Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40736 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2006, 02:01:31 PM »

Wow i just blew a funny fuse. I just encountered the funniest thing of my life, and I can no longer laugh.? Undecided

HAHAH! kidding! wow this was so great to come home to this! wow timebomb, first of all uve shared atleast 5 different shows that ended up being lossy, second no one said nething about ur health so stop using excuses, 3 u speak like an alien from planet retard, 4 your the dumbest person ive ever encountered in my entire life!

im typing fast becuz i want to get this in before its locked!!!

Me:? roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

I DO NOT CARE WHAT U SAY FISH NOR ANYONE HERE
EVERYTHING I BOUGHT TO ME FROM JAPAN IS FLAC U WILL NEVER PROVE TO ME OTHERWISE

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2006, 02:02:23 PM »

my point is simple and i will leave it all alone from here on out.

PLEASE SAY THIS IS AN MP3 DOWNLOAD . IF U DO NOT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK MP3 OR FLAC

ON THE OTHER ISSUES I PUT HERE DROPPED BECAUSE U PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD REPLING JUST DO NOT GET MY POINT. THE ONLY PONT I TRIED TO MAKE WAS NOT A PITTY PARTY IT WAS JUST TO TELL U THAT I HAD THE ISSUES ONLY. NOT TO BE A PITTY PARTY I JUST DID IT THINKING U WOULD LET UP ON MY SPELLING ISSUES AND MY SENTENCE ISSUES. JUST TO FOCUS ON WHAT I SAY. DO NOT SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE EITHER.

ON THIS ISSUE I WILL DROP

Dude, nobody would give a fuck about your typing and spelling if you weren't a fucking dick about everything. WE DO FOCUS ON WHAT YOU SAY AND THAT'S WHY MOST OF US HAVE GROWN TO HATE YOU!!!  WAKE UP!!!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
EFISH
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2006, 02:02:55 PM »

Wow i just blew a funny fuse. I just encountered the funniest thing of my life, and I can no longer laugh.  Undecided

HAHAH! kidding! wow this was so great to come home to this! wow timebomb, first of all uve shared atleast 5 different shows that ended up being lossy, second no one said nething about ur health so stop using excuses, 3 u speak like an alien from planet retard, 4 your the dumbest person ive ever encountered in my entire life!

im typing fast becuz i want to get this in before its locked!!!

Me:  roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

I DO NOT CARE WHAT U SAY FISH NOR ANYONE HERE
EVERYTHING I BOUGHT TO ME FROM JAPAN IS FLAC U WILL NEVER PROVE TO ME OTHERWISE

lilimus or whoever else, who knows what they are doing checked the files and they are lossy.

you are so fucking stuburn.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2006, 02:04:50 PM »

my point is simple and i will leave it all alone from here on out.

PLEASE SAY THIS IS AN MP3 DOWNLOAD . IF U DO NOT EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK MP3 OR FLAC

ON THE OTHER ISSUES I PUT HERE DROPPED BECAUSE U PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD REPLING JUST DO NOT GET MY POINT. THE ONLY PONT I TRIED TO MAKE WAS NOT A PITTY PARTY IT WAS JUST TO TELL U THAT I HAD THE ISSUES ONLY. NOT TO BE A PITTY PARTY I JUST DID IT THINKING U WOULD LET UP ON MY SPELLING ISSUES AND MY SENTENCE ISSUES. JUST TO FOCUS ON WHAT I SAY. DO NOT SAY IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE EITHER.

ON THIS ISSUE I WILL DROP

This isn't about your spelling this is about how you treat other members and come onto every thread in this section to be negative about what is being shared. ?Maybe if you were NICER to people you wouldn't take so much heat but you just make people pissed off and make the people who shared not want to share again. ?Not everyone is as file diehard as you regarding FLAC files and you really need to get off your high horse about them already. ?Look at your OWN previous posts and all you do is ask the same thing over and over.

The original post has since been corrected if you didn't notice and CLEARLY states the download is MP3.

I hope reading this thread doesn't make others not want to share here. ?Most of us here appreciate your efforts. peace
EFISH
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2006, 02:04:56 PM »

It seems you cant enter a thread without starting your fights timebomb so i think u shuld just lurk and download stuff, stop posting.

please just stop.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2006, 02:05:10 PM »

I DO NOT CARE IF GOD SAID THEY WERE LOSSY
TO ME IF IT IS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN COMPANY THEY ARE FLAC TO ME CASE CLOSED

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
EFISH
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2006, 02:06:03 PM »

I DO NOT CARE IF GOD SAID THEY WERE LOSSY
TO ME IF IT IS STRAIGHT FROM JAPAN COMPANY THEY ARE FLAC TO ME CASE CLOSED

Your train of thought is very very genious!
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2006, 02:07:04 PM »

Thank you, lennon for posting the file info-
EFISH
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2006, 02:07:40 PM »

and efish do something about the above post before they strike man

I dont think what i say was innaproraite, but yeah, no need to "risk" it.. i took it off  beer
EFISH
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2006, 02:07:54 PM »

Yeah, thanks alot man!  beer
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2006, 02:09:21 PM »

NO SEE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO TELL IF FLAC IS MP3 FIRST. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROGRAMS TO TELL SHOWING ME ON THE PC IS 1 THING SHOWING ME HOW TO TELL IN PERSON IS DIFFER TO ME IT IS EASIER.

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2006, 02:09:52 PM »

You are welcome Bandita and EFISH. But remember, download with caution... People that download mp3's and don't buy fake FLAC's from Japan are going to hell!!!  I'm risking it, but will you??

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2006, 02:11:39 PM »

NO SEE I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO TELL IF FLAC IS MP3 FIRST. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE PROGRAMS TO TELL SHOWING ME ON THE PC IS 1 THING SHOWING ME HOW TO TELL IN PERSON IS DIFFER TO ME IT IS EASIER.

Wow, so you believe everything people tell you, right??  That will get you far.  That is so fucking smart of you!! Did you think that up all by yourself?? And thanks for ruining this fucking thread!!

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2006, 02:12:50 PM »

enjoy hell take lot's of water

EFISH
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2006, 02:13:56 PM »

I hear they have water fountains.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2006, 02:15:02 PM »

Dude, I was joking!!  You don't really go to hell!!  That's why you can't believe everything other people say TimeDumb.  Did you hear that FLAC can cure all diseases??

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2006, 02:15:54 PM »

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BNCRJVK

Here, I made a text file of all the information posted on the CDs.

You are welcome Bandita and EFISH. But remember, download with caution... People that download mp3's and don't buy fake FLAC's from Japan are going to hell!!!  I'm risking it, but will you??

rofl

I guess I am going to hell then. nervous
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 02:19:16 PM by Bandita » Logged
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

thank you

but i need shown hands on at my pc i just do not understand thanks anyway

my problums is not the mp3 itself
it is the trading of it it kills trading to people who want flac
now on? my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2006, 02:24:10 PM »

thank you

now on? my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

I thought you were done on the last page.  Why are you still posting in this thread?  You don't want this material so move along now....

Everyone else, enjoy! Grin
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2006, 02:25:40 PM »

thank you

now on  my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

If your problem isn't the mp3, then why keep calling it "shit" over and over. You have personal problems with mp3's and I think it's hilarious.  Have you been beaten up or picked on by an mp3 at sometime in your life??  Did an mp3 ever throw stuff at you?? What's the deal man??  What has an mp3 ever done to you timedumb??  Are mp3's just not a good lay, like your lover the FLAC??  Hell, I prefer lossless over lossy just like most people, but I won't cry about it and start a 3 page argument on the internet over it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: