Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:22:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread  (Read 126134 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #380 on: April 18, 2007, 12:56:08 AM »

So how about that Ranger game tonight. They completely dominated the thrashers. I think they'll end it tomorrow. Atlanta is just showing absolutely no life at all. I said it before the playoffs started. A hot team with a hot goalie is scary to play in the playoffs and the rangers are proving it. They are playing great hockey right now.

Hi-Five Timothy

They were dominant tonight - nothing else to say man

Atlanta is gonna go out looking to bludgeon people tomorrow

They sure were Atlanta just looked like a defeated frustrated team. We never let up on them and just completely kicked their ass. We gotta end this tomorrow. They are starting to get nasty and very dangerous.

Yeah and that worries me that they could go after our players. They started to in the third period tonight. The officials need to get a better control of it tomorrow then they did tonight. Too many Atlanta players got away with things they shouldn't have and they tried cleaning up the mess too late by giving out 10 min majors.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #381 on: April 18, 2007, 11:26:23 AM »

So how about that Ranger game tonight. They completely dominated the thrashers. I think they'll end it tomorrow. Atlanta is just showing absolutely no life at all. I said it before the playoffs started. A hot team with a hot goalie is scary to play in the playoffs and the rangers are proving it. They are playing great hockey right now.

Hi-Five Timothy

They were dominant tonight - nothing else to say man

Atlanta is gonna go out looking to bludgeon people tomorrow

They sure were Atlanta just looked like a defeated frustrated team. We never let up on them and just completely kicked their ass. We gotta end this tomorrow. They are starting to get nasty and very dangerous.

Yeah and that worries me that they could go after our players. They started to in the third period tonight. The officials need to get a better control of it tomorrow then they did tonight. Too many Atlanta players got away with things they shouldn't have and they tried cleaning up the mess too late by giving out 10 min majors.

I would expect a closer game tonight - but I think it's over
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #382 on: April 18, 2007, 01:22:10 PM »

The TV coverage of the playoffs is terrible.  TSN, I'm looking in your direction.

According to a friend of mine, TSN switched away from the NYR-Atlanta game last night when the Rangers were up 6-0. Their reasoning? Rough stuff could develop and the viewers don't need to see it.

And does anyone else out there hate Sam Rosen? Preaching about how great it was of Orr to back down from a challenge by Eric Boulton. So Orr heads off the ice and what happens? Boulton and Shanahan get into it. Exelby runs Jagr on a power play (why have Jagr out on a power play when you're already up 6-0?). According to someone at the game, Orr is given orders from coach Tom Renney not to fight. Is Renney completely brain dead again? You're up 6-0, your tough guy gets challenged, and you bring him back to the bench? What's the harm in letting him do his job? If he loses, will it really give the Thrashers some huge spark to bring them back from the dead? Goddamn, if he loses to a guy like Boulton, he shouldn't even be in the league!

Only the 2007 NHL could hand out 100 PIM in a game without a single fight.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #383 on: April 18, 2007, 07:35:58 PM »

I agree it was completely atrocious how the end of that game was handled.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #384 on: April 18, 2007, 08:37:14 PM »

What the hell is with the horrible officiating in this rangers/thrashers series? Ranger players are being taken down left and right and no call? How did these refs get the job for the playoffs?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #385 on: April 18, 2007, 08:56:39 PM »

What the hell is with the horrible officiating in this rangers/thrashers series? Ranger players are being taken down left and right and no call? How did these refs get the job for the playoffs?

Its happening in the Buffalo/NYI series... game 2 there were many shitty calls in NY's favor... Game 3 seems like they were helpin Buffalo a little... Its always a problem that never gets fixed..
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #386 on: April 18, 2007, 08:58:51 PM »

We may have gotten a little payback with that last Jagr call.

3rd period is going to be crazy over there -

How fucking clutch is Shanahan, by the way.  How Detroit let him walk just amazes me, especially since they're always a team built for the playoffs -
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #387 on: April 18, 2007, 09:02:22 PM »

We may have gotten a little payback with that last Jagr call.

3rd period is going to be crazy over there -

How fucking clutch is Shanahan, by the way.  How Detroit let him walk just amazes me, especially since they're always a team built for the playoffs -

haha yeah that was payback kovalchuk was falling down. Hopefully we can score the last minute of the PP to start the third. This is gonna be one hell of an ending to this one hopefully we can pull it out. i don't wanna go back to atlanta

i don't know what detroit was thinking letting that guy go. i know he's not young anymore but the guy can still play and like you said they are always in the playoffs.

Oh man! crossbar! goal! rangers lead
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:11:33 PM by Timothy25 » Logged
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #388 on: April 18, 2007, 09:44:44 PM »

na na na hey hey hey goodbye atlanta!
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #389 on: April 19, 2007, 10:03:40 AM »

I'll take the week off!

I never expected them to sweep this series. I thought they'd win, but to sweep is unreal -

Since Ottawa and Buffalo look like they're gonna make it through, it comes down to the dickheads ,...I mean Devils.... vs Tampa series  . If Devils win, we'll get Buffalo. If Tampa wins, we'll get Ottawa
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #390 on: April 19, 2007, 10:06:13 AM »

Atlanta is a joke....congrats rangers fans ok

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #391 on: April 19, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »

I'll take the week off!

I never expected them to sweep this series. I thought they'd win, but to sweep is unreal -

Since Ottawa and Buffalo look like they're gonna make it through, it comes down to the dickheads ,...I mean Devils.... vs Tampa series  . If Devils win, we'll get Buffalo. If Tampa wins, we'll get Ottawa

Pick your poison there. Both teams are very good and will be tough to beat.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #392 on: April 19, 2007, 09:56:46 PM »

Well there goes Pittsburgh....damnet

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #393 on: April 19, 2007, 10:29:21 PM »

Well there goes Pittsburgh....damnet

I wasn't expecting much from them against Ottawa. They're very young and inexperienced they will definitely be back though
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #394 on: April 20, 2007, 12:45:51 AM »

Stupid Ottawa...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #395 on: April 20, 2007, 01:01:49 AM »

Stupid Ottawa...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess your a penguin fan?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #396 on: April 20, 2007, 03:22:15 PM »

is the next flames/wings game in calgary as well? this sucks hihi

i hate the 2-3-2 series format no

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #397 on: April 20, 2007, 06:27:40 PM »

I believe its in Detroit actually.
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #398 on: April 20, 2007, 07:08:48 PM »

ya it's in Detroit

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #399 on: April 20, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »

I'm sure the wings are looking forward to going home. They were stinking up the saddledome.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: