news out there, a single maybe...SOMETHING!
anythinggoes
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 03:09:11 PM »

so i wonder if that means New York dates will be before or after this Date i hope they Dont play New York Christmas Week as ill wont be able to go  Cry cant have christmas away from my daughter no
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 03:13:19 PM »

Quicken Loans Arena? WTF?!? Man these corporate sponsorship names *suck*!

What's next? Gold Bond Medicated Powder Bowl?
Maxi's with Wings Field?

Lets just have a Tampon Dome and be done with it.

On topic... GO NORTH GNR... but good luck to those in Ohio ;P
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 03:14:43 PM »

I have a feeling that they'll either anounce the album or play the single at the first new york date.

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 03:16:35 PM »

I've heard tons of rumors about the Palace, but I mean I'd love for Guns N Roses to play the State Theatre for one night. ok
Steel_Angel
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 03:19:05 PM »

I see. Well, that arena is roughly 3-4 hours from me, so I'm seriously thinking it over. Just PM me if you decide to go.
sweet, thank you  ok
EFISH
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 03:20:24 PM »

sweet, thank you  ok

You just have to bring the girls in your avatar!  hihi  .... Russtcb: drool drool
Skinflick
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2006, 03:22:59 PM »

I've heard tons of rumors about the Palace, but I mean I'd love for Guns N Roses to play the State Theatre for one night. ok

Shit, I moved to upstate NY several years ago and Ill go down to the city if I have to....I hope they go to the Pepsi Arena in Albany like in 2002....Much closer to me and I went to that show last time........Gotta see them either way....put another hot chick on my shoulders and on display for the band so I get back stage passes again... hihi....who else on here uses a woman to get backstage passes for a GNR concert? Gotta be more people then just me..... Cool

NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FUCKIN' SHINEBOX!!!
russtcb
Legend

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2006, 03:24:47 PM »

sweet, thank you  ok

You just have to bring the girls in your avatar!  hihi  .... Russtcb: drool drool

Does anyone know if this is the area that used to be called "Gund Arena"?

colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »

sweet, thank you? ok

You just have to bring the girls in your avatar!? hihi? .... Russtcb: drool drool

Yeah, it's the same place.  Wink

To say what we are thinking.
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2006, 03:32:09 PM »

OMG i live in columbus i am so going to this. I mark this day the happiest day of my life. Words can not express how happy i am!!!!!!!!!! drool drool
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2006, 03:33:15 PM »

sweet, thank you  ok

It sure is, a new owner bought the team a couple years ago and changed the name of the Arena to Quicken Loans or also known as the "Q". This is the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

OMG i live in columbus i am so going to this. I mark this day the happiest day of my life. Words can not express how happy i am!!!!!!!!!! drool drool
I could also see a Columbus show coming soon, as the 24th is the same date as the 2002 Cleveland, and they played Columbus the 25 of November in 2002

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
rmc110276
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2006, 03:34:53 PM »

when you click on the tm link, it now says that the show "no longer appears."

what gives?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2006, 03:36:53 PM »

Honestly, I don't forsee Guns N Roses doing two nights worth of shows in Detroit unless one night is a smaller venue or unless Kid Rock is opening.

If Guns N Roses with Kid Rock was going to happen in Detroit it would sell out the palace two nights in a row for sure. peace
southsiderwp
Opening Act

11/24/02 - 11/24/06

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2006, 03:37:37 PM »

I ll definitly be there, and having been born and raised in cleveland my whole life, i can tell you that is definitly a rock and roll town, aside from having the rock and roll hall of fame in the city.  That being said there are a bunch of bars very withing 5 minute walking distance to the Q (Quicken Loans arena) and there should be no trouble having a pre party/ after party within the vacinity

Tis only a flesh wound....
colma
Rocker

I BBQ llamas!

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »

If "Cooperstown" is still open on the other side of Jacobs Field/Gund (The Q) Arena.....that's where we met up in 2002.   beer

I haven't been to Cleveland in a while  Undecided

edit:  It looks like ticketmaster.com has taken the date and sale info off of their site.  I checked www.theqarena.com and it has yet to be listed on the Events page.   no

To say what we are thinking.
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2006, 03:52:08 PM »

sweet, thank you? ok

You just have to bring the girls in your avatar!? hihi? .... Russtcb: drool drool

It sure is, a new owner bought the team a couple years ago and changed the name of the Arena to Quicken Loans or also known as the "Q". This is the home of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

I could also see a Columbus show coming soon, as the 24th is the same date as the 2002 Cleveland, and they played Columbus the 25 of November in 2002
the more the better
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: