Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:42:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40739 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2006, 08:23:43 PM »

i will never thank a guy for putting up low quality shit

u people do not get it spreading low quality shit on purpose kills the thading circle

as for u people calling me names u all can go fuck off

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2006, 08:27:15 PM »

u people do not get it spreading low quality shit on purpose kills the thading circle

Estebanf,
              I hear you and I understand your point of view. I have nothing else to say here either. This shit is giving me a headache.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2006, 08:29:22 PM »

tring to be cool is putting the real flac up only case closed
Your a fucking Moron.
Ill second that. He really, really is.

I will third this and also make note that somewhere in this thread I put a text file that has the CD information.  The point here is that we should help each other out, not bash people for doing us a favor.  Here it is again, obviously a lot of info to put in the thread but lennon did it and then I made an easy to download text file of it-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3BNCRJVK

Timebomb, go take a valium or something.  Really now, just go. peace
EFISH
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2006, 08:30:57 PM »

Telling us to fuck off?! Shocked
Youre in for a karma, bad boy.  no
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #84 on: October 16, 2006, 08:35:19 PM »

i do not care u do not get the point
u people think destroying the trading of the good audio is cool by spreading around shit p3's sorry i just do not like it nor think it is cool. u wanna bash me fine i think i had the right to say what i said back i do not will not stand for shit p3's

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2006, 08:37:43 PM »

Telling us to fuck off?! Shocked
Youre in for a karma, bad boy.? no

o calling me names fish and a few other me that is ok but i camn not say fuck off well sorry i think both were wrong yes but i think it is even up

EFISH
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2006, 08:45:03 PM »

u people think destroying the trading of the good audio is cool by spreading around shit p3's sorry i just do not like it nor think it is cool. u wanna bash me fine i think i had the right to say what i said back i do not will not stand for shit p3's

Yeah, that is why we share "crap p3's".. is to "destroy trading", because we think that is so cool!

Wow,  you are in your own reality.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2006, 08:50:20 PM »

Who in their right mind would want to trade anything with you anymore?  You are nothing but mean and negative to people.  You even IMed me once on AIM and were rude for no reason.  Please for the LOVE OF GOD, take your FLAC loving self somewhere else and spread your joy.  Let the rest of us actually enjoy this board and what is being shared.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: October 16, 2006, 08:51:42 PM »

NO

flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2006, 08:53:02 PM »

Nobody respond to this person. This is obviously what they are craving. Attention. Dont give them anymore and they will go away.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2006, 08:54:13 PM »

wait i have a better idea just tell me 1 reason 1 good reason why u like mp3 over flac

do not say my connection or size of files or d/l or upload time nothing on ipod either or hard drive space

just give me 1 sold good reason why u prefer them over the best quality there is

i will drop it all? then

because everyone i mean every one can upload or download flac
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 08:58:52 PM by timebomb » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »

NOPE NOT TILL THE MP3'S GO AWAY

Uhh so it's your personal crusade now to rid the entire world of mp3s?  Get a freakin' grip.  You are incorrigible.  I can't even argue with you because you are so detached from reality.  I am done here. rant
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2006, 09:00:19 PM »

no it is i am in reality i just hate bad quality so bad when people can share the good shit it is just a matter of i do not want to

it is good that i can share every cd or cdr from 85-2006 that i have if i so choice i already did it on the dime once
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:02:07 PM by timebomb » Logged

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2006, 09:10:21 PM »

no it is i am in reality i just hate bad quality so bad when people can share the good shit it is just a matter of i do not want to

it is good that i can share every cd or cdr from 85-2006 that i have if i so choice i already did it on the dime once

You are now officially the 1st person I have put on PM block.  Next is AIM.  Congrats and stop contacting me, thank you and GOOD NIGHT.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2006, 09:19:32 PM »

that just proved u lied about me on aim because that is what i asked u in a pm u blocked instead

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #95 on: October 16, 2006, 09:25:52 PM »

Wow timebomb....You seriously need to get a life.....this guy is just sharing some stuff he has....? Most of us do not live our lives breathing on Gn'R bootlegs. Go outside, hell make some music of your own that you can be proud of. Bootlegs in general sound crappy, no matter if their flac or not. But they are fun to have. The key word is FUN! Stop taking things so seriously, take a pill, drink a beer, get some some (real) friends. You'll be a much happier person in the long run.

P.S. Thank you so much filmflamking. I really appreciate this. Anytime another fan shares stuff with others. it's always great. Downloading now!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:39:46 PM by axlrosegnr » Logged

Axl is God.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #96 on: October 16, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »

enjoy the mp3
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 09:42:31 PM by timebomb » Logged

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #97 on: October 16, 2006, 09:46:28 PM »

Timebomb -

You sent me a lossless FLAC of Too Much Too Soon a while ago, but I'll never forget when you cut me off after I told you it would be quicker, easier, and more convenient if you uploaded it yousendit or one of the other file sharing servers - you threw a temper tantrum, used the "I'm disabled" excuse, and bitched that you weren't waiting 30 mins for one file to finish.

Again, I like FLACs as much as the next person, but I'm not gonna blow a fucking gasket if someone posts MP3s.

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: October 16, 2006, 10:01:50 PM »

U LIKE MP3 IS WHY ENJOY

EFISH
« Reply #99 on: October 16, 2006, 10:03:42 PM »

U LIKE MP3 IS WHY ENJOY

Burning Hills...

He's done that too me on AIM also..

Hell be sending me a FLAC, then at like 90 percent will cut off, call me a Mp3 Lover, and block me...

Timebomb, didnt u say u were guna leave this thread like 2 pages ago Huh
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: