Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:37:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Official NHL 2006-2007 Season Thread  (Read 126145 times)
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #500 on: May 05, 2007, 09:13:50 PM »

Here we go with another review ugh stupid!
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #501 on: May 05, 2007, 10:49:24 PM »

Wow i just saw the replay on the disallowed goal. How was that goaltender interference? He didn't even touch miller! I am so sick of the refs and toronto deciding the playoff games. the officating has been the worst i have seen in many years. A lot of these guys need to be fired after the season. Just let the guys play and let them decide the game not the officials.

I dont know man... It impeaded millers chance to make a good save..

Its a tough call, but the whistle blew as he was taking a shot....

I just think too many of these calls and reviews are determining the outcome of this series for both teams and it sucks. The players should be deciding this not the refs or toronto. I've never seen so many reviewed plays and "weak" penalty calls on both sides in a series before. I'm watching the other series' too and am not seeing this bad of officiating.

But there would have been a problem on Buffalos side if Miller got interfered with and no call was made...
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #502 on: May 06, 2007, 01:07:20 AM »

Wow i just saw the replay on the disallowed goal. How was that goaltender interference? He didn't even touch miller! I am so sick of the refs and toronto deciding the playoff games. the officating has been the worst i have seen in many years. A lot of these guys need to be fired after the season. Just let the guys play and let them decide the game not the officials.

I dont know man... It impeaded millers chance to make a good save..

Its a tough call, but the whistle blew as he was taking a shot....

I just think too many of these calls and reviews are determining the outcome of this series for both teams and it sucks. The players should be deciding this not the refs or toronto. I've never seen so many reviewed plays and "weak" penalty calls on both sides in a series before. I'm watching the other series' too and am not seeing this bad of officiating.

But there would have been a problem on Buffalos side if Miller got interfered with and no call was made...

yeah it was a tough call either way. on a good note the devils are gone Cheesy
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #503 on: May 06, 2007, 11:49:48 AM »

I had a bad feeling before Friday's game and it held true

This morning I awake with an overwhelming sense that the Rangers are about to tattoo the Sabres by 4 goals today, and for a Game 7
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #504 on: May 06, 2007, 05:15:50 PM »

This morning I awake with an overwhelming sense that the Rangers are about to tattoo the Sabres by 4 goals today, and for a Game 7

Well you were partially right. We tattooed eachother. 9 goals wow not in our favor unfortunately
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #505 on: May 06, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »

Well you had the 4 goal number right any way

Lets go Buffalo  

peace peace
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #506 on: May 06, 2007, 05:17:37 PM »

Congratulations Buffalo fans. In the end you deserved that series. We gave you guys all you could handle and played great especially Henrik. You gotta admit that.
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #507 on: May 06, 2007, 06:53:56 PM »

Congratulations Buffalo fans. In the end you deserved that series. We gave you guys all you could handle and played great especially Henrik. You gotta admit that.

Fuckin right.... He's the reason the rangers did as good as they did.. I'm just glad miller could out play him!!
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #508 on: May 06, 2007, 06:57:29 PM »

Fuckin right.... He's the reason the rangers did as good as they did.. I'm just glad miller could out play him!!

He did barely but he did. It was great getting to see two goaltenders who are gonna rule this league for quite a few years to come i think. Vezinas could be in both these guys futures. Here's hoping for a just as great rematch next year but i gotta hope for a different outcome  hihi
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #509 on: May 07, 2007, 10:30:01 AM »

It was painful to take - but there's no shame losing to a team like Buffalo- I'm rooting for them to beat Ottawa

Nice series

As for my 4 goal prediction....I also ran around telling people about a year ago, that the release of Chinese Democracy was imminent ....So, I probably should'nt quit my day job.
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #510 on: May 07, 2007, 05:37:25 PM »

It was painful to take - but there's no shame losing to a team like Buffalo- I'm rooting for them to beat Ottawa

Nice series

As for my 4 goal prediction....I also ran around telling people about a year ago, that the release of Chinese Democracy was imminent ....So, I probably should'nt quit my day job.

Yeah it was mostly cause it was so close. A few bounces go our way or we hold on in game two and five we win this in 5 games. It was just THAT close
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #511 on: May 07, 2007, 08:23:43 PM »

Nice series

Yeah it was mostly cause it was so close. A few bounces go our way or we hold on in game two and five we win this in 5 games. It was just THAT close

Outside of Jagr being a year older and Shanny maybe retiring, the future looks pretty bright for us, at least.

Will I celebrate more on the day of Chinese D's release or Malik's?HuhHuhHuhHuh??
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #512 on: May 07, 2007, 09:02:22 PM »

Nice series

Outside of Jagr being a year older and Shanny maybe retiring, the future looks pretty bright for us, at least.

Will I celebrate more on the day of Chinese D's release or Malik's?HuhHuhHuhHuh??

I hope he doesn't retire i think he's still got something left in the tank.

Hmm maybe even on that one  rofl
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #513 on: May 08, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »

Round 1
Neemo - 7
Malcolm - 8
Skeba - 5
Timothy25 - 7

Round 2
Neemo - 4
Malcolm - 3
COMAMOTIVE - 3
Timothy25 - 3

Lets pick Rounds 3 and 4 together....i'll make my picks in a bit

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #514 on: May 08, 2007, 01:51:00 PM »

Round 1
Neemo - 7
Malcolm - 8
Skeba - 5
Timothy25 - 7

Round 2
Neemo - 4
Malcolm - 3
COMAMOTIVE - 3
Timothy25 - 3

Lets pick Rounds 3 and 4 together....i'll make my picks in a bit

ANAHEIM IN 5
BUFFALO IN 6

SINCE THERE'S ONLY TWO SERIES , YOU SHOULD GIVE PTS FOR THE PICKING THE # OF GAMES CORRECTLY TOO
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #515 on: May 08, 2007, 01:59:23 PM »

Anaheim in 6
Buffalo in 7

Buffalo wins cup in 6
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:50:17 PM by Malcolm » Logged

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #516 on: May 08, 2007, 02:23:16 PM »

damn.. forgot to do the last round...

I'll try to be a bit different to catch up, and say

Ottawa in 6, and
Anaheim in 6.

Oh, and cup goes to Anaheim in 5
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 02:28:30 PM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #517 on: May 08, 2007, 02:26:56 PM »

pick the cup winner too guys ok if you get that right we can award 2 pts instead of one

Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #518 on: May 08, 2007, 02:51:55 PM »

Just jumping in for the hell of it, Detroit in 6 and Ottawa in 7.

And Bettman creams his pants as the NHL prepares to award a Cup to a fucking Euro captain for the first time in history.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

« Reply #519 on: May 08, 2007, 03:00:25 PM »

BUFFALO WILL BEAT ANAHEIM IN 6 GAMES
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: