Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:58:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227880 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Hardcore Superstar
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hardcore Superstar  (Read 29968 times)
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2006, 11:30:46 AM »

Alright guys, I gave most of the links a try. My opinion; the guy can definitely sing his balls off and I like the song 'Shame' the most I think. I'm always looking for new bands to get into but I have to listen to an album from these guys before I can tell you if it's a band I'll be a fan of. So far it's not too bad but it wasn't one of those bands that on the first listen totally floored me. But as I said, I'll hunt down an album and give it a listen and then post what I think. Thanks for all those links by the way, whoever posted them. Peace out people.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2006, 12:32:45 PM »

Alright guys, I gave most of the links a try. My opinion; the guy can definitely sing his balls off and I like the song 'Shame' the most I think. I'm always looking for new bands to get into but I have to listen to an album from these guys before I can tell you if it's a band I'll be a fan of. So far it's not too bad but it wasn't one of those bands that on the first listen totally floored me. But as I said, I'll hunt down an album and give it a listen and then post what I think. Thanks for all those links by the way, whoever posted them. Peace out people.

i doubt youll like it. after your rants at me about 80s glam music, there albums very much got that 80s feel.

html sucks
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2006, 12:35:04 PM »

i think you should check out the album "no regrets" i think that's my favourite HC SS record ok
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2006, 12:38:55 PM »

i think you should check out the album "no regrets" i think that's my favourite HC SS record ok

no i think i changed my mind, i think "bad sneakers and a pina colada" is my favourite yes
but i maybe change in 10 minutes or so, just like i can't decide wich gn'r record i like the most i can't decide wich hardcore superstar album i like the best
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 12:44:34 PM »

the new self titled one is ace i think.

html sucks
Linuc
Headliner

www.gnrsweden.com

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2006, 12:52:43 PM »

the new self titled one is ace i think.
That's my opinion too. It's their "sleaziest" album.

Swedish Guns N' Roses-site & forum:
http://www.gnrsweden.com/
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »

i doubt youll like it. after your rants at me about 80s glam music, there albums very much got that 80s feel.

But mrlee, as I said in my rants, I do enjoy 80's music and some glam. I never said I hate it or even disliked it. I even said how the NY Dolls are one of my favorite bands and they were one of the innovators of glam in my eyes.  But I will never give an opinion on music or a band, until I hear it. I don't go by what people say or what the majority says. So many people on this site base their opinions off of shit their friends say or other people say, without even hearing certain bands.

I love music and always have. I'm a musician and I've grown up around music, it's in my family and I AM ALWAYS looking for new bands to get into.  That's why I will always give bands that I haven't heard a chance. Now that I have made myself clear on that, WE ARE NOT ruining this thread with any more arguments, so don't reply back with something that will start another fight. I said my piece and said it very calm, and resepectful to the people that started and are using this thread. As someone had mentioned, I think I will start out with "No Regrets" and go from their. Thanks for the recommendation by the way.

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2006, 01:24:54 PM »

But mrlee, as I said in my rants, I do enjoy 80's music and some glam. I never said I hate it or even disliked it. I even said how the NY Dolls are one of my favorite bands and they were one of the innovators of glam in my eyes.  But I will never give an opinion on music or a band, until I hear it. I don't go by what people say or what the majority says. So many people on this site base their opinions off of shit their friends say or other people say, without even hearing certain bands.

I love music and always have. I'm a musician and I've grown up around music, it's in my family and I AM ALWAYS looking for new bands to get into.  That's why I will always give bands that I haven't heard a chance. Now that I have made myself clear on that, WE ARE NOT ruining this thread with any more arguments, so don't reply back with something that will start another fight. I said my piece and said it very calm, and resepectful to the people that started and are using this thread. As someone had mentioned, I think I will start out with "No Regrets" and go from their. Thanks for the recommendation by the way.

well my post to you wasnt me moaning, i was just generally saying after all that you had said in our argument in a previous thread i was under the impression the 80s glam thing wasnt your scene so i said you probably wouldnt like it.

However, i am surprised by your reply, so i hope you enjoy there album whichever one you choose.

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2006, 01:58:07 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/hcssgbg 

their MySpace ok
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2006, 06:13:50 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardcore_Superstar
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2007, 05:02:25 PM »

according to their website "The Guys are at this moment in the studio recording new demo tracks" headbanger

http://www.hardcoresuperstar.com/index2.htm
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2007, 08:02:30 PM »

you can listen to a new demo from the new record on their myspace, it's called sophisticated ladies..  ok
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2007, 08:06:46 PM »

you can listen to a new demo from the new record on their myspace, it's called sophisticated ladies..  ok

i heard it earlier this week, i like it. shame his vocals arnt very up on the production (i understand its a demo), cause his vocals are whats best about the band.

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2007, 08:10:51 PM »

you can listen to a new demo from the new record on their myspace, it's called sophisticated ladies..? ok

i heard it earlier this week, i like it. shame his vocals arnt very up on the production (i understand its a demo), cause his vocals are whats best about the band.

agrees totally, jocke's voice kix ass, but now as i'm listening to another song i don't remember shit about how the new song went...
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2007, 10:37:10 AM »

just listened to there latest album again properly. what a great album, people on this forum should give there latest album some time! its great!

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2007, 04:23:36 PM »

"In April Hardcore Superstar will be recording their new single
"BASTARDS (Fade Away)"
Check back soon for the releasedate!"

from their official website
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2007, 01:23:32 PM »

"In April Hardcore Superstar will be recording their new single
"BASTARDS (Fade Away)"
Check back soon for the releasedate!"

from their official website

reckon this album will be as good as last?

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2007, 04:56:13 PM »

hmm, i dunno, the last was sooo god damn godly good, and from that demo on myspace i don't think it will be better.. but at the same time, none of their records have been bad IMO
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 06:45:21 AM »

new single bastards is available on there myspace.

IT ROCKS!!!!

html sucks
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 02:32:00 PM »

their earlier efforts are better
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: