Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 06, 2024, 09:24:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228000 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25 Go Down Print
Author Topic: When will there be an announcement? What will be in it? Your theories  (Read 66444 times)
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2006, 09:56:10 AM »

Was there an email or something saying an announcement was coming or something? I saw another post that said can't wait for the announcement on Friday. then this thread. What's going on?
I heard wednesday, but dont say anything. Its top secret! rofl

Why don't we just wait till the end of the week and see what the announcement is? Only gotta wait another 72 hours... We've waited 15 years already, another 72 hours isn't gonna kill anyone.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2006, 09:57:34 AM »

Was there an email or something saying an announcement was coming or something? I saw another post that said can't wait for the announcement on Friday. then this thread. What's going on?
I heard wednesday, but dont say anything. Its top secret! rofl

Why don't we just wait till the end of the week and see what the announcement is? Only gotta wait another 72 hours... We've waited 15 years already, another 72 hours isn't gonna kill anyone.

actually those 72 hours are harder than the last 3 years i`m spending with gnr hihi

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2006, 09:58:01 AM »

..... i agree with you though ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2006, 09:59:14 AM »

I'm fairly certain an announcement will come this week.  Here's the man reasons why:

A. Now that these Festival stories are out there, Sanctuary's phones / email / Press contact people must be going crazy, as i'm sure most music news outlets are trying to get something more out of them.

B. Jarmo's comment about "when we're about to move, you'll know"  - I'm not saying that HTGTH's move is tied into this, for sure - but its my belief that it quite possibly is.  (And guys, don't bug HTGTH staff about this stuff.  Even if they know everything, they're obviously not talking for a reason)

C. In business, you strike while the iron is hot.  Lets face it, the iron's never been hotter than it is right now, with the possible exception of 2002.  (And I maintain that, general public speaking, now has more impact than then.  Especially with IRS being played all over the damn place)

Hence why I believe we're going to get an announcement soon.  By the end of this week more than likely.  I'd personally say in the next 24-48 hours or so, but we'll see.

Jarmo and the gang - please don't take my comments about HTGTH personally - they're not meant that way.  Just my interpretation of the situation, thats all.

Peace out, Rock on, and all that.

-darknemus

We know but there's no need to bug us cause I can assure you that moving the site had nothing to do with all of this. It was pure coincidence. Nothing more, no conspiracy theories there...

jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2006, 10:00:23 AM »

We've waited 15 years already, another 72 hours isn't gonna kill anyone.
Gigger, speak for yourself. In 24 hours, I'm on suicide watch. hihi

axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2006, 10:03:12 AM »

who sez 72 hours?

That's a hatrick for Doull
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2006, 10:13:25 AM »

who sez 72 hours?

Nobody, it's an opinion

Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2006, 10:19:59 AM »

The title of this thread is really misleading for instance

Should be something like:

"Expected Announcement? When will it be? What will they say?"

Quoted for the truth.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2006, 10:22:46 AM »

For your information: The move was planned before the leaks or announcements happened.

Since nothing happened with the move at the time, instead of waiting and having people ask me when I was gonna move/open the board/site, I decided to keep the board open until I had a possible moving date.

Sometimes the truth isn't as exciting as your theories.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2006, 10:26:49 AM »

For your information: The move was planned before the leaks or announcements happened.

Since nothing happened with the move at the time, instead of waiting and having people ask me when I was gonna move/open the board/site, I decided to keep the board open until I had a possible moving date.

Sometimes the truth isn't as exciting as your theories.

/jarmo

Do you have an opinion or a wild guess on when we will get an official announcement? hihi
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2006, 10:28:23 AM »

No.

And I don't know when the move will happen either..... As soon as I know, I will post about it.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2006, 10:29:54 AM »

No.

And I don't know when the move will happen either..... As soon as I know, I will post about it.

/jarmo

Thanks, I guess I'll remain on watch until it happens, lol at my productivity at work since last Wednesday. hihi
gigger
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: February 21, 2006, 10:33:09 AM »

We've waited 15 years already, another 72 hours isn't gonna kill anyone.
Gigger, speak for yourself. In 24 hours, I'm on suicide watch. hihi

Axl better hurry up then!  ok
jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: February 21, 2006, 05:20:25 PM »

"Due to recent various internet leaks and repeated ignoring of requests not play mention, post lyrics to, or stop playing on the radio, management regrets to inform fans that CD will not be out in stores nor will there be any concerts for the remainder of this decade. "
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #74 on: February 21, 2006, 05:26:36 PM »

"Due to recent various internet leaks and repeated ignoring of requests not play mention, post lyrics to, or stop playing on the radio, management regrets to inform fans that CD will not be out in stores nor will there be any concerts for the remainder of this decade. "

lol, I think the outgoing message on Merck's answering machine has been changed.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2006, 05:40:14 PM »

No.

/jarmo

Thanks, I guess I'll remain on watch until it happens, lol at my productivity at work since last Wednesday. hihi

Yea I haven't been worth a damn since last week.  God help me when the announcement comes. hihi
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 05:44:25 PM by Thorazine Shuffle » Logged

jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: February 21, 2006, 07:22:53 PM »

^^I know how you feel; its hard to focus wen I'm constantly searching to see if any news comes out
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #77 on: February 21, 2006, 07:31:02 PM »

"Guns N' Roses will be playing festivals but there is no release date set for Chinese Democracy."

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Axl_GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: February 21, 2006, 07:32:14 PM »

In the official announcement, I'd like to see Axl tell the release date, talk about the first single/video and when that will hit the airwaves, talk about when they plan to tour in America, explain what really happened at the Philly concert, and also explain what has been going on the past 3 years to hold him back from releasing the album all this time. ?

jmapelian
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2006, 11:03:36 PM »

"What really happened in Philly is well, after the show in NYC, me and the guys went to Ricks, than Scores, than 10s.   Due to the fact the rest of the band looks like a bunch of freaks, and scared the girls, I had to nail about 2 dozen of the finest strippers NYC has to offer.  I was just to fucking busy and tired to make it down to Philly.  Fuck em anyway, they booed Santa so they'd bo me to and i can't handle that type of rejection"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: