Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:55:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40724 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2006, 01:16:28 PM »

flimflam I have to ask after your post edit, is this MP3?  Just kidding! peace

Timebomb, leave the thread if you don't want it, k?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2006, 01:20:42 PM »

when the mp3 leave i will stop flac is the only thing needs put up not low quality shit p3's

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2006, 01:21:29 PM »

i am thankful when it is flac the best there is when it is mp3 low quality crap never thankful i just will not be for low quality when u can upload good stuff

See this is why nobody can stand you. For as smart as you seem to be, there is no way in hell that you can tell the difference between FLAC and mp3, NO WAY IN HELL!!!!  You couldn't even figure out if these were mp3 or FLAC on your own, you had to ask!!!  Now is that smart or is that a lack of common sense or no sense for that matter??  You wouldn't know the difference between FLAC and mp3 if it came up and bit you on the fucking ass!!  I remember one time you uploaded something and claimed it was lossless, when infact it was PROVEN TO BE LOSSY!!!!  HAHAHAHA!!!  That was great and only further proves my point.  So stay out of threads if you have nothing meaningful to say.  You're so negative and full of self-pity that nobody cares what you have to say anymore.  *Hugs

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 01:24:01 PM »

wrong i will never u prove nothing to me i do not care what u say. if it is on a cd from a copany it is not lossy so try again u loose

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »

when the mp3 leave i will stop flac is the only thing needs put up not low quality shit p3's

Honestly, I think your problem lies more when someone else who isn't you shares something. ?A few posts back you weren't sure if something you had bought was FLAC or MP3 and stated you would share it either way.

But I digress, there is NO FLAC here (clearly stated in the 1st post) so no reason for your commentary. ?You make others not want to share. ?I am in no mood to get into a tangle with someone who cannot even form a complete sentence.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:29:59 PM by Bandita » Logged
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2006, 01:29:12 PM »

Hmmmm... You are a waste of a human body. You must be completely decelerated if you can actually stand living with yourself. Idiocy, complete idiocy.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:07:10 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2006, 01:31:52 PM »

i do what i want. when i want. how i want just like the people here/ look at born to die being banned is he no. he has a new name here so he is not banned so what was the use to bann him.

i know my english on making sentences is bad. also spellat times is bad so damn what.
as for me buying my stuff i share it me if it is from a company it is flac. u will not prove it to me otherwise.

as for sharing of other that is there choice. if u wanna share fine hjust put up good shit not low quality mp3. i do not wanna hear i can not upload flac it is crap it is a choice u make. we all can upload it.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2006, 01:32:12 PM »

wrong i will never u prove nothing to me i do not care what u say. if it is on a cd from a copany it is not lossy so try again u loose

Mr. Bomb, You just typed, "WRONG I WILL NEVER U PROVE NOTHING TO ME!!!!!!!"  Now what the hell is that supposed to mean??  I know I'm not as advanced mentally as you are, so please decipher that for me and for the rest of us.

EDIT:  GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD!!!!!  CAN'T YOU SEE NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE!!!!!  YOU ARE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE WITH A BAD ATTITUDE AND YOU LIVE IN A ONE DIMENSIONAL REALITY!!!  LEAVE THE THREAD TIME BOMB!!! YOU ARE GETTING SLEEPY!!! LEAVE THE THREAD!!! Now when I count to 3 and clap my hands once, you will think you are a frog and will leave this thread never to return, only to sit outside and eat bugs forever.  I can hypnotize you even over the NET timedumb.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:36:11 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2006, 01:37:26 PM »

i do what i want. when i want. how i want just like the people here/ look at born to die being banned is he no. he has a new name here so he is not banned so what was the use to bann him.

i know my english on making sentences is bad. also spellat times is bad so damn what.
as for me buying my stuff i share it me if it is from a company it is flac. u will not prove it to me otherwise.

as for sharing of other that is there choice. if u wanna share fine hjust put up good shit not low quality mp3. i do not wanna hear i can not upload flac it is crap it is a choice u make. we all can upload it.

Not everyone has super broadband connections so I am sure they appreciate the mp3 file format as FLAC files are almost as big as downloading a DVD.? Secondly, born to die types better than you and he isn't even a native English speaker nor is he on this thread complaining.

So unless you are here to offer free B&P to everyone of these files in FLAC format there is no reason for you to be in this thread-

I am not going to be one of those that kisses your ass because you spend every bit of money you have buying bootlegs, I don't care what you have-

In fact, YOU are the only one doing the complaining.? Go away, really now, just go-
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:39:42 PM by Bandita » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2006, 01:42:24 PM »

sorry
i do not care what u say about my cd sets i put up.
i buy from japan. to me they are flac. you or no one else here will prove it to me in any way shape or form they are mp3

as for the post before i miss typed

o yeah enjoy it u people making fun of me. you enjoy making fun of a guy that is blind and has c.p. go ahead. that shows what kinda people you really are in life.

i hope if u have kids 1 day they have issues then u see what i or any other handicapped person goes threw. we do not need picked on we have enough issues in life with out that 2.

o yeah   lennonisgod

it show how ignorent u are to block a person for no reason when all they did was state the truth
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 01:45:52 PM by timebomb » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2006, 01:47:25 PM »

sorry
i buy from japan. to me they are flac. you or no one else here will prove it to me in any way shape or form they are mp3

o yeah enjoy it u people making fun of me. you enjoy making fun of a guy that is blind and has c.p. go ahead. that shows what kinda people you really are in life.

i hope if u have kids 1 day they have issues then u see what i or any other handicapped person goes threw. we do not need picked on we have enough issues in life with out that 2.

1st off this has nothing to do with any health problems you may have.  It has to do with how you treat other members on the board.  There is no reason to be rude for no reason and stating you have health issues has nothing to do with that.  You are treated how you treat others in this world, remember that.

Don't play pity party seriously, that is the lowest of the low.  No offense but it doesn't change the fact that you are just plain rude to people.

There is NO NEED to diss what others choose to share with this board just because you don't want them or agree with the file format.  Don't turn this into something it's NOT.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2006, 01:49:18 PM »

sorry

First of all, FUCK YOU for saying anything about kids I might have one day. Secondly, my kids will actually have a personality and respect people unlike your sorry ass. Don't try to get pity from ANYONE here when you are the biggest fucking asshole I have ever encountered in my life.  The handicapped people I know, want to be treated as equals and don't want people to look at them as "different." You on the other hand, use that as an excuse to be a fucking dickhead and are more pathetic than any other human being on this fucking planet.  Don't EVER try to say what kind of people we are in life when you are the one that needs fucking mental help and are the most sorry excuse for a GN'R fan in the world.  You should be so fucking proud of yourself, THE WORLDS WORST GN'R FAN IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!!  Now fuck you 1000 times over for saying anything negative towards kids!!! Nobody that has any morals whatsoever would EVER WISH SOMETHING NEGATIVE ON A CHILD, REGARDLESS OF WHO'S IT IS!!!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:05:00 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:11 PM »

were do u get off telling me i am treating people. now that is an all out lie. i just say if u can not put good stuff up do not bother

Dude, go the fuck away. You are such a waste of life and I'm sorry that you have to live with yourself. I have nothing else to say to you that I haven't already said, so you can ruin this thread even more if you want. Fuck off timedumb. Just fuck off.

EFISH
« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2006, 01:53:53 PM »

Wow i just blew a funny fuse. I just encountered the funniest thing of my life, and I can no longer laugh.  Undecided

HAHAH! kidding! wow this was so great to come home to this! wow timebomb, first of all uve shared atleast 5 different shows that ended up being lossy, second no one said nething about ur health so stop using excuses....
im typing fast becuz i want to get this in before its locked!!!

Me:  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:07:11 PM by EFISH » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2006, 01:57:56 PM »

wow entertaining thread shit its in mp3 lets move on

Timebomb doesnt like Mp3 --- ok well he will need to find the flacs on Dimeadozen or somewhere whats the point in the fighting
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:07:39 PM by anythinggoes » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2006, 01:58:55 PM »

my point is simple and i will leave it all alone from here on out.

PLEASE SAY THIS IS AN MP3 DOWNLOAD . IF U DO NOT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK MP3 OR FLAC

ON THE OTHER ISSUES I PUT HERE DROPPED BECAUSE U PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD REPLING JUST DO NOT GET MY POINT. THE ONLY PONT I TRIED TO MAKE WAS NOT A PITTY PARTY IT WAS JUST TO TELL U THAT I HAD THE ISSUES ONLY. NOT TO BE A PITTY PARTY I JUST DID IT THINKING U WOULD LET UP ON MY SPELLING ISSUES AND MY SENTENCE ISSUES. JUST TO FOCUS ON WHAT I SAY. DO NOT SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE EITHER.

ON THIS ISSUE I WILL DROP

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2006, 02:00:04 PM »

Wow i just blew a funny fuse. I just encountered the funniest thing of my life, and I can no longer laugh.  Undecided

HAHAH! kidding! wow this was so great to come home to this! wow timebomb, first of all uve shared atleast 5 different shows that ended up being lossy, second no one said nething about ur health so stop using excuses, 3 u speak like an alien from planet retard, 4 your the dumbest person ive ever encountered in my entire life!

im typing fast becuz i want to get this in before its locked!!!

Me:  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Hey EFISH, glad you could join the party.  This is what I was going to post and hour ago until TIMEDUMB started acting his normal self.  And please excuse me, but this is a lot and it's the tracklist for Discs 1-4 and info about the songs below that. This should probably be moved to the first post so people can see it though:  EDIT: Well, I didn't realize it was that long, so moving it to the first post is not possible.

GUNS N ROSES: 
THE RARITIES BOX SET

DISC ONE:  1985-1987
1.  Ain?t Goin Down (live)
2.  Reckless Life (demo)
3.  Nice Boys (demo)
4.  Move To The City (demo)
5.  Mama Kin (demo)
6.  Shadow Of Your Love
7.  You?re Crazy (acoustic demo)
8.  Don?t Cry (demo)
9.  Ain?t Goin Down (instr)
10.  Back Off Bitch (demo)
11.  Jumpin? Jack Flash
12.  November Rain (acoustic demo)
13.  Heartbreak Hotel
14.  Welcome To The Jungle (demo)
15.  It?s So Easy (live)
16.  Nightrain (demo)
17.  Out Ta Get Me (demo)
18.  Mr. Brownstone (alternate mix)
19.  Paradise City (demo)

DISC TWO:  1987-1989
1.  My Michelle (demo)
2.  Think About You (demo)
3.  Sweet Child O? Mine (live)
4.  You?re Crazy (demo)
5.  Anything Goes (demo)
6.  Rocket Queen (demo)
7.  Patience (live acoustic)
8.  Whole Lotta Rosie (live)
9.  It Tastes Good Don?t It (live)
10.  Welcome To The Jungle (alternate take)
11.  One In A Million (demo)
12.  Used To Love Her/Cornchucker
13.  Bad Obsession (demo)
14.  Civil War (instrumental)

DISC THREE:  1989-1990
1.  Knockin On Heaven?s Door (live)
2.  Dust N Bones (demo)
3.  Crash Diet
4.  Bring It Back Home
5.  Don?t Damn Me (instr)
6.  The Garden (demo)
7.  Just Another Sunday
8.  Sentimental Movie
9.  Locomotive (instr)
10.  Too Much Too Soon
11.  Civil War (demo)
12.  Double Talkin? Jive (instr acoustic)

DISC FOUR:  1990-1993
1.  Down On The Farm (live)
2.  Ain?t Goin? Down
3.  Yesterdays (demo)
4.  Don?t Damn Me (demo)
5.  Estranged (piano instr)
6.  Double Talkin Jive (live)
7.  November Rain (piano demo)
8.  Don?t Cry (alternate take)
9.  Garden Of Eden (demo)
10.  Coma (live)
11.  Dust In The Wind (live)

TRACK DETAILS:

DISC ONE

AIN?T GOIN DOWN
Recorded live in 1985 in Los Angelas
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
One of the first original Guns n Roses songs.  This was performed live during their early shows.  The guitar riff was later used for ?Pretty Tied Up? off of Use Your Illusion II. 

RECKLESS LIFE
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
This is basically the same version that appears on Live Like A Suicide and GnR Lies except the fake crowd noise is removed.  (The band recorded the four songs on Live Like A Suicide in the studio and then added audience noise to make them sound live). 

NICE BOYS
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar, backing vocals) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass, backing vocals) Steven Alder (drums)
This Rose Tattoo song was performed often at early Guns shows.  Same version as on GnR Lies minus the overdubbed audience noise.

MOVE TO THE CITY
Recorded in 1986
One of the first Guns N Roses songs written primarily by Izzy Stradlin and Axl Rose. This was performed live throughout 1987-1993.  Again the crowd noise is not included.. 

MAMA KIN
Recorded in 1986
This is an alternate studio take of Guns version of an Aerosmith classic.

SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar, backing vocals) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass, backing vocals) Steven Alder (drums)
An outtake from the Live Like A Suicide EP.  Not a live recording.  This was recorded in the studio and the crowd noise you hear was added after the fact. 

YOU?RE CRAZY
Recorded in early 1988
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (acoustic guitar) Slash (lead acoustic guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (percussion)
An alternate version of the acoustic ?You?re Crazy? found on GnR Lies.

DON?T CRY
Recorded in 1986
Axl says this is the very first Guns n Roses song and helped the band get a record deal. 

AIN?T GOIN DOWN
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
An instrumental version of this song from an early Guns studio session. 

BACK OFF BITCH
Recorded in 1986
Another early song written by Axl and Paul Huge. Was occasionally performed live during the band?s initial club dates. 

JUMPING JACK FLASH
Recorded in 1986
The band recorded several different versions of this Rolling Stones classic both in the studio and in concert.  This is a very early studio demo.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:04:08 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2006, 02:00:27 PM »

NOVEMBER RAIN
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  W. Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (acoustic guitar)
Axl came up with this song in 1986 and recorded two demos during the Live Like A Suicide sessions.  On this version he?s backed up by Izzy on guitar. 

HEARTBREAK HOTEL
Recorded in 1986
One of dozens of cover songs the band performed at their early club dates.  This is Guns n Roses studio version of an Elvis Presley song. 

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
Recorded in 1986
One of several studio outtakes of Guns best known song. 

IT?S SO EASY
Recorded live in London on 06/28/87
One of the earliest live recordings of this song.  The band recorded the version found on ?Appetite For Destruction? in only a few takes. 

NIGHTRAIN
Recorded in 1986
Early version from the band?s first studio sessions.   

OUT TA GET ME
Recorded in 1986
Another early version of an Appetite song.   

MR. BROWNSTONE
Recorded in 1987
This is an alternate mix of the song on the album featuring a slightly different lead guitar from Slash.   

PARADISE CITY
Recorded in 1987
Early studio tryout of another Guns classic that features a different vocal style from Axl. 

DISC TWO: 

MY MICHELLE
Recorded in 1987
This is an early studio version with slightly different lyrics. 

THINK ABOUT YOU
Recorded in 1987
An outtake of the track found on Appetite For Destruction. 

SWEET CHILD O MINE
Recorded live at the Ritz on 02/02/88

YOU?RE CRAZY
Recorded in 1987
The electric demo of this ?Appetite? song. 

ANYTHING GOES
Recorded in 1986
A very early version of this song that features different lyrics.

ROCKET QUEEN
Recorded in 1987
Another early version of a Guns classic. 

PATIENCE
Recorded live at CBGB?s on 10/30/87
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar, backing vocals) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass, backing vocals) Steven Alder (percussion)
The first time Guns performed this song live.  From an acoustic show the band did at CBGB?s about a year before GnR Lies was released. 

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2006, 02:00:36 PM »

WHOLE LOTTA ROSIE
Recorded live in 1987
This AC/DC song was a crowd favorite at the band?s early shows. 

IT TAKES GOOD, DON?T IT? 
Recorded live in Iowa on 06/27/88
Guns N Roses version of a rap song.  This is the longest known version.  Usually the band only played about 90 seconds of this song.  Never recorded in the studio. 

ONE IN A MILLION
Recorded in early 1988.
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (percussion)
Outtake of the controversial song found on GnR Lies.  With a slightly restrained vocal from Axl. 

USED TO LOVE HER/CORNCHUCKER
Recorded in early 1988.
Musicians:  W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (percussion)
An short outtake of ?Used To Love Her? followed by Duff?s song ?Cornchucker? which was is a leftover from GnR Lies.  The record company refused to include the song thinking it so obscene record stores wouldn?t sell it. 

BAD OBSESSION
Recorded in the spring of 1990. 
Musicians:  Izzy Stradlin (vocals, guitar) West Arkeen (guitar)
Izzy and West working on their new song in the studio backed by a drum machine. 

CIVIL WAR
Recorded in the spring of 1990. 
Musicians:  Slash (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Adler (drums)
An early instrumental version of this Use Your Illusion II song. 

DISC THREE: 

KNOCKIN? ON HEAVEN?S DOOR
Recorded live at the Ritz on 02/02/88
This Guns cover of a Bob Dylan song became an audience participation favorite and one of the band?s most popular hits.  A studio version was never recorded with drummer Steven Adler. 

DUST N BONES
Recorded on 12/06/89
Musicians:  Duff McKagan (bass, guide vocals) Slash (guitar) Steven Adler (drums)
From the Matte Rehearsals in North Hollywood. Here, Duff, Slash and Steven try out some new material that would wind up on the Use Your Illusion albums.  Axl and Izzy weren?t able to make the session. 

CRASH DIET
Recorded in spring 1990
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) West Arkeen (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (guitar)
Axl, West and Izzy backed by a drum machine.  This is a fan favorite among the unreleased Guns N Roses songs.  Recorded during the first real studio sessions for the followup album to ?Appetite For Destruction.?  During this time Steven Adler was battling a substance abuse problem and unable to record.  So a drum machine was used. 

BRING IT BACK HOME
Recorded in the Spring of 1990
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Slash (guitar) 
Another ?Use Your Illusion? session outtake. 

DON?T DAMN ME
Recorded on 12/06/89
Musicians:  Duff McKagan (bass, guide vocals) Slash (guitar) Steven Adler (drums)
An instrumental demo from the Matte Rehearsals. 

THE GARDEN
Recorded in the spring of 1990
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) West Arkeen (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar)
An acoustic demo of a very early Guns song.  The band later re-recorded the song with Alice Cooper sharing lead vocals with Axl for Use Your Illusion I. 

JUST ANOTHER SUNDAY
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Slash (guitar)
?Use Your Illusion? outtake.  Not known who the female backup singer is. 

SENTIMENTAL MOVIE
Musicians:  Duff McKagan (bass, lead vocals) Slash (guitar, backing vocals)
An original song written by Duff that was an early contender for ?Use Your Illusion.?  Slash helps out on vocals. 

LOCOMOTIVE
Recorded on 12/06/89
Duff, Slash and Steven on an early instrumental version from the Matte Rehearsals. 

TOO MUCH TOO SOON
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass)
One more Use Your Illusion outtake.  One of Axl?s most unusual songs.  Has some catchy moments but the chorus is repeated ad nauseam during the final 90 seconds of the song.  Too bad the engineer didn?t fade out at the 5 minute mark. 

CIVIL WAR
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Adler (drums)
This is an early version and the first with vocals by Axl.  This is a bare bones track with no rain sound effects and movie dialogue overdubs from ?Cool Hand Luke.? 

DOUBLE TALKIN JIVE
Recorded between June 1990 ? early 1991
Musicians:  Slash (acoustic guitar)
An acoustic version of Slash?s classical guitar outro to ?Double Talkin? Jive? off Use Your Illusion I. 

DISC FOUR

DOWN ON THE FARM
Recorded live in Indianapolis on 04/07/90
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Adler (drums)
A cover of UK Subs song.  A studio version was later featured on The Spaghetti Incident?  This is from Steven Adler?s last concert with the band. 

AIN?T GOIN? DOWN
Recorded in the summer of 1990. 
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass)
The band brought back this song during the Use Your Illusion sessions.  It didn?t make the final cut.  It?s not known who plays drums on this version. 

YESTERDAYS
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) West Arkeen (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass)
Early acoustic demo of this Use Your Illusion II song. 

DON?T DAMN ME
Recorded in December 1989 & Spring 1990
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Steven Adler (drums)   
The music track was recorded during the Matte rehearsals.  Axl added this vocal track later on.  Axl forgets the lyrics towards the end of the song and improvises a conclusion. 

ESTRANGED
Recorded in the fall of 1990
Musicians:  Axl Rose (piano)
Guns N Roses most ambitious song.  This is an early piano instrumental by Axl. 

DOUBLE TALKIN JIVE
Recorded live in 1992
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Duff McKagan (bass) Slash (lead guitar) Gilbey Clark (guitar) Matt Sorum (drums) Dizzy Reed (percussion)
An extended live version that turns into a jam.  Slash adds a few bars of Jimi Hendrix ?Voodoo Chile? at the end. 

NOVEMBER RAIN
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals, piano)
Another early demo of this Use Your Illusion epic.  This is a longer version with Axl on piano that sounds more similar to one on the album. 

DON?T CRY
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Steven Adler (drums)   
Another early outtake of this song that was featured twice on the Use Your Illusion albums and became a lead off single. 

GARDEN OF EDEN
Recorded between June 1990 ? early 1991   
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Slash (guitar) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Matt Sorum (drums)
Alternate take.  Very similar to the version featured on the album but with less sound
effect overdubs and a slightly different vocal take.   

COMA
Recorded live in Chicago in 1992
Musicians:  Axl Rose (vocals) Duff McKagan (bass) Slash (lead guitar) Gilbey Clark (guitar) Matt Sorum (drums) Dizzy Reed (keyboards, percussion)
A rare live version of this Use Your Illusion I epic. 

DUST IN THE WIND
Recorded live in 1993
Musicians: Axl Rose (vocals, piano) Slash (guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Matt Sorum (percussion) Gilby Clarke (guitar) Dizzy Reed (keyboards)
This is Guns cover of a Todd Rundgren song.  They performed it several times on the final leg of their 1993 world tour. 

EFISH
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2006, 02:00:59 PM »

my point is simple and i will leave it all alone from here on out.

PLEASE SAY THIS IS AN MP3 DOWNLOAD . IF U DO NOT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK MP3 OR FLAC

ON THE OTHER ISSUES I PUT HERE DROPPED BECAUSE U PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD REPLING JUST DO NOT GET MY POINT. THE ONLY PONT I TRIED TO MAKE WAS NOT A PITTY PARTY IT WAS JUST TO TELL U THAT I HAD THE ISSUES ONLY. NOT TO BE A PITTY PARTY I JUST DID IT THINKING U WOULD LET UP ON MY SPELLING ISSUES AND MY SENTENCE ISSUES. JUST TO FOCUS ON WHAT I SAY. DO NOT SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE EITHER.

ON THIS ISSUE I WILL DROP

u said....

"wow u guys must be bad people in real life making fun of a guy with C.P and eye issues. wow guys" or something like that...

Number 1, this is an argurment, no ones making fun of you.

2, when did anyone say ANYTHING about your health issues?

You bring that up in every thread, to get people to feel bad for you....

Ridiculous
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: