Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:59:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40728 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2006, 02:27:29 PM »

because they are shit u do not get it it is a low call quality of  the good flac file u do not get it it kills the trading of the real stuff

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
EFISH
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2006, 02:27:43 PM »

thank you

but i need shown hands on at my pc i just do not understand thanks anyway

my problums is not the mp3 itself
it is the trading of it it kills trading to people who want flac
now on  my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

If your problem isn't the mp3, then why keep calling it "shit" over and over. You have personal problems with mp3's and I think it's hilarious.  Have you been beaten up or picked on by an mp3 at sometime in your life??  Did an mp3 ever throw stuff at you?? What's the deal man??  What has an mp3 ever done to you timedumb??  Are mp3's just not a good lay, like your lover the FLAC??  Hell, I prefer lossless over lossy just like most people, but I won't cry about it and start a 3 page argument on the internet over it.

I remember him telling me on AIM that he wouldnt listen to an MP3 if it meant saving his parent's life.

So saying he doesnt have a problem with MP3 is the funniest joke of this century.  Grin
EFISH
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2006, 02:28:02 PM »

because they are shit u do not get it it is a low call quality of  the good flac file u do not get it it kills the trading of the real stuff

Wow u just totally contradicted yourself.  rofl rofl
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »

no u do not get it yet do u. it is not the mp3 format i dislike that it is low quality is all

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2006, 02:30:58 PM »

Well ladies and Gentlemen... and timedumb, I am off to work now. Keep my spot warm for me though and I'll be back in about 8 hours.  I'm so glad we had this conversation today, so fucking glad. HAHAHA!!!

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2006, 02:31:35 PM »

thank you

now on? my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

If your problem isn't the mp3, then why keep calling it "shit" over and over. You have personal problems with mp3's and I think it's hilarious.? Have you been beaten up or picked on by an mp3 at sometime in your life??? Did an mp3 ever throw stuff at you?? What's the deal man??? What has an mp3 ever done to you timedumb??? Are mp3's just not a good lay, like your lover the FLAC??? Hell, I prefer lossless over lossy just like most people, but I won't cry about it and start a 3 page argument on the internet over it.

I remember him telling me on AIM that he wouldnt listen to an MP3 if it meant saving his parent's life.

So saying he doesnt have a problem with MP3 is the funniest joke of this century.? Grin

correct fish i will not listen to mp3 i do not want it on my pc u guys d/l low quality shit it is on u. i do not have 1 on my pc period

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2006, 02:32:08 PM »

thank you

now on? my account i buy the cd's from japan they are orinal's now if they are mp3 nothing i can do. people look for cd title of the shows.

If your problem isn't the mp3, then why keep calling it "shit" over and over. You have personal problems with mp3's and I think it's hilarious.? Have you been beaten up or picked on by an mp3 at sometime in your life??? Did an mp3 ever throw stuff at you?? What's the deal man??? What has an mp3 ever done to you timedumb??? Are mp3's just not a good lay, like your lover the FLAC??? Hell, I prefer lossless over lossy just like most people, but I won't cry about it and start a 3 page argument on the internet over it.

I was attacked viciously once by a pixelated AVI file with a sub par audio stream! ?Serious business folks! confused

But I really don't get how sharing mp3 files kills trading in any way. ?If you want it, you download it. ?If you don't then you don't. ?It is as simple as that, really!

If you want to give all your money to the Japanese for fake FLAC files, well that is your business.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »

till u come to my home prove to me right in front of my face they are fake they are not stop tring will not work.

EFISH
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2006, 02:35:40 PM »

till u come to my home prove to me right in front of my face they are fake they are not stop tring will not work.

Stop posting......................................

Now.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2006, 02:38:47 PM »

Stop posting......................................

Now.

when u fish learn u do not run me it will be better

flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2006, 07:36:03 PM »

Wow i just blew a funny fuse. I just encountered the funniest thing of my life, and I can no longer laugh.? Undecided

HAHAH! kidding! wow this was so great to come home to this! wow timebomb, first of all uve shared atleast 5 different shows that ended up being lossy, second no one said nething about ur health so stop using excuses, 3 u speak like an alien from planet retard, 4 your the dumbest person ive ever encountered in my entire life!

im typing fast becuz i want to get this in before its locked!!!

Me:? roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

Hey EFISH, glad you could join the party.? This is what I was going to post and hour ago until TIMEDUMB started acting his normal self.? And please excuse me, but this is a lot and it's the tracklist for Discs 1-4 and info about the songs below that. This should probably be moved to the first post so people can see it though:? EDIT: Well, I didn't realize it was that long, so moving it to the first post is not possible.

GUNS N ROSES:?
THE RARITIES BOX SET

DISC ONE:? 1985-1987
1.? Ain?t Goin Down (live)
2.? Reckless Life (demo)
3.? Nice Boys (demo)
4.? Move To The City (demo)
5.? Mama Kin (demo)
6.? Shadow Of Your Love
7.? You?re Crazy (acoustic demo)
8.? Don?t Cry (demo)
9.? Ain?t Goin Down (instr)
10.? Back Off Bitch (demo)
11.? Jumpin? Jack Flash
12.? November Rain (acoustic demo)
13.? Heartbreak Hotel
14.? Welcome To The Jungle (demo)
15.? It?s So Easy (live)
16.? Nightrain (demo)
17.? Out Ta Get Me (demo)
18.? Mr. Brownstone (alternate mix)
19.? Paradise City (demo)

DISC TWO:? 1987-1989
1.? My Michelle (demo)
2.? Think About You (demo)
3.? Sweet Child O? Mine (live)
4.? You?re Crazy (demo)
5.? Anything Goes (demo)
6.? Rocket Queen (demo)
7.? Patience (live acoustic)
8.? Whole Lotta Rosie (live)
9.? It Tastes Good Don?t It (live)
10.? Welcome To The Jungle (alternate take)
11.? One In A Million (demo)
12.? Used To Love Her/Cornchucker
13.? Bad Obsession (demo)
14.? Civil War (instrumental)

DISC THREE:? 1989-1990
1.? Knockin On Heaven?s Door (live)
2.? Dust N Bones (demo)
3.? Crash Diet
4.? Bring It Back Home
5.? Don?t Damn Me (instr)
6.? The Garden (demo)
7.? Just Another Sunday
8.? Sentimental Movie
9.? Locomotive (instr)
10.? Too Much Too Soon
11.? Civil War (demo)
12.? Double Talkin? Jive (instr acoustic)

DISC FOUR:? 1990-1993
1.? Down On The Farm (live)
2.? Ain?t Goin? Down
3.? Yesterdays (demo)
4.? Don?t Damn Me (demo)
5.? Estranged (piano instr)
6.? Double Talkin Jive (live)
7.? November Rain (piano demo)
8.? Don?t Cry (alternate take)
9.? Garden Of Eden (demo)
10.? Coma (live)
11.? Dust In The Wind (live)

TRACK DETAILS:

DISC ONE

AIN?T GOIN DOWN
Recorded live in 1985 in Los Angelas
Musicians:? W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
One of the first original Guns n Roses songs.? This was performed live during their early shows.? The guitar riff was later used for ?Pretty Tied Up? off of Use Your Illusion II.?

RECKLESS LIFE
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:? W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
This is basically the same version that appears on Live Like A Suicide and GnR Lies except the fake crowd noise is removed.? (The band recorded the four songs on Live Like A Suicide in the studio and then added audience noise to make them sound live).?

NICE BOYS
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:? W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar, backing vocals) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass, backing vocals) Steven Alder (drums)
This Rose Tattoo song was performed often at early Guns shows.? Same version as on GnR Lies minus the overdubbed audience noise.

MOVE TO THE CITY
Recorded in 1986
One of the first Guns N Roses songs written primarily by Izzy Stradlin and Axl Rose. This was performed live throughout 1987-1993.? Again the crowd noise is not included..?

MAMA KIN
Recorded in 1986
This is an alternate studio take of Guns version of an Aerosmith classic.

SHADOW OF YOUR LOVE
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:? W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (guitar, backing vocals) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass, backing vocals) Steven Alder (drums)
An outtake from the Live Like A Suicide EP.? Not a live recording.? This was recorded in the studio and the crowd noise you hear was added after the fact.?

YOU?RE CRAZY
Recorded in early 1988
Musicians:? W Axl Rose (lead vocals) Izzy Stradlin (acoustic guitar) Slash (lead acoustic guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (percussion)
An alternate version of the acoustic ?You?re Crazy? found on GnR Lies.

DON?T CRY
Recorded in 1986
Axl says this is the very first Guns n Roses song and helped the band get a record deal.?

AIN?T GOIN DOWN
Recorded in 1986
Musicians:? Izzy Stradlin (guitar) Slash (lead guitar) Duff McKagan (bass) Steven Alder (drums)
An instrumental version of this song from an early Guns studio session.?

BACK OFF BITCH
Recorded in 1986
Another early song written by Axl and Paul Huge. Was occasionally performed live during the band?s initial club dates.?

JUMPING JACK FLASH
Recorded in 1986
The band recorded several different versions of this Rolling Stones classic both in the studio and in concert.? This is a very early studio demo.

Thanks for posting a listing to some of the tracks. You see how many there are?
Well..Well. Hmm. I come on these websites for fun. FUN. I posted the links to the music because I wanted to. I didn't know that all of this would follow. I posted these on more than just this site. But guess what...this site is the only site that has had a problem with what I posted. This is a place for people who share a common interest to come and enjoy themselves. Not act like children. And for the person or persons who dont like mp3 format....dont download it. Don't listen to it and dont bother the people who do appreciate it. Simple as that. DON'T.? beer Peace. Jason Ford
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:37:56 PM by flimflamking » Logged
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2006, 07:58:14 PM »

This thread became nonsense very fast.

I think its simple: When someone makes a thread, that person should (read well, SHOULD, not must) give all the proper info. What do I mean with ''proper info''?

If it is audio, put what is the extension of the files. Put the bitrate. Put the source.

If it is video, same. Extension, size, generation (if needed) and author (if its is a DVD)

Nothing more, nothing else. If I see a thread that says ''mp3 128 kbps 90 mb'' (14 digits, no one is going to die for providing and writing that info) I will just leave the thread.

I personally prefer lossless formats and DVDs than lossy/avi-mpg-wmv-asf. But I have no right to bitch if someone uploads lossy stuff. The only thing I think I deserve to know is the proper info.

Peace guys, we are just talking about digital stuff. Life has a lot of REAL and serious problems to make a problem out of this insignificant thing

[about typing, you have to realise that GNR fans are not all american. I do my best to try to write in english when my mother language is NOT this. Why dont you try to speak in spanish, and I spend all my time here making fun of you?]

Again, peace... this should be taken as a hobby, something fun, and nothing else...

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2006, 08:04:15 PM »

Flimflam, there are a select few here that will never be happy.  The rest of us appreciate your efforts.  Hopefully you will still include us in the future when you decide to share something and pay no mind to the negativity that comes from a few who obviously have nothing better to do than whine over file formats.

Estebanf-if you check now you can clearly see that the 1st post is labeled as mp3 now. 
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2006, 08:12:44 PM »

tring to be cool is putting the real flac up only case closed

flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2006, 08:16:41 PM »

Your a fucking Moron.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2006, 08:19:03 PM »

no i am not a moron sorry the one that calls me that must be 1 putting the mp3 crap up or being thankful for low quality shit

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #76 on: October 16, 2006, 08:19:25 PM »

estebanf,
 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? You make a valid point. Maybe I should have posted whether or not it was Lossless, Mp3, 8 track, cassette or vinyl Roll Eyes. But I didn't. I uploaded...and posted the links to these files for the people who appreciate it. And by reading the replies in this thread I can see who does and who does not appreciate it. I NEVER THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE THE OUTCOME OF TRYING TO BE COOL AND SHARE SOME FUCKING MUSIC. FUCK THIS BULLSHIT.

Dont get me wrong. I think that sharing stuff, from a single mp3 to 200gb of DVDs, is the right attitude. I appreciate your efforts, because you uploaded FUCKING AWESOME stuff, no matter what kind of extension the files are. I just considered that, at first, lennon atacked innecesarily Timebomb for making just a question, a question that I could have done, and I dont think I deserved to be bashed for such a simple question.

You can do whatever you want. You dont have to do more info just because I suggest you that. That was just my 2 cents on this subject. I think you uploaded great stuff, and I appreciate (we all should) your efforts.

Can you understand my point? I didn't download this stuff and I wont download it. But I am thankful anyway, because you made an effort and you had the will of helping people sharing your stuff.

I am thankful even when I wont download this because Im not interested in mp3. If I replied in this thread it was just because I considered that lennon was unnecesarily rude with a guy who simply made an innofensive question.

EFISH
« Reply #77 on: October 16, 2006, 08:19:33 PM »

Your a fucking Moron.
Ill second that. He really, really is.
Better
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 16, 2006, 08:19:56 PM »

thanks for these flimflam! ?beer

All that i wanted was...
Now I know you better
you know i know better
know I, know you better!
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #79 on: October 16, 2006, 08:21:55 PM »

Estebanf-if you check now you can clearly see that the 1st post is labeled as mp3 now.?

awesome, I have nothing more to do in this thread. I made a suggestion and my suggestion was heared. Thank you and the uploader. I have nothing against anyone in this discussion.

PS: with just one ''mp3'' is enough...

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: