Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:52:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gunsnroses Rareties 85-94 6 CD set Added another Disc Sunday  (Read 40746 times)
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2006, 05:58:12 PM »

wow, if we all had time on our hands to produce flac FREE... wouldn't this be a great place. Fact is, the majority of people are 100% appreciative of the efforts of people on this forum to share their collections. We can take or leave what is on offer, again I reiterate for FREE.

The more people bitch, the less people will be prepared to share, the less productive sharing community which has been developed in this forum.

My point - exactly. 

And for someone that claims to have "everything" - - what is the point of lurking in this section to downtalk everyone that tries to share and collect?

It just doesn't add up.

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2006, 07:05:58 PM »

There are 3 members on this thread. Who really have pushed the limits to the max, they post silly kid like posts ALL the time and they dont get banned.

Please can someone question there status on here cause they're taking the piss. No doubt you can already guess who i mean but if not moderators feel free to pm me.

html sucks
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #142 on: October 17, 2006, 10:24:06 PM »

There are 3 members on this thread. Who really have pushed the limits to the max, they post silly kid like posts ALL the time and they dont get banned.

Please can someone question there status on here cause they're taking the piss. No doubt you can already guess who i mean but if not moderators feel free to pm me.

Why not enlighten the rest of the board...?

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #143 on: October 18, 2006, 02:06:11 AM »

Everyone just ignore him. It has nothing to do with anyone else except for me. It seems mrlee takes things argued about on an internet forum too serious and has personal issues with me. He is just a kid though, so I won't hold it against him. Mrlee, there are mods here who can do their jobs on their own without a 16 year old trying to tell them what to do. If they wanted you to be a moderator, then you would have been one. Now maybe you should grow up and get over whatever is bothering you, concerning me. You just need to let things go. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a spoiled little brat that has everything handed to you and ALWAYS gets your way at home. You act like one here and I hope as you get older and hopefully a little smarter, you will grow out of it. SO everyone else, just ignore this kid.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 02:40:34 AM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

« Reply #144 on: October 18, 2006, 03:05:26 AM »

Everyone just ignore him. It has nothing to do with anyone else except for me. It seems mrlee takes things argued about on an internet forum too serious and has personal issues with me. He is just a kid though, so I won't hold it against him. Mrlee, there are mods here who can do their jobs on their own without a 16 year old trying to tell them what to do. If they wanted you to be a moderator, then you would have been one. Now maybe you should grow up and get over whatever is bothering you, concerning me. You just need to let things go. I wouldn't be surprised if you're a spoiled little brat that has everything handed to you and ALWAYS gets your way at home. You act like one here and I hope as you get older and hopefully a little smarter, you will grow out of it. SO everyone else, just ignore this kid.

I agree. Ignore it all.  Some children (not to mention any names, this is more hypothetical) probably never get  their way at home and weren't held enough as a child, so they turn to the message boards to act big and tought and exhibit some 'control' with complete strangers, because they have no control of anything in their own lives and need to foster some sort of alternative lifestyle in order to survive, even if it is in a false reality.

peace

fixintodie
« Reply #145 on: October 18, 2006, 05:05:50 AM »

This is sad. I posted the music (For the first time here) because I wanted to share. I enjoyed these files. I was turned on to them by someone in much the same fashion. So I thought I would pass them on. All of this making fun of people (Posting their picture) and the badmouthing of mp3's has got to stop. Both sides. Leave it alone. Who cares. Yeah, it's stupid in my opinion to waste so much energy bad mouthing something someone else is giving away for free....but at the same time, quit feeding into it. Let it die. Download the material or dont. What is really screwed is that I have alot of other stuff I "Was going to post." Some of it I have posted in other forums already. But by the reactions I have gotten here Im not sure if I want to post it now. Peace.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Jason (flimflamking)

Can't be bothered reading an 8 page thread of people bitching about Flac vs Mp3. This guy was good enough to put this shit together for all of us to enjoy. No-one's forcing you to download it if you're on some crazy fucked up anti-mp3 trip.

Thanks for posting it man, and taking the time.

BTW, does anyone have the details for discs 5 & 6?  peace
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 05:21:07 AM by fixintodie » Logged
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #146 on: October 18, 2006, 08:37:24 AM »

Actually i say 3 members, last time i looked you only had one account? You havent been on this forum as long as me. Oh and look, you suddenly have 4 stars rating when about 2 days ago you had 2, hmm i wonder how many posts arnt arguments full of shit?

My personal life has nothing to do with you, however i will tell you i certainly do not get my own way at home and i certainly dont get everthing on demand. The arguement you have had with me, in the other thread, is fine i expect arguments over music. However your the one who hunting down every post i make to try and bring up things from the arguement. So kindly get a life and stop trying to find everything i post in to give your sad life, what youd class as, a purpose.

html sucks
EFISH
« Reply #147 on: October 18, 2006, 08:43:10 AM »

Actually i say 3 members, last time i looked you only had one account? You havent been on this forum as long as me. Oh and look, you suddenly have 4 stars rating when about 2 days ago you had 2, hmm i wonder how many posts arnt arguments full of shit?

My personal life has nothing to do with you, however i will tell you i certainly do not get my own way at home and i certainly dont get everthing on demand. The arguement you have had with me, in the other thread, is fine i expect arguments over music. However your the one who hunting down every post i make to try and bring up things from the arguement. So kindly get a life and stop trying to find everything i post in to give your sad life, what youd class as, a purpose.
He's actually been here a year longer than you  ok ok
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #148 on: October 18, 2006, 08:47:27 AM »

No i was here as a guest long before then, i just found it easier to be registered for obvious reasons.

html sucks
EFISH
« Reply #149 on: October 18, 2006, 08:48:28 AM »

No i was here as a guest long before then, i just found it easier to be registered for obvious reasons.
So maybe he was a guest for a year also? You never know that hihi

Time for school Undecided........
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #150 on: October 18, 2006, 08:50:49 AM »

Did you really have to tell me you were going to school lol.

Well the fact still remains that he is bringing one argument from another thread nearly everywhere i go.

html sucks
TheGarden
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #151 on: October 18, 2006, 09:11:14 AM »

any idea if one of those cd's has 14 years at noblesville, i know there was a post about it, but i cant get to the thread

thanks in advance
flimflamking
Opening Act

Here Today...Flippin Out Tomorrow.

« Reply #152 on: October 18, 2006, 10:17:00 AM »

Disc 5
1. Not Fade Away-Mr.Brownstone
2.Rock and Roll
3.Slash & Izzy jam with L.A. Guns
4.Dont Cry Alt. Lyrics
5.Free Fallin ( This is not the MTV Music Awards) I think its in New York (Not Sure)
6.Knockin On Heavens Door
7.Dead Horse
8.Godfather Theme
9.Unreleased Song
10.Mr.Brownstone (Remix)
11.Sweet Child O Mine
12.Oh My God
13.Jam
14.Locomotive
15.Train Kept A Rollin
16.Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
17.Imagine
18.Up Around The Bend
19.Roadhouse Blues
20.Let It Be
This is the track listing as I have it. These songs are all from various sources and I am posting them as I received them.
TheGarden
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2006, 12:08:52 PM »

whoa jamming with l.a. guns nice  Shocked
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #154 on: October 18, 2006, 12:22:03 PM »

Did you really have to tell me you were going to school lol.

Well the fact still remains that he is bringing one argument from another thread nearly everywhere i go.

That's the biggest bull shit I have ever heard. Tell me one place I have even brought that up, when you didn't start shit with me first!!! ONE PLACE!!!!  You will not find a place because unlike you, I don't follow people around the forum and try to start shit. Oh yeah, I have been here waaaay longer than you. I had a different name from a different IP probably twice before this and from almost the time this forum was opened and this current name has been registered almost a year longer than yours. That's so fucking stupid to bring up anyway, who cares who's been here longer?? That doesn't have shit to do with anything. It doesn't mean someone is a bigger GNR fan because they've been on this forum longer does it?? I know of people registered this year that know 10x more than you do about GNR and music in general. So don't try to go there with that childish shit. How about you leave me alone and stop trying to make it seem like I'm doing anything to you. Again, show me where I followed you "nearly" everywhere you have gone and brought up a stupid argument!!!! You won't be able to, because it's not fucking true!!!  Wake the fuck up and stop dreaming. Talk about people typing stupid fucking shit posts... look at you. And I have actually had 4 stars for quite a long time now, definitely not just for 2 days. So get your facts straight little boy, oh wait, that's impossible for you and you continuously make up lies because you have nothing REAL to say. I'm really done with you and now it's really time to ignore your childish behavior. When you come on here and try to tell people lies about me, then I have to stick up for myself. The one about me following you around, when you just did that, is hilarious. I haven't made one comment towards you besides this thread, which you started shit and that dumb Nirvana thread, which you also started shit first. Bye little guy.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:31:54 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #155 on: October 18, 2006, 12:34:15 PM »

any idea if one of those cd's has 14 years at noblesville, i know there was a post about it, but i cant get to the thread

thanks in advance

I don't see any versions of 14 years on any of these CD's. Sorry. I'm sure if you ask the right people though, someone would be more than willing to upload it for you...

Sorry for the double post, but the one above me was just defending myself because I have a 16 year old boy stalker... which is weird. Why can't it be a chick that is at least 18 or older??

timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2006, 02:03:14 PM »

link to 14 years flac

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=37430.new#new

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
fixintodie
« Reply #157 on: October 18, 2006, 02:30:06 PM »

Disc 5
1. Not Fade Away-Mr.Brownstone
2.Rock and Roll
3.Slash & Izzy jam with L.A. Guns
4.Dont Cry Alt. Lyrics
5.Free Fallin ( This is not the MTV Music Awards) I think its in New York (Not Sure)
6.Knockin On Heavens Door
7.Dead Horse
8.Godfather Theme
9.Unreleased Song
10.Mr.Brownstone (Remix)
11.Sweet Child O Mine
12.Oh My God
13.Jam
14.Locomotive
15.Train Kept A Rollin
16.Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
17.Imagine
18.Up Around The Bend
19.Roadhouse Blues
20.Let It Be
This is the track listing as I have it. These songs are all from various sources and I am posting them as I received them.

Wow, some stuff I've never heard there. Thanks!  ok
axlrose
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #158 on: October 18, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »

if flac is better than how come myt mp3 sounds better?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #159 on: October 18, 2006, 04:58:39 PM »

all i will say on that is it is a matter of opinion so glad u like them.

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: