Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:44:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  A World Without Nirvana
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A World Without Nirvana  (Read 18149 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2006, 12:10:11 AM »

i hate these anti glam metal people.

this is how it is

nirvana produced one decent albu, only decent. They rode off the success of one single, then rode off the success of a market trend brought about by MTV. They wouldnt even be remembered now, if it wasnt for there stupid, contradictive hypocritical frontman killing himself.

All these "hair bands" as you call them, have more talent then any of those fuckers from that over rated bore of a band.

And even more to add, notice as soon as nirvana were over all the other "grunge" bands soon faded out of popularity.

nirvana would have too if kurt had have stayed alive.

funny how these "hair bands" are more remembered now, and people want that music back and class that time as "the golden age of music".

Skid row dont sound dated on slave to the grind, its a fucking awesome album.

Now you guys can go sit listening to nirvana and still pretend the whole grunge movement is happening still and feel like your apart of something.

im 16. i have a girlfriend thanks. the majority of people who think this are also my age.

did you ever learn what a paragraph was?

glam metal lasted most of the 80s and is coming back..
grunge lasted for bout 4 years, at max and isnt coming back, pearl jams new stuff isnt anything like there old stuff, there not a grunge band and they never were. How can you tell me 10 sounds like in utero by nirvana? You my friend make me laugh, especially with your block of writing that was very awkward to read. And nirvana ARE only known for that song.

edit ill add one extra thing

and the fact that your name is "lenningisgod" really gives you no right to say any type of music is outdated when your worship a man who was part of a band who are very dated musically and his own solo stuff is very dated musically.

Dont worry, we can all take pictures of ourselves naked with our naked wives and shove it on the front cover of our album cause everyone wants to see that.

First of all, you're an idiot that doesn't deserve to listen to music for talking shit about John Lennon and the Beatles. You're also an idiot for saying the music sounds dated, NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!  THE BEATLES ARE FROM THE 60'S YOU FUCKING GENIUS!!! OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING DATED!!!!  You obviously don't know what a paragraph is either, because paragraphs use indents. The tab button doesn't work when writing a message here, so shut the fuck up about that. Putting spaces between sentences, isn't a fucking paragraph. I can't believe I'm arguing with a little kid and that's the reason I'm done arguing. I actually thought I was arguing with an adult that has lived a little bit of life, but you don't know shit yet boy. When the hell did I ever say that TEN sounded like In Utero?? NEVER!! Stop putting fucking words in my mouth you little fucking kid. No wonder you have done that every fucking time you write a response. You have nothing to say, so you make shit up. You can't fucking read and I'm tired of being misquoted by you. AND I'm not your fucking friend so don't ever call me that again, thanks.  I understand there are other young people here, but you are one of kind. None of them can possibly be this annoying. I'm so glad you told me your age because I am so done with talking to you. You are trying to argue about something you didn't even live through, with someone that did. You don't know more than me and don't try to act like you do.  Oh, I didn't realize I was supposed to put a space between every single sentence I wrote, sorry. My block of writing?? Are you fucking kidding me?? When you have almost a 4.0 in college through your Junior year, please let me know. You little one, are not on my level and are not worth talking to whatsoever. You can continue to be an idiot and make responses to me and misquote me all you want, but I'm done reading it. I don't have time to sit and argue with a 16 year old about something that happened when he was fucking 1 year old. Tell your girlfriend I feel bad for her. Thanks.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2006, 08:24:05 AM »

i hate these anti glam metal people.

this is how it is

nirvana produced one decent albu, only decent. They rode off the success of one single, then rode off the success of a market trend brought about by MTV. They wouldnt even be remembered now, if it wasnt for there stupid, contradictive hypocritical frontman killing himself.

All these "hair bands" as you call them, have more talent then any of those fuckers from that over rated bore of a band.

And even more to add, notice as soon as nirvana were over all the other "grunge" bands soon faded out of popularity.

nirvana would have too if kurt had have stayed alive.

funny how these "hair bands" are more remembered now, and people want that music back and class that time as "the golden age of music".

Skid row dont sound dated on slave to the grind, its a fucking awesome album.

Now you guys can go sit listening to nirvana and still pretend the whole grunge movement is happening still and feel like your apart of something.

im 16. i have a girlfriend thanks. the majority of people who think this are also my age.

did you ever learn what a paragraph was?

glam metal lasted most of the 80s and is coming back..
grunge lasted for bout 4 years, at max and isnt coming back, pearl jams new stuff isnt anything like there old stuff, there not a grunge band and they never were. How can you tell me 10 sounds like in utero by nirvana? You my friend make me laugh, especially with your block of writing that was very awkward to read. And nirvana ARE only known for that song.

edit ill add one extra thing

and the fact that your name is "lenningisgod" really gives you no right to say any type of music is outdated when your worship a man who was part of a band who are very dated musically and his own solo stuff is very dated musically.

Dont worry, we can all take pictures of ourselves naked with our naked wives and shove it on the front cover of our album cause everyone wants to see that.

First of all, you're an idiot that doesn't deserve to listen to music for talking shit about John Lennon and the Beatles. You're also an idiot for saying the music sounds dated, NO FUCKING SHIT!!!!!  THE BEATLES ARE FROM THE 60'S YOU FUCKING GENIUS!!! OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING DATED!!!!  You obviously don't know what a paragraph is either, because paragraphs use indents. The tab button doesn't work when writing a message here, so shut the fuck up about that. Putting spaces between sentences, isn't a fucking paragraph. I can't believe I'm arguing with a little kid and that's the reason I'm done arguing. I actually thought I was arguing with an adult that has lived a little bit of life, but you don't know shit yet boy. When the hell did I ever say that TEN sounded like In Utero?? NEVER!! Stop putting fucking words in my mouth you little fucking kid. No wonder you have done that every fucking time you write a response. You have nothing to say, so you make shit up. You can't fucking read and I'm tired of being misquoted by you. AND I'm not your fucking friend so don't ever call me that again, thanks.  I understand there are other young people here, but you are one of kind. None of them can possibly be this annoying. I'm so glad you told me your age because I am so done with talking to you. You are trying to argue about something you didn't even live through, with someone that did. You don't know more than me and don't try to act like you do.  Oh, I didn't realize I was supposed to put a space between every single sentence I wrote, sorry. My block of writing?? Are you fucking kidding me?? When you have almost a 4.0 in college through your Junior year, please let me know. You little one, are not on my level and are not worth talking to whatsoever. You can continue to be an idiot and make responses to me and misquote me all you want, but I'm done reading it. I don't have time to sit and argue with a 16 year old about something that happened when he was fucking 1 year old. Tell your girlfriend I feel bad for her. Thanks.

Your trying to tell me about maturity? mate i dont need to listen to advice from someone that rights a block of mess, and obviously cant read fuck all, as everything you seem to be implying ive said i havent said. your just twisting words or you just cant understand plain english.

I was saying you have no right to say a form of music sounds dated when you listen to john lennon or the beatles. And just cause your a fan boy of them and someone doesnt like them its a big deal.... and whats all this about you "being attacked" read my first post to do with hating anti glam people, is your name mentioned in there? No its not, so you learn to read, you picked this fight, you keep trying to twist my words because you dont like the fact your wrong.

And your only 24 mate, your oppinion means shit. Your balls obviously havent dropped yet.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:27:50 AM by mrlee » Logged

html sucks
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2006, 12:56:47 PM »

http://www.last.fm/user/mrlee192

I'll ignore everything you just said to me because I don't have the energy or time to argue with a 16 year old kid that is half brain dead. How did I write a block of mess by the way?? I used perfect punctuation and spelling, but it's a mess?? Should I start putting spaces between every line I type?? Who the fuck are you to tell people here how they should be typing?? Anyway, the link above is a link you gave to me in another thread (because you stalk the shit out me and it's weird) and told me to shove it up my ass, but what I found funny is that Nirvana is on your top bands list. Why is that?? For someone that hates Nirvana as much as you, why the hell would they be a favorite band of yours?? And by the way, I never started this argument. Go back and read it little one. I simply stated my opinion and was attacked for it by a 16 year old kid. OH YEAH, so because I'm 24 and to you that means my opinion doesn't mean shit, what does it mean for someone that is 8 years younger than I am?? This is the last time I will tell you, stop fucking stalking me in this forum. It's pathetic how hard you have taken this argument and have followed me to 3 other threads. Well, since I am the older one and obviously the more wise, BY A FUCKING LONG SHOT, I will end this little argument that I won, based on factual events that have actually ALREADY happened. You can sit and keep bitching about how hair metal is the best and whatever else keeps you on that level of amentia. FACT is history will tell you what happened and even though you were a year old when hair metal was replaced with Grunge, you can look it up and read about it. Now leave me alone, try to act at least somewhat mature, and just let it go.

By the way, I indented my paragraph for you. Well because if there isn't an indent, it is too hard for you to read apparently. Well, that IS SOMETHING YOU HAD STATED EARLIER and that statement proves just how fucking smart you are. 

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2006, 01:07:08 PM »

Boring....

Since you both asked me to stop the other from harassing you, I'll end this right now.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: