Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:32:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Christina Aguilera mentions Axl in Blender
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Christina Aguilera mentions Axl in Blender  (Read 9861 times)
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »

He loves Christina Aguilera!
Scans from Blender:

http://p099.ezboard.com/fjjboardfrm41.showMessage?topicID=18937.topic

Check out the scan before the last one.

Izzy said he liked her voice

Nothing to say
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2006, 12:07:46 AM »

She is very talented and vary rarely lip syncs, unlike her hillbilly rival who primarily moves the lips to prerecorded tracks.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Bono
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2006, 12:19:22 AM »

Personally I think Christina's voice blows ass. She's like every other wanna be diva out there. there' voices are a dime a dozen. Sure they may have "great pipes" but they all sound the same and there's nothing special about it. Someone like Jewel could blow Christina outta the water vocal wise but she'd rather sing the song than show off her voice for no paticular reason. The way Christina sings adds absolutely nothing to her songs.  I have no problem with Axl liking her. he can like whoever he wants as can anyone. It's hilarous though  had that same comment("She's one of the greatest vocalists of our time") been made by a member here they'd be bashed non stop and people would call them every name in the book.  She's a run of the mill  poptart with no originality or uniqueness to her or her voice. Technically strong? sure maybe, but "one of the greatest vocalists of our time"? NO.  I find it sad that  on a  normal basis most everyone here would aknowledge that yet when Axl praises her everyone seems to fall in line and agree. Roll Eyes.
snooze72
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2006, 12:59:59 AM »

Personally I think Christina's voice blows ass. . . .  Technically strong? sure maybe, but "one of the greatest vocalists of our time"? NO.? I find it sad that? on a? normal basis most everyone here would aknowledge that yet when Axl praises her everyone seems to fall in line and agree. Roll Eyes.

Well you know what they say about opinions and assholes.

There's a BIG difference being liking her and thinking she's good.  It's the difference between "I hate Pavarotti" and "Pavarotti can't sing."  One is obviously true and one is obviously false.  Pretty stupid to argue about stuff like that.

Axl is awesome when it comes to appreciation of music -- the man knows no borders -- and he can appreciate talent whether it's his personal cup of tea or not.  (And that's not to say she's not his cup of tea, he really is amazingly diverse).   
disease51883
Rocker

Hey, you caught me in a Coma...

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2006, 01:22:39 AM »

"Do you know where the fuck you aaarrreee?!? You're in the bottle, baby! Time to diiiiiieeeeee..."
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2006, 02:00:47 AM »

Personally I think Christina's voice blows ass. She's like every other wanna be diva out there. there' voices are a dime a dozen. Sure they may have "great pipes" but they all sound the same and there's nothing special about it. Someone like Jewel could blow Christina outta the water vocal wise but she'd rather sing the song than show off her voice for no paticular reason. The way Christina sings adds absolutely nothing to her songs.  I have no problem with Axl liking her. he can like whoever he wants as can anyone. It's hilarous though  had that same comment("She's one of the greatest vocalists of our time") been made by a member here they'd be bashed non stop and people would call them every name in the book.  She's a run of the mill  poptart with no originality or uniqueness to her or her voice. Technically strong? sure maybe, but "one of the greatest vocalists of our time"? NO.  I find it sad that  on a  normal basis most everyone here would aknowledge that yet when Axl praises her everyone seems to fall in line and agree. Roll Eyes.

So, we only think she has a great voice just cause Axl says so? We can't have an opinion.

So, basically, what you're saying is that I like Queen cause Axl likes Queen, I like Stinson's cd cause Axl brought him in the band, and I like Sebastian cause Axl took him on tour...

I don't like Kimi Raikkonnen... But wait, wait... Axl was partying with him this summer, he's cool, I changed my mind, I love the guy...  Roll Eyes

Well, I think you say otherwise just to disagree with Axl and ofcourse everybody else who agrees with him, just to make a difference, get noticed. Prove me wrong.

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 02:05:14 AM »

I LOVE Christina.? She's the best thing out there in music, female wise at the moment.... BUT ... I have to say. hate or love it ... Celine Dion is THE SINGLE BEST female vocalist in the history of music.? Technically, she has the best voice, hands down.

Amy Lee even being mentioned in the same breath as either Celine or Christina makes me laugh.? Amy Lee is fucking nothing compared to these two women.

That said... Axl Rose can probably hit higher notes than both .. lol Smiley
celine dion is not the best female vocalist in the history of music, technically speaking, whitney houston is. and christina has one of the best voices in music right now, whether you all like it or not.
and to put amy lee on the same list is just hilarious. sure she sings pretty good but she can't come close to celine, whitney, christina... as far as voice range goes.
and i'm not kissing axl's ass. he could've said he likes her voice or not. i won't change my opinion if axl says so.

F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 02:30:57 AM »

Great singer. Not my style of tunes, but she does have a great voice.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
Miggy
Banned
Headliner

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2006, 03:03:57 AM »

Nice pics  Grin
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2006, 03:28:33 AM »

Personally I think Christina's voice blows ass. She's like every other wanna be diva out there. there' voices are a dime a dozen. Sure they may have "great pipes" but they all sound the same and there's nothing special about it. Someone like Jewel could blow Christina outta the water vocal wise but she'd rather sing the song than show off her voice for no paticular reason. The way Christina sings adds absolutely nothing to her songs.? I have no problem with Axl liking her. he can like whoever he wants as can anyone. It's hilarous though? had that same comment("She's one of the greatest vocalists of our time") been made by a member here they'd be bashed non stop and people would call them every name in the book.? She's a run of the mill? poptart with no originality or uniqueness to her or her voice. Technically strong? sure maybe, but "one of the greatest vocalists of our time"? NO.? I find it sad that? on a? normal basis most everyone here would aknowledge that yet when Axl praises her everyone seems to fall in line and agree. Roll Eyes.

So, we only think she has a great voice just cause Axl says so? We can't have an opinion.

So, basically, what you're saying is that I like Queen cause Axl likes Queen, I like Stinson's cd cause Axl brought him in the band, and I like Sebastian cause Axl took him on tour...

I don't like Kimi Raikkonnen... But wait, wait... Axl was partying with him this summer, he's cool, I changed my mind, I love the guy...? Roll Eyes

Well, I think you say otherwise just to disagree with Axl and ofcourse everybody else who agrees with him, just to make a difference, get noticed. Prove me wrong.

seconded... Aguilera has very good voice and this has nothing to do with what AXL says so. AXL likes KORN too but for me is one of the worst bands ever.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 03:33:09 AM by blueheart » Logged

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2006, 03:30:20 AM »

Axl's not wrong. Christina has good pipes.

I don't care for her music, but she can sing, unlike Britney, Mandy & Jessica.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2006, 03:34:55 AM »

Great voice my ass! Fuckin' bullshit. Christos is wright. Most of you are saying she's good because Axl said she's good. Everyone has his opinion and I think Christina SUCKS! Please tell me one good song of Christina...Please...If I had posted a week ago a thread Christina is the best female singer you were going to think I'm crazy and that I SUCK! And personally, I think that Alanice Morisette and Linda Perry are hell of a better singers than Christina...

"...It don't really matter..."
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2006, 03:40:07 AM »

Great voice my ass! Fuckin' bullshit. Christos is wright. Most of you are saying she's good because Axl said she's good. Everyone has his opinion and I think Christina SUCKS! Please tell me one good song of Christina...Please...If I had posted a week ago a thread Christina is the best female singer you were going to think I'm crazy and that I SUCK! And personally, I think that Alanice Morisette and Linda Perry are hell of a better singers than Christina...
it's not about her songs it's about her voice. learn to read.
if you don't like the songs that's a matter of opinion.

blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2006, 03:42:45 AM »

it's not about her songs it's about her voice. learn to read. if you don't like the songs that's a matter of opinion.

and Christos didn't say that we like Aguilera's voice cause AXL said so...

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2006, 03:46:03 AM »

LEARN TO READ.

No one said her music was good. But her singing ability is undeniable magnificent. She's gotta great voice.

Her music sucks however.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2006, 03:50:46 AM »

AND YOU LEARN TO READ. I SAID MY OPINION IS HER VOICE SUCKS! AND IF YOU READ PROPERLY I'VE SAID THAT MOST OF YOU THINK THAT SHE'S GOOD SINGER WHICH FUCKIN' MEANS THAT SHE HAS GOOD VOICE AND AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE WRITTEN AT THE END MY OPINION!

supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2006, 04:04:18 AM »

you lost me there

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2006, 04:05:22 AM »

AND YOU LEARN TO READ. I SAID MY OPINION IS HER VOICE SUCKS! AND IF YOU READ PROPERLY I'VE SAID THAT MOST OF YOU THINK THAT SHE'S GOOD SINGER WHICH FUCKIN' MEANS THAT SHE HAS GOOD VOICE AND AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE WRITTEN AT THE END MY OPINION!

The keyword there is opinion.

Axl's opinion and anyone that knows anything about singing ability, is that it's good.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Six Strings
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2006, 04:11:12 AM »

it's not about her songs it's about her voice. learn to read. if you don't like the songs that's a matter of opinion.

And may you please tell me what exactly he said because I'm fuckin' stupid???

The keyword there is opinion.

Axl's opinion and anyone that knows anything about singing ability, is that it's good.

Oh really? And what I've just written?  I know singing ability because I'm strongly connected with music from 8 now (I'm playing the guitar, I'm studying music) and I THINK that Christina vocie suck! I respect your opinions but I don't think like you. And I said is that if Axl didn't say this you won't think what you're thinking.

blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2006, 04:56:10 AM »

Well, the man is being honest. She has an amazing voice. Like her or not, that is something you can't deny...

I don't like Kimi Raikkonnen... But wait, wait... Axl was partying with him this summer, he's cool, I changed my mind, I love the guy...  Roll Eyes

If you KNOW HOW TO READ read it again ...

Christos said that Aguilera has a nice voice...

the next message was ironic in case you didn't understand it.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: