Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 09:58:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228060 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Ten years ago 10-31-96
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ten years ago 10-31-96  (Read 15593 times)
IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2006, 11:29:05 PM »

finck never played with nsync on stage? so fuckin what? slash hasn't driven a volkswagon onstage...it was a fuckin commercial

pharell isn't producing the VR album, rick rubin is.

you shut the fuck up matt "real fan" psh, fuck that, you're no real fan without the respect for what made GNR GNR...axl and his band would be nowhere without the masterminds that made GNR great...

what we've got here is failure to communicate...
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2006, 12:51:04 AM »

finck never played with nsync on stage? so fuckin what? slash hasn't driven a volkswagon onstage...it was a fuckin commercial

you shut the fuck up matt "real fan" psh, fuck that, you're no real fan without the respect for what made GNR GNR...axl and his band would be nowhere without the masterminds that made GNR great...

Axl was the mastermind that made GN'R great.

When are you guys going to get that?

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2006, 02:30:23 AM »

Yeah,you're right,Finck never played onstage with N'Sync....unfortunately,we were talking about RICHARD FORTUS ,who has worked with N'Sync and yet,HAS NEVER PLAYED WITH THEM ONSTAGE.? Jerk. Off.

Pharrell was in talks to produce but,I guess they settled on Rick Rubin,'cause they came to their senses. Btw,Slash's credibility altogether would be out the window if he drove around in a VW in the ad.

And bitch,I've been a fuckin' "REAL FAN" since Nineteen Eight Fuckin' Seven. Through in and through out. Eat my dick. Talk shit after you've had more than 16 posts.

I respect the past and enjoy it but,I don't hold on to bullshit dreams ('cause that's what they are) of Slash and anyone else having a reunion with Axl,etc. The only ones I EVER hear talking about that happening.....is Slash and his die-hard fans. (And Steven Adler who is extremely desparate and I actually feel sorry for him. I'm glad the man has cleaned himself up and glad that he didn't die from his stroke but,his time has past and he needs to realize this.)

Axl has never even given one iota of a kernel of truth to the fuckin' consideration of? that reunion dream. Axl is content with moving forward with the newest incarnation of GN'R.

"Purists" will argue that this isn't the real GN'R but,those people are retarded. 'Cause Guns,the "original" version,died when they fired Adler and Dizzy joined. It wasn't the "same" since then. Since then it's been a revolving door of musicians. Sorum,Gilby,976-Horns,Teddy Zig Zag,Paul Huge,Josh Freese,Dave Navarro. Notice I wrote Musicians not "Members".? ?Hell,you wanna get into semantics,if you let Slash and Adler back in,then Tracii Guns should be allowed back in too! He's half the fuckin' name!! It wasn't the same since he left either!!!

But,then again,FUCK those purists. It's about an evolution. Slash resisted change and walked the fuck out. Slash wants to be AC/DC and sound the same on every album. That's sad. Like I said,"Contraband" broke NO ground. It's already forgotten.

You people have heard the CD leaks. Those fuckin' songs kick serious ass and we've only heard a few and they were DEMOS! This band will laugh until they cough blood at the all of the critics who have to eat crow at how good this album will be.

And Slash is nowhere to be found on it.

? ? ? ? ? Love,

? ? ? ? ? MATT
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2006, 04:05:13 AM »

Well Matt, I agree with everything you've wrotte but not with the style you used. There's no need to start insulting other posters if they disagree with you.

I get your point though.

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
mr.leaktastic
Banned
Opening Act

I luv u

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2006, 05:00:26 AM »

And bitch,I've been a fuckin' "REAL FAN" since Nineteen Eight Fuckin' Seven. Through in and through out. Eat my dick. Talk shit after you've had more than 16 posts.

I respect the past and enjoy it
Cheesy Cheesy!!..
Bullshit..
A real fan..wouldnt try and put down past members..which you are so clearly doing right now..
and, I would hardly call what you are saying "respect.".. Roll Eyes
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2006, 05:28:08 AM »

I'm sure if they collaborated under the right circumstances, reconciled, and it was the right thing to do for the band, anything's possible in a the theory of a reunion. For years people said Axl would never reconcile with guys like Izzy, Steven, Matt & Gilby... and yet... here we are.

But I don't see the guys in there right now getting thrown to the wayside, just so the originals can come back. Just like with Izzy, he was a special guest.

Now if it was a situation that say for example, Brain & Frank both went on to other things, and Matt was interested in returning and they saw eye-to-eye on the situation, I wouldn't think that'd be a problem, or Robin wanted to NIN full-time again, or Tommy in The Replacements. And everybody was cool, I would see it possibly happening.

But I think with these guys right now, they are a band. They're Guns N' Roses 2006, and their priorities lie 100% with GN'R right now.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
IDGAF
Opening Act

already gone to hell

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2006, 10:50:27 PM »

ah, eat your own dick, bastard

i'm out of this thread, i can't stand this pretentious fuck

what we've got here is failure to communicate...
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #67 on: November 02, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »

ah, eat your own dick, bastard

i'm out of this thread, i can't stand this pretentious fuck

Just can't stand you're not invited to the party that is GN'R-2006, can you?

Grin ok

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2006, 12:43:38 AM »

ya know whats funny?

EVERY fucking thread that brings slash up turns into a blood bath.

LAAAAAAAAAAAME.

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: