Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 06:00:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  North Korea detonates nuclear weapon
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Down Print
Author Topic: North Korea detonates nuclear weapon  (Read 45030 times)
Brody
« Reply #220 on: October 13, 2006, 04:33:00 AM »

Hey brody are you going to address any of those issues brought up or not?

Sorry no, Im not going to discuss issues with Childish people like youself and you boy bud fox, come spam my forum! eww real fun Eh! look what politics do to you people it makes you mad! i bet you have troubles sleeping at night knowing budfox will never be able to marry a fellow man! must be rough.

Why would I, you people just seem to bash me by calling me a closet fag, dolt, stooge and all the other bullshit name calling you guys pull.

Seems like a big ole cop out to me.

I asked you about the Rumsfeld/ABB connection/selling nukes to the Axis of Evil in 2000 and you ignored it 4 or 5 times now.

Now you are claiming that because Fox got you upset you will not answer any questions about the hypocrisy and lies of your leaders in the white house?

Once again No, I obviously got little boy budfox upset. Went and spammed my forum with you! So no I Cop out and not bother! I know how angry it makes you. Why dont you just go protest the war at a dead soldiers funeral.. Maybe you two can do it together! It would be fun! you could get the kiddies out there! make jokes at there families expense!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #221 on: October 13, 2006, 04:36:39 AM »

Once again No, I obviously got little boy budfox upset. Went and spammed my forum with you! So no I Cop out and not bother! I know how angry it makes you. Why dont you just go protest the war at a dead soldiers funeral.. Maybe you two can do it together! It would be fun! you could get the kiddies out there! make jokes at there families expense!

I'm not angry one bit. But I do think you should admit that you can't answer the facts that have been presented you.

(And.......it is important to point out that you are a huge hypocrite, since you have spammed my board. Not that I ever gave a rat's ass, it was pretty funny really. )

Anyway..........are you going to address the facts before you this evening? Or are you going to ramble on about Fox ?
Brody
« Reply #222 on: October 13, 2006, 04:39:01 AM »

I'm not angry one bit. But I do think you should admit that you can't answer the facts that have been presented you.

(And.......it is important to point out that you are a huge hypocrite, since you have spammed my board. Not that I ever gave a rat's ass, it was pretty funny really. )

Anyway..........are you going to address the facts before you this evening? Or are you going to ramble on about Fox ?
I spammed your board? As in how? I posted maybe one thread as a guest.. Maybe 2.. Never called you names or such.. Prove where i spammed your board.

Quite honestly i never took the time to look into the shit you post anymore! all I ever see from you is conspiracy theories or some half crocked bs..
SLCPUNK
« Reply #223 on: October 13, 2006, 04:40:53 AM »

Like I said, I really don't care that much. I didn't even care to take it down, your spam still sits on my board. Yet I digress........

This is your last chance, to be honest and comment on this:

"The US Government has announced that it will release $95m to North Korea as part of an agreement to replace the Stalinist country's own nuclear programme, which the US suspected was being misused.
Under the 1994 Agreed Framework an international consortium is building two proliferation-proof nuclear reactors and providing fuel oil for North Korea while the reactors are being built.

In releasing the funding, President George W Bush waived the Framework's requirement that North Korea allow inspectors to ensure it has not hidden away any weapons-grade plutonium from the original reactors.

President Bush argued that the decision was "vital to the national security interests of the United States".

What say you?

And this:

Imagine this.........

in 2000 your dear ole Donald Rumsfeld sat on the board of ABB, who sold North Korea 200 Million dollars worth of Nuclear reactors.

Two years later, he says they are part of the "Axis of Evil." (Of course, that was after Bush waived the inspection process to make sure no weapon grade material could be left over.)

« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 04:45:29 AM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
Brody
« Reply #224 on: October 13, 2006, 04:45:42 AM »

I say to you, GET A LIFE
SLCPUNK
« Reply #225 on: October 13, 2006, 04:49:37 AM »

I say to you, GET A LIFE

That's what I thought.

Can't answer for that can you?

Thank you for allowing me to prove my point.

Brody
« Reply #226 on: October 13, 2006, 04:56:18 AM »

Nope. Looked into but still just enjoying how it drives you mad that i wont respond to it.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #227 on: October 13, 2006, 05:01:07 AM »

Nope. Looked into but still just enjoying how it drives you mad that i wont respond to it.

Well don't feel special. None of you guys are able/willing to really "answer" for that. All I see it gear shifting into the "We shouldn't play the blame game here guys" mantra. LOL, right..........

If our president waived the inspection process that was our safety net, the worlds safety net, and liar #2 Rummy expedited the nuke deal from his board position, then the people should know. Especially when those same two ass clowns are now calling NK the "Axis of Evil."

Talk about a bunch of fucking war pigs.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 05:06:30 AM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
Charity Case
Banned
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #228 on: October 13, 2006, 08:17:55 AM »

In all fairness slc, you have not answered my questions either.  It's a bit hypocritical to bash Brody while you yourself still refuse to offer any opinion outside "Fuck Bush".

You are right about some blame for this going to Bush and his administration.  I really don't see anyone arguing with you on that point.  But you are wrong to assume that other countries aren't to blame either.  The US is not the only country in the world.  Where were the other super powers during this build up?  China doesn't even want to impoise sanctions at this point even after threats have been made and a test has been run!  That seems far worse to me at this point.  Where was the UK, Russia, India, Germany, etc?

I've simply asked you, and the other liberals, to muse about a possible solution to this problem without looking back.  Ok, let's assume that you're left wing conspiracies are all accurate and Bush is to blame for all the worlds problems including sudden baby death syndrome.  Let's start with that assumption so we remove that arguement.  Now with that being said, what do you think we (the US) and we (the world) should do moving forward about the situation?  Again, no need to say "Bush fucked this up, yada, yada, yada" because we are giving you that assumption to start with.  What should the world do now?  Do you have any original opinion or insight?
sandman
Legend

« Reply #229 on: October 13, 2006, 08:29:57 AM »

why did clinton allow rummey to sell the nukes to NK?

and if NK was obtaining nukes in 2000, i guess we can all agree that clinton's approach wasn't working.

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #230 on: October 13, 2006, 09:54:01 AM »

Well we got to 10,11 pages and now this thread has completey deteriorated  Undecided

Seriously guys, take it to PMs please?

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Surfrider
« Reply #231 on: October 13, 2006, 11:15:46 AM »

Well we got to 10,11 pages and now this thread has completey deteriorated? Undecided

I haven't agreed with a lot of what you have posted in these threads, but I must say that you seem reasonable.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #232 on: October 13, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »

Well we got to 10,11 pages and now this thread has completey deteriorated  Undecided

I haven't agreed with a lot of what you have posted in these threads, but I must say that you seem reasonable.

Well its possible to disagree without it turning nasty.  Obviously people on both sides of this arguement are pretty passionate about what they believe in, which is great, but lets keep things in perspective. 

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
SLCPUNK
« Reply #233 on: October 13, 2006, 12:55:32 PM »

and if NK was obtaining nukes in 2000, i guess we can all agree that clinton's approach wasn't working.

Dang dude, this is a tad off.

It's all been posted right here in THIS THREAD.

Read!!!!

hihi hihi hihi

For Chrisake man!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:09:03 PM by Foley For Speaker » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #234 on: October 13, 2006, 12:56:50 PM »

I've simply asked you, and the other liberals, to muse about a possible solution to this problem without looking back. 

And I've answered it. You ignored it.

Just like always.

Read.

sandman
Legend

« Reply #235 on: October 13, 2006, 01:37:39 PM »

Read!!!!

hihi hihi hihi

For Chrisake man!

i believe rummey sat on the board of a company which sold light water reactors to NK, which could POTENTIALLY be used to make nuclear weapons.

but providing NK with these materials was part of the Clinton Plan (1994).

so if you have a problem with rummey's role, you have a problem with the Clinton Plan.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 01:55:34 PM by sandman » Logged

AtariLegend
« Reply #236 on: October 13, 2006, 02:28:52 PM »

Does anyone beleive that this is part of North Korea's plans for World Domination?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #237 on: October 13, 2006, 03:55:47 PM »

Read!!!!

hihi hihi hihi

For Chrisake man!

i believe rummey sat on the board of a company which sold light water reactors to NK, which could POTENTIALLY be used to make nuclear weapons.

so if you have a problem with rummey's role, you have a problem with the Clinton Plan.

I have a problem with hypocrisy.

Does anyone beleive that this is part of North Korea's plans for World Domination?

No.
Surfrider
« Reply #238 on: October 13, 2006, 04:24:12 PM »

Read!!!!

hihi hihi hihi

For Chrisake man!

It is also hypocritical to blame those on the right and not the left.  Clinton created a plan with North Korea; Rumsfeld worked for a company that legally supplied reactors as part of that plan.  Rumsfeld was not part of the decision making of the US government, but merely worked for a supplier that provided the what the government requested.  Either way, the policy failed and in hindsight it was a mistake.  It is interesting that you see the hypocrisy from Rumsfeld - who I have hardly heard anything from recently - yet you completely dismiss those on the left that are far more hypocricitcal in their blame game against the Bush administration. 

Let's move on to discussing what should be done.  Your solution is more bilateral talks?
sandman
Legend

« Reply #239 on: October 13, 2006, 04:54:03 PM »

Read!!!!

hihi hihi hihi

For Chrisake man!

No.

if anyone is being a hypocrite, it is you my friend!  hihi

you criticize rummey for supplying the materials. yet you do not criticize the CLINTON PLAN that agreed to it.

that makes no sense. so i'm assuming you were unaware of said clinton plan. 

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: