Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:21:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40740 times)
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: October 16, 2006, 10:16:14 PM »

I DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT HOW I WANT SINCE U THINK MP3 IS COOL

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #101 on: October 16, 2006, 10:18:46 PM »

Dude, yep - I totally cheat on my girlfriend with MP3s every night!  Shocked

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
EFISH
« Reply #102 on: October 16, 2006, 10:20:26 PM »

You sound like a little stuborn kid crying for icecream or something

rofl rofl rofl rofl
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: October 16, 2006, 10:21:33 PM »

now dude u are acting stupid. just like others u just wanna totley miss the point all together your choice enjoy your mp3's
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 10:24:04 PM by timebomb » Logged

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #104 on: October 16, 2006, 10:36:06 PM »

I think Timebomb has nightmares of MP3s invading his computer at night.
I say we go on an MP3 posting frenzy and hopefully we cause him so much distress he leaves the board.  In fact I am going to convert everything I have on FLAC to 128 MP3s.  Oh the humanity! nervous crying

Timebomb you are rude and you have been blocked for being rude.  You IMed me once for some stupid reason on AIM and then proceeded to be rude to me some months ago regarding DVDs, you IMed me then cut me off, were rude and signed off.  Seems like I am not the only one by the responses.

Not to mention you keep editing your responses.  1st you curse us out then 2 minutes later you put an edit in making it look nicey nice and that you didn't do anything wrong when in fact 1st you typed something rude (I am guessing so the mods only see what our response to you is).  So on top of being rude you are a coward.  Great traits, really.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: October 16, 2006, 11:30:36 PM »

now that i know u are going to do it it really will not faze me it shows me u only wanna out bad quality up

jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #106 on: October 16, 2006, 11:39:53 PM »

screw this shit..is there anything new on here or are these the demos that have been available for a long time
flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #107 on: October 16, 2006, 11:43:47 PM »

screw this shit..is there anything new on here or are these the demos that have been available for a long time
New? What are you talking about. New is perception. No There are no Leaked Demo's....However I do have them in FLAC format. All leaked Demo's 98 and the new ones all versions.
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #108 on: October 16, 2006, 11:56:10 PM »

no it is i am in reality i just hate bad quality so bad when people can share the good shit it is just a matter of i do not want to

it is good that i can share every cd or cdr from 85-2006 that i have if i so choice i already did it on the dime once

You are now officially the 1st person I have put on PM block.  Next is AIM.  Congrats and stop contacting me, thank you and GOOD NIGHT.

Hahaha!!  He was the first person I blocked from PM as well, and that was just earlier today. I can't believe I leave for a few hours and TimeDumb is still going on and on about the HORRORS of mp3's.  P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C.  For those that can't spell (TimeDumb), that spells PATHETIC!!!  TimeDumb you really, really need to just go away. Please and that's from ALL of us. We all want you to leave this thread alone and go make love to your lossless audio.  I hope your lossless audio cheats on you with an mp3 and you get your fucking heart broken and your entire world crumbles before you.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #109 on: October 16, 2006, 11:58:31 PM »

Wow, another polite one.  IS this TimeDumb under another name or what??  "Screw this shit"?? DOES THE THREAD NOT SAY RARITIES FROM 1985-1994??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  THERE IS A TRACKLISTING IN THE THREAD!!!  What more do you want?? Do you think we would actually be posting NEW DEMOS on this website??  THAT SIR, IS A BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #110 on: October 17, 2006, 12:30:06 AM »

sorry everyone i only go under 1 name i do not play the 2 name games as stated last post

EFISH
« Reply #111 on: October 17, 2006, 12:32:20 AM »

sorry everyone i only go under 1 name i do not play the 2 name games as stated last post

I honestly cant remember the other s/n you had.. but i remember you telling me you made a new one here a couple months ago, just preparing incase u get banned Grin
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #112 on: October 17, 2006, 12:42:19 AM »

What is it gonna take to make you leave this thread? rant
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2006, 12:43:59 AM »

What is it gonna take to make you leave this thread? rant

He'll never leave.  As long as an mp3 exists in this thread, he will be here.  He will stalk all of those people that download mp3's and destroy the GN'R trading ring.

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2006, 01:30:05 AM »

drop my pics u to i will leave i promise efish i know u gave it out though on purpose to make fun of me

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2006, 01:34:09 AM »

drop my pics u to i will leave i promise efish i know u gave it out though on purpose to make fun of me

Who is going to keep up the MP3 death crusade if you actually leave? rofl
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2006, 01:39:12 AM »

if the 3 people get my pic's off i will stop

i never bashed the 3 people using my pic's on this board it is not right
i do not go out side gnr and bash as now efish did giving that pic out to bash me i do not go that far

Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2006, 02:23:31 AM »

All of you need to shut up about this.

Sure, FLACs are technically better, but when compared to for example 192kbps vbr mp3, there really is practically no audible difference even on the best hifi system, and no audible difference at all on your basic set. Just a huge difference in size.

So just stop this nonsense and the stupid arguing since neither of you are willing to make peace here.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #118 on: October 17, 2006, 03:57:00 AM »

flacs are better but who cares.   people have the right to download and spread whatever they wish.

and to that whole argument "i dont care if its been proven lossy, its still flac to me"  rofl   nevermind....   

nice pic timebomb.  beer

and thanks to the original uploader for this set.  very cool.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #119 on: October 17, 2006, 04:41:14 AM »

and to that whole argument "i dont care if its been proven lossy, its still flac to me"? rofl? ?nevermind....? ?

flacs have been proven lossy? what have I missed?

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: