Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:56:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227774 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  My Rant.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: My Rant.  (Read 1520 times)
chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: October 21, 2006, 02:42:49 AM »

I think the mods on this board are becoming pathetic and need to stop kissing ass, can't talk about this mang says so bla bla bla. I am just ranting because for me lately this site is starting to suck. rant

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2006, 03:23:29 AM »

Boo hoo hoo..............

chinese69illusions
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2006, 03:32:38 AM »

LMAO I am not crying retard. Grin I am just saying this site is a joke now. It is actually funny to me because I can go to cd.com or other gnr forums and talk about what ever without a mod saying can't talk about the article can't talk about the commercial ect ect I think the mods here are in retard mode right now.  rofl
I know someone here is going to start talking shit about my post so have at it all it does is make me smile even more. beer This site used to be fun now the mods have there balls under lock and key. hihi

?You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.?
SLCPUNK
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2006, 03:38:33 AM »

LMAO I am not crying retard. Grin I am just saying this site is a joke now. It is actually funny to me because I can go to cd.com or other gnr forums and talk about what ever without a mod saying can't talk about the article can't talk about the commercial ect ect I think the mods here are in retard mode right now.  rofl
I know someone here is going to start talking shit about my post so have at it all it does is make me smile even more. beer This site used to be fun now the mods have there balls under lock and key. hihi

You want it all to make sense?

Life doesn't even make sense dudio..........

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2006, 07:36:57 AM »

If you ran a board for any band, and management of said band requested that you did something, would you comply?

Get a clue.

Oh, you can talk about what arseholes we all are, how we love a good beasting of posters, but at least do it in the right place. There are several threads on the subject.

Navigating a message board can be rather tricky (..............................), and we prefer advanced users in this neck of the woods (you know the kind, more than a smiley post and oooh, you can post in the right section, that kind o' thing), so maybe you are right and you should trot along.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: