Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:56:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  what's happened to brain?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: what's happened to brain?  (Read 30633 times)
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2006, 04:21:48 PM »

It certainly makes a difference to me who is behind the kit.? I'm a big fan of Brain's other work, and I think the guy's a powerhouse.? If both he ad Frank are currently "in" GNR, as previously stated, then I'd like to ask if any possibility exists that Brain will be on this leg of the US tour at all.

Maybe, I do not know

The whole issue is about respect. Everything for the last couple of weeks has been about respect. Can people handle it ?Undecided
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2006, 04:22:40 PM »

Really, does it make a difference if it's Frank or Brain?

Precisely

People always miss the point as to what goes on sometimes.

And what, prey tell, is the point?

Brain new baby, Axl respectful human, Frank great drummer

Go figure

Here you go, per Mysteron.

Brain is spending time with his child.  It is only temporary.  Axl understands and thinks Frank does a well enough job.

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
While your pockets get deeper.
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2006, 04:23:50 PM »

It certainly makes a difference to me who is behind the kit.? I'm a big fan of Brain's other work, and I think the guy's a powerhouse.? If both he ad Frank are currently "in" GNR, as previously stated, then I'd like to ask if any possibility exists that Brain will be on this leg of the US tour at all.

Maybe, I do not know

The whole issue is about respect. Everything for the last couple of weeks has been about respect. Can people handle it ?Undecided

I doubt ?Embarrassed ... I am really sad what and how some 'fans' acted in last few weeks...
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2006, 04:24:31 PM »

Mysteron, why are you so criptic? ?I don't know if it's me, but I don't get your point here. Say "yes" or say "no", don't be cryptic... do you see what i mean?

So is Brain out YES or NO?

thanks for your reply dude ?Tongue

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2006, 04:25:26 PM »

Mysteron, why are you so criptic? ?I don't know if it's me, but I don't get your point here. Say "yes" or say "no", don't say "maybe"... do you see what i mean?

So is Brain out YES or NO? ?Tongue

No

Nothing is cryptic
Rockdawg
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2006, 04:26:27 PM »

There you go, topic dead!!

Put this dead horse away!!

Times are hard,
Thrills are cheaper.
Your arms get shorter,
While your pockets get deeper.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2006, 04:26:58 PM »

Mysteron, why are you so criptic? ?I don't know if it's me, but I don't get your point here. Say "yes" or say "no", don't say "maybe"... do you see what i mean?

So is Brain out YES or NO? ?Tongue

No

Alright, it's clear to me now. Brain is not out. Fine. Smiley
a+

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2006, 04:27:09 PM »

Mysteron, why are you so criptic? ?I don't know if it's me, but I don't get your point here. Say "yes" or say "no", don't be cryptic... do you see what i mean?

So is Brain out YES or NO?

thanks for your reply dude ?Tongue

I am sorry to interfere, but if you read the whole thread BRAIN is NOT OUT and MAYBE he will be on this leg of the US tour.
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2006, 04:29:08 PM »

Brain will be back on this leg of the tour. At least this is his plan currently.
This is not from Merck or GN'R but from somebody close to Brain.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2006, 05:13:27 PM »

Hey Guys, I am going to the Vegoose Music Festival tomorrow. Praxis is playing, and on the Vegoose website, it says that Praxis features Brain and Buckethead. So I will let you know tomorrow is Brain is really there.

Axl is God.
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2006, 05:26:44 PM »

Hey Guys, I am going to the Vegoose Music Festival tomorrow. Praxis is playing, and on the Vegoose website, it says that Praxis features Brain and Buckethead. So I will let you know tomorrow is Brain is really there.

It's in Vegas, so maybe he's only playing gigs that are close to home for now...There will be a webcast at the same AT&T site that the KROQ show was on...Praxis goes on at 9:30 PST...

On a side note, I'm a little miffed that they're not broadcasting Fiona Apple's set, or the Roots.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2006, 05:50:40 PM »

WTF? So Brain doesn"t play with GN'R but will play a show with Praxis and Buckethead tomorow? are you sure about that?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 05:58:54 PM by nesquick » Logged

fixintodie
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »

WTF? So Brain doesn"t play with GN'R but will play a show with Praxis and Buckethead tomorow? are you sure about that?

Certainly puts a different spin on things if true...
Naupis
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2006, 06:14:40 PM »

The whole issue is about respect. Everything for the last couple of weeks has been about respect.

I have seen everything now. A representative of GNR trying to lecture fans on respect. Coming from a group that is known to show very little of it to its fan base, that is awful rich. confused
GNRSANDMAN
Rocker

Bring it Axl

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2006, 06:18:15 PM »

Certainly puts a different spin on things if true...

Yes it seems that this is less a band and more an Axl Rose solo project and keeping the name "Guns N Roses" is just about the money.

CD or no CD, THAT is the question?Huh?
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2006, 06:18:47 PM »

No I'm not sure about that, I'm just sure thats what the website says.

www.vegoose.com ? Like I said, I'll post when I get back from the show to let you know if Brain was there, oh yeah, you guys can watch the show online and see for yourselves

Axl is God.
Continental Drift
VIP

Dj's Army

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2006, 06:33:48 PM »

I think Brain's the best dummer Guns N' Roses has ever had... BUT if he's on stage tomorrow night with Buckethead (of all people) in Vegas while GN'R is bustin' their ass on tour across North America... dude should be fired yesterday. I'll become President of the Frank Ferrer Fan Club.

I can't imagine that's what's going on... hopefully he's where he needs to be... with his family. Undecided
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 06:36:34 PM by MaoAxl » Logged

6/17/91  (Uniondale, NY)
7/29/92  (East Rutherford, NJ)
12/5/02  (MSG, NY, NY)
5/12/06  (Hammerstein Ballroom, NY, NY)
10/28/11 (Amway Center, Orlando, FL)
3/3/12     (House of Blues, Orlando, FL
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »

keeping the name "Guns N Roses" is just about the money.

I never got this... keeping the name Guns N' Roses has probably alienated more fans than it has kept.
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2006, 06:38:32 PM »

Can you believe it Axl actually has a heart lol, and is letting Brain spend time with his new child. We dont know the home life surrounding Brain, and the early years of a child is some of the most valuable time a parent can spend with its newborn. Please lets not turn this into something more than it really is. Everyone just take a deep breath, Frank can handle the job and will do a kickass job at it.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Mr. Nik™
VIP

This I Love

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2006, 06:42:23 PM »

No I'm not sure about that, I'm just sure thats what the website says.

www.vegoose.com   Like I said, I'll post when I get back from the show to let you know if Brain was there, oh yeah, you guys can watch the show online and see for yourselves

that's not an article about the next Praxis show: it's only the history of Praxis!!  Roll Eyes

my signature... starts now!!?
morally pure, exact, calm, serenity, peace, reighteousness, forgive, eternal, thank, passion, enthusiastic, respect
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: