Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 01:42:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228058 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Aerosmith Thread.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Aerosmith Thread.  (Read 214980 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2006, 06:33:31 PM »

"You still have to go out and prove to the audience that you're worth the money they paid to see you.

I am curious as to what new breakthrough they have from the time they were last here(2 weeks ago) that caused the price of a cheap seat to increase $50 and a prime seat to increase $225

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #241 on: February 03, 2006, 10:03:58 AM »

The AEROSMITH performance originally scheduled for Friday, February 3 at HP Pavilion in San Jose, California has been postponed due to illness, according to The Mercury News. The rescheduled date for this concert will now be Tuesday, April 11 at HP Pavilion and CHEAP TRICK will now replace LENNY KRAVITZ on the bill. Tickets from the Friday, February 3 performance at HP Pavilion will be honored at the door on the newly rescheduled date. Refunds will be made available at point of purchase. Deadline for refunds is March 17.

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #242 on: February 03, 2006, 05:00:11 PM »

According to TheDenverChannel.com, AEROSMITH, who were scheduled to perform at the Pepsi Center on April 12 after postponing this week's concert, have moved the concert date again.

The new show date is Thursday, April 13. AEROSMITH will be performing with CHEAP TRICK and not LENNY KRAVITZ. Showtime is 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.

The concert was previously postponed because of an undisclosed illness in the band.

DEAD HORSE
VIP

08.08.08 ?

« Reply #243 on: March 01, 2006, 01:29:12 AM »

I went to see lenny and Aerosmith live, and trust me is one of the best concerts i ve been to!  I saw them at staples center, so i u have a chance to see them live, do it! ok

If the world would end today... Wink
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #244 on: March 02, 2006, 04:04:03 PM »

Launch Radio Networks reports: AEROSMITH resumes their latest tour tonight (Thursday, March 2) in Hollywood, Florida, with CHEAP TRICK along as the opening act. Lead guitarist Joe Perry told Launch he hopes that for this leg of the tour and the rest of the year, AEROSMITH will continue digging into their catalog for rarely-played gems. "One of the things that I've noticed at this end of a 35-year career, as with a lot of other bands ? there's not a lot of us out there ? but there are a lot of albums and a lot of album cuts that the band likes hearing," he said.

AEROSMITH has 21 dates scheduled for their latest tour, which ends April 15 in Sacramento, California.

Their latest release is the concert set "Rockin' The Joint (Live At The Hard Rock Hotel Las Vegas)", which was recorded at a January 2002 show. It's available on both CD and DVD.

Perry said that AEROSMITH hopes to start working on a new album in the spring. It will be their first studio project since 2004's "Honkin' On Bobo"

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2006, 09:15:54 PM »

The AEROSMITH/CHEAP TRICK performance at the Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, originally slated for Thursday, March 9, has been cancelled. There is no plan to reschedule the date. Refunds will be made available at the point of purchase.

AEROSMITH have been forced to cancel a few concerts this week due to frontman Steven Tyler's health, according to Launch Radio Networks. The first one was Saturday (March 4) in Pensacola, Florida, and the second came last night (Tuesday, March 7) in Lexington, Kentucky. Both shows got dropped without much notice ? Florida in the early afternoon, and Kentucky just a little more than two hours before show time. No official reason has been given for either cancellation, but the Lexington Herald-Leader newspaper said it was because Tyler was ill. There are no plans to reschedule either concert.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #246 on: March 22, 2006, 04:03:29 PM »

Aerosmith  has called off the remaining nine dates on its "Rockin' The Joint" North American tour so that frontman Steven Tyler can undergo surgery.

"Despite Aerosmith's desire to keep the tour going as long as possible, Tyler's doctors advised him not to continue performing to give his voice time to recover," reads a statement posted at Aerosmith's official fan club website. "Tyler will be on total vocal rest and can not perform for an extended period of time."

Tyler's specific voice ailment hasn't been revealed.

Since March 4, scheduled Aerosmith concerts in Pensacola, FL; Lexington, KY; Manchester, NH; Hershey, PA; Wilkes-Barre, PA; and East Lansing, MI; were canceled, some with little notice.

Just last week, a publicist for the band told liveDaily that Aerosmith expected to perform its Sunday (3/19) concert in Montreal as scheduled, but that show was later scrapped along with Tuesday's (3/21) planned show in London, Ontario.

The group's statement apologized for the inconvenience to their fans, adding that the group "is now on hiatus but look forward to being back in the saddle with a new album and tour dates."

CANCELED:

March 2006
23 - Des Moines, IA - Wells Fargo Arena
25 - Grand Forks, ND - Alerus Center
27 - Peoria, IL - Civic Center Arena
29 - Oklahoma City, OK - Ford Arena
31 - Omaha, NE - Qwest Center

April 2006
2 - Green Bay, WI - Resch Center
5 - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - Credit Union Centre
7 - Edmonton, Alberta - Rexall Place
9 - Vancouver, British Columbia - GM Place

Krispy Kreme
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2006, 10:18:08 PM »

I like Aerosmith a lot...

Though the only records worth buying have for me been:
Get a Grip
Big Ones and
A Little South of Sanity

You should buy:
Get Your Wings
Toys in the Attic
Rocks

These are the albums that gave the band their reputation.
Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #248 on: May 06, 2006, 09:22:02 PM »

According to People magazine, AEROSMITH frontman Steven Tyler has a new "squeeze": tour promoter Erin Brady. The two are vacationing in Mexico while the rocker, who had throat surgery in March, rests his voice. He's due to begin recording the band's 15th studio album in Boston May 20.

JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #249 on: May 07, 2006, 12:27:40 AM »

^ I'm not sure how I feel about that... I liked Teresa. Does anyone know what actually happened? Why they divorced? Just seems so unfortunate - she was with him through all that horrible stuff only to break up NOW?!? Sad

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #250 on: May 07, 2006, 01:54:25 AM »

^ I'm not sure how I feel about that... I liked Teresa. Does anyone know what actually happened? Why they divorced? Just seems so unfortunate - she was with him through all that horrible stuff only to break up NOW?!? Sad

The only thing I can think of is he cheated on her.  That's pure speculation, but I really can't think of anything else it could be.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #251 on: May 07, 2006, 01:58:47 AM »

heh, of course he cheated on her... a lot. But that was back in the day and she knew it happened.? Maybe he did it recently...? ? or maybe it's a drug/alcohol thing if he starting doing something like that again... I mean, there could be a million reasons, I was just wondering if anyone knew anything concrete. If you read the autobiography, it just seems so shocking... all the shit she put up with for years and years, so why now?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 02:01:59 AM by JennaSide » Logged

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
godiva
« Reply #252 on: May 07, 2006, 07:58:12 AM »

I find it very hard to believe Steven would re-lapse. I just can't picture him going back to doing drugs. What happened between Theresa and Steven, well, anyone's guess is as good as mine. I have no idea. Do hope he will recover from his surgery. I love Aerosmith, saw them live a couple of times, always enjoy their interviews. Haven't kept an eye on them for a while, I just prefer their old stuff over their new music, but if they come to Europe again, I will definitely get tix.
MR.BROWNSTONE
Sir Post-a-lot
Legend

I'm a supreme Guns N' Roses fan.

« Reply #253 on: May 24, 2006, 11:11:56 PM »

Scam Warning - Fake Aerosmith Concert Promotion

Dear AF1,

We learned about an Aerosmith concert  promotion scam.
A woman going by the name of "Cathy" was arrested
recently for selling tickets to a fake Aerosmith/Bon
Jovi benefit  concert she claimed was happening at a
Voodoo Lounge on May 26 in  Norwalk, CT.  As you guys
know from AF1 News, Aerosmith is not touring  until
September.  We all wanna see Aerosmith on stage again
soon, but  please beware of unofficial "surprise"
concerts.  Please stay tuned to  AF1 for official tour
news, and if you hear of any Aerosmith shows that
sound a little suspect - be sure to check with
Customer Service at Aero  Force One before you buy
those tickets!   You can email
customerservice@aeroforceone.com, or call
508-791-3807.
We're here for you.

Thank you,
Your Crew at AF1

Not touring intill Septmber. Wonder if they might tour with anyone.  Wink

12-6-02,5-12-06,5-14-06,5-15-06,5-17-06,11-5-06,11-10-06,11-13-06,11-24-06
1-28-10,10-28-11,10-29-11,11-17-11,11-20-11,11-26-11,12-30-11,12-31-11,2-12-12
2-23-12,2-24-12,2-27-12,3-12-12,11-23/24-12
In absentia
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2006, 11:31:45 PM »

Aerosmith...
The band that introduce me in the music.  Smiley
I have special affection for Aerosmith.
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #255 on: May 27, 2006, 11:50:36 PM »

Kiss/Aerosmith that will be a good tour!

.....in the 1970s.
gnr1967
Rocker

One person's morality is another person's nonsense

« Reply #256 on: June 05, 2006, 04:31:59 AM »

I wish I could have made it to see them on the KISS tour - not a huge KISS fan, but I'd like to see them at least once. 

Seen Aerosmith 5 times - they have never disappointed me.  I have always been impressed by their live performances - Joe Perry is great.  I love it when they play their old songs live.

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #257 on: June 05, 2006, 09:57:02 AM »

I seen the Kiss/Aerosmith tour in Buffalo...Great show, Kiss playred the hits and Aerosmith did to with a few new songs and stuff..Id still rather see each band seperately though

Malcolm
Legend

« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2006, 11:21:04 AM »

Sarah Rodman of The Boston Globe recently conducted an interview with AEROSMITH guitarist Joe Perry. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow:

The Boston Globe: You'll perform with the Pops on Tuesday. Do you know what you and Steven Tyler will be playing yet?

Perry: "I know we're going to do 'I Don't Want to Miss a Thing' and 'Dream On' and the third song we're still not sure yet because it's more of a rocker and we're working with (Pops conductor) Keith (Lockhart) on that as far as what's going to work the best for both so it carries across."

The Boston Globe: You've been in major television situations before like the Super Bowl, so is this July Fourth show a big deal for you?

Perry: "It is for a lot of reasons. One, it's celebrating the Fourth of July in the heart of where you celebrate the Fourth of July. This is the seat of rebellion, this is the seat of freedom. And to celebrate the Fourth of July here is the ultimate, and then to be part of it and to work with Keith Lockhart and the Pops is, on a lot of different levels, an exciting thing."

The Boston Globe: How's the new album coming?

Perry: "We have probably 15 songs in different states of readiness. We had originally thought we could get it done before the tour started, but with various things getting thrown in during the summer it just isn't possible. But we will have a pretty good head start on it when we start working in January. We're definitely going to look at it for a late spring, early summer release."

anythinggoes
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2006, 11:50:05 AM »

i know im getting boring with this but

COME TO FUCKING ENGLAND AGAIN PLEASE
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: