Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:46:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread  (Read 126113 times)
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #420 on: April 25, 2007, 01:48:18 PM »

I'm feeling good about the Rangers - but have a lot of respect for the way Buffalo plays.

But Timothy is right - you're fooling yourself if you think you're getting the same Ranger team that you saw early in the year
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #421 on: April 25, 2007, 01:50:39 PM »

rangers def have a shot....they all do....rangers are definately a better team than the islanders

Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #422 on: April 25, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »

I don't get how anyone can be so sure of themselves. There are no bad teams left in the playoffs. Anyone can win with a bad call, lucky bounce, untimly injury. Rangers could beat Buffalo, Buffalo could beat the Rangers. Just the way it is.

As I see it, this is where the Sabres have got to be thankful for Connolly's return. He's probably the best special teamer in the whole damn playoffs (unless you're including goalies) and if he plays well Buf PK has a shot at stopping the Rangers there. Briere has to pick it up this round too.

The only point that was laughable was the 'Sabres needed overtime 3 of 4 times.' So what? There's overtime in the playoffs too, and if you can't finish in overtime as the Rangers didn't in the season series they're gonna be in trouble.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #423 on: April 25, 2007, 05:21:09 PM »

I'm feeling good about the Rangers - but have a lot of respect for the way Buffalo plays.

But Timothy is right - you're fooling yourself if you think you're getting the same Ranger team that you saw early in the year

Never said they were the same team..... But they didnt play buffalo in those last 41 games or what ever, so it is hard to say... It'll be a good series
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #424 on: April 25, 2007, 05:59:56 PM »

It will be a great series and i'm looking forward to its start in an hour.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #425 on: April 25, 2007, 11:00:41 PM »

Impressive start from the Sabres, but game 2 tends to be more important than game 1, so we'll see what happens.

tim_m
Legend

« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2007, 11:20:18 PM »

We let up way too much during the middle of the second period. Other then that we played them good. We can't do that again and we gotta stay out of the damn penalty box.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #427 on: April 26, 2007, 10:37:17 AM »

We let up way too much during the middle of the second period. Other then that we played them good. We can't do that again and we gotta stay out of the damn penalty box.

I think they played right into Buffalo's hands, with the bad penalties. You cannot give a team like that too many advantages. The Rangers deserved to lose and  they did. Hopefully, they get some shots on net next game.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #428 on: April 26, 2007, 11:34:56 AM »

Yeah, just think how it would have been if Buffalo wasnt horrible on the PP... I mean what 0 for their firt 5??? They've gotta take adantage of that...

Other than that I loved what I saw  ok
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #429 on: April 26, 2007, 11:44:16 AM »

Yeah, just think how it would have been if Buffalo wasnt horrible on the PP... I mean what 0 for their firt 5??? They've gotta take adantage of that...

Other than that I loved what I saw? ok

I'll bet you did there, fruitcake!

Game 2 will be ours!
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #430 on: April 26, 2007, 11:48:00 AM »

Game 2 will be ours!

i dont think so hihi Rangers can't match buffalo's depth

Vancouver got spanked too...they are done, they can't match up to anaheim no

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #431 on: April 26, 2007, 12:13:15 PM »

Game 2 will be ours!

Islanders went in there and beat them in game 2.  Enough said.

Yes Vancouver probably is worn down right now, but I would'nt be surprised to see them win a game at home -
Communist China
Banned
VIP

« Reply #432 on: April 26, 2007, 03:44:23 PM »

Game 2 will be ours!

Islanders went in there and beat them in game 2.? Enough said.

Yes Vancouver probably is worn down right now, but I would'nt be surprised to see them win a game at home -

Isles had that moral boost with DiPietro coming back and they still just barely pulled it out. However, anything can happen. I think Buffalo will win because I think they're the better team, but Rangers could win any one game if things go their way.

I can't believe Buffalo fans boo Avery. We give him way too much respect. His impact isn't big enough for a reaction.

And I don't think Jagr deserves it either, but I've always known Sabres fans would boo him because he's good. Sad, but that's the way it is.

Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #433 on: April 26, 2007, 03:54:50 PM »

Leafs sign Devereaux to two-year deal

Sources tell TSN that the Toronto Maple Leafs and veteran forward Boyd Devereaux have agreed to a two-year contract extension.

Under the one-way deal, Devereaux will earn $550,000 in 2007-08 and $600,000 in the 2008-09 season.

Devereaux, who scored 19 points in 33 games this past season, joined the Leafs last October with a one year, two-way contract.

He has played in 542 NHL games with Toronto, Phoenix, Detroit and Edmonton and has scored 54 career goals and 96 assists.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #434 on: April 26, 2007, 05:36:45 PM »

I think they played right into Buffalo's hands, with the bad penalties. You cannot give a team like that too many advantages. The Rangers deserved to lose and  they did. Hopefully, they get some shots on net next game.

yeah those damn penalties finally killed us. if we don't play like total crap for a few minutes after that goal maybe they don't score those two goals. if they don't that would've been a tie game with 42 seconds left when we scored. hoping for a better effort tomorrow from us. that was NOT our A game. we've played them much better this year.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #435 on: April 26, 2007, 05:41:20 PM »

I think they played right into Buffalo's hands, with the bad penalties. You cannot give a team like that too many advantages. The Rangers deserved to lose and? they did. Hopefully, they get some shots on net next game.

yeah those damn penalties finally killed us. if we don't play like total crap for a few minutes after that goal maybe they don't score those two goals. if they don't that would've been a tie game with 42 seconds left when we scored. hoping for a better effort tomorrow from us. that was NOT our A game. we've played them much better this year.

What about that 5 on 3 in the 3rd???   Take some damn shots guys!  If they scored on that gimme, and then Hossa still buried his, they've been down 1 goal with about 7 minutes left - different game

I'm expecting a more complete effort tomorrow
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #436 on: April 26, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »

If, If, If
Nah I'm just messin with ya guys? Grin

Its still a long series

Game 2 will be ours!

Isles had that moral boost with DiPietro coming back and they still just barely pulled it out. However, anything can happen. I think Buffalo will win because I think they're the better team, but Rangers could win any one game if things go their way.

I can't believe Buffalo fans boo Avery. We give him way too much respect. His impact isn't big enough for a reaction.

And I don't think Jagr deserves it either, but I've always known Sabres fans would boo him because he's good. Sad, but that's the way it is.

I agree about Avery... They shouldent acknowledge that little turd...

I dont think Jagr deserves the respect he gets on the ice... Yes hes a GREAT skill, but hit the guy!! Eveyone acts like he has a "bubble" around him when he has the puck...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 06:18:13 PM by Loaded NightraiN » Logged
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #437 on: April 26, 2007, 06:40:01 PM »

If, If, If
Nah I'm just messin with ya guys? Grin

Its still a long series

Game 2 will be ours!

I agree about Avery... They shouldent acknowledge that little turd...

I dont think Jagr deserves the respect he gets on the ice... Yes hes a GREAT skill, but hit the guy!! Eveyone acts like he has a "bubble" around him when he has the puck...

#1 ) If, if, if  - One win does'nt guarantee a series pal - You're the # 1 seed at home - remember?

#2)  Avery gets paid to have dudes like you call him a little turd and to have the crowd boo his ass

# 3)  If you watched any Ranger games all year, Jagr gets molested all game and often DOES NOT get the respect he deserves

# 4)  Bring it  ( I'm kidding around with you too, my friend ) peace
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #438 on: April 26, 2007, 06:50:45 PM »

What about that 5 on 3 in the 3rd???   Take some damn shots guys!  If they scored on that gimme, and then Hossa still buried his, they've been down 1 goal with about 7 minutes left - different game

I'm expecting a more complete effort tomorrow

yeah thats true we let that opportunity slip away. what do you think about that reviewed goal? i'm still not sure they got that one right. i thought if it goes off anything but a stick or an open skate its not allowed regardless of intent. how is roszival btw? what's his status for game two and the rest of the series.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #439 on: April 26, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »

#1 ) If, if, if? - One win does'nt guarantee a series pal - You're the # 1 seed at home - remember?

#2)? Avery gets paid to have dudes like you call him a little turd and to have the crowd boo his ass

# 3)? If you watched any Ranger games all year, Jagr gets molested all game and often DOES NOT get the respect he deserves

# 4)? Bring it? ( I'm kidding around with you too, my friend ) peace

1- I never said it did...

2- I understand that, but he must not get paid to back anything up...

3- I've always hated Jagr.. Pens, Caps, Rangers... Thats just personal, I guess...

4 - Brought? Tongue

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: