Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:40:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Frozen Inferno is no longer with us
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Frozen Inferno is no longer with us  (Read 20073 times)
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »

Hum... what do all of these have to do with Frozen no longer being with us...?  confused
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2006, 08:09:41 PM »

Hum... what do all of these have to do with Frozen no longer being with us...?? confused
long story short:
well i asked if RR (because they were almost the same type of guys and having kinda my sence of humor) deleted his account or was banned, so efish said he deleted it and then i said i missed the guy,then efish said he was still around then i asked efish if he could say what RR's new name was in a PM then efish didn't do that because he thought the mods would maybe read his pm and then ban RR and then some mods got upset
EFISH
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2006, 08:12:02 PM »

Hum... what do all of these have to do with Frozen no longer being with us...?  confused
long story short:
well i asked if RR (because they were almost the same type of guys and having kinda my sence of humor) deleted his account or was banned, so efish said he deleted it and then i said i missed the guy,then efish said he was still around then i asked efish if he could say what RR's new name was in a PM then efish didn't do that because he thought the mods would maybe read his pm and then ban RR and then some mods got upset
Bold= not true.
I didnt even see your PM. And I already know mod's cant read PMs. RR's account which was Stones Immaculate was banned during that time period anyway. Tongue

BACK ON TOPIC!: Frozen Inferno. Poor guy. R.I.P  hihi
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2006, 08:16:48 PM »

Thanx for cutting this long story short for me, CheapJon!
Yeah, I think RR is cool too, but I think his sense of humor stands out anyway, so you'll find out his new identity sooner or later.  Grin

(Although I did PMed Efish about the same thing...  hihi )
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2006, 08:40:09 PM »

Thanx for cutting this long story short for me, CheapJon!
you're welcome,
well i already found out whats his new name was but he told me not to tell anyone so i wont..
I didnt even see your PM. And I already know mod's cant read PMs. RR's account which was Stones Immaculate was banned during that time period anyway. Tongue

i didn't send you a PM i asked you if you could send me a PM with the answer ok
« Last Edit: November 11, 2006, 08:41:57 PM by CheapJon » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2006, 06:24:47 PM »

Ok, I found out where I read this. Well, here Ill just show you the PM my friend just sent me.....

Darknemus was the one who reported that management had been given full access to PMs on HTGTH after CITR leaked. They were definitely posting on the forum and I had gotten spammed with requests for information on the guy who gave me CITR after I posted on MyGNR saying I had been given the song. These people all ended up leaving and they were all newb accounts.

Anyway, dark said jarmo was cooperating with Merck to find the leaker. I PM'd jarmo at the time with my old HTGTH account and asked him if it was true, and I don't remember his response but he basically said it was. But since he's adamantly denying it now, maybe he was joking or trying to pull my leg.

Anyway, that's prob where you got the info from - darknemus posted it on MyGNR at the time.
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2006, 06:34:25 PM »

Well, I really wouldn't believe anything of what darknemus says.
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2006, 06:36:10 PM »

Well, I really wouldn't believe anything of what darknemus says.

Why?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2006, 09:50:58 PM »

Ok, I found out where I read this. Well, here Ill just show you the PM my friend just sent me.....

Darknemus was the one who reported that management had been given full access to PMs on HTGTH after CITR leaked. They were definitely posting on the forum and I had gotten spammed with requests for information on the guy who gave me CITR after I posted on MyGNR saying I had been given the song. These people all ended up leaving and they were all newb accounts.

Anyway, dark said jarmo was cooperating with Merck to find the leaker. I PM'd jarmo at the time with my old HTGTH account and asked him if it was true, and I don't remember his response but he basically said it was. But since he's adamantly denying it now, maybe he was joking or trying to pull my leg.

Anyway, that's prob where you got the info from - darknemus posted it on MyGNR at the time.

Holy shit.

Darknemus has never had any idea of what's going on on this board. He keeps guessing and speculating, and since he writes long posts about it, some of you believe he's telling the truth.

Management probably was interested in finding out how the track leaked, but they were never given access to any PMs.

We helped management by removing links and banning posters who posted links.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2006, 10:28:58 PM »

Jarmo, have you been reading my PM's??  Because if you have, uh, it was just a joke.  So please don't tell anyone...

God, we had a good laugh at the last meeting over them. Somebody, I forget who, printed it out and brought it in. We all get to have a good read, and each week we all bring our favourites in.

That was funny though. I mean, a tube of Pringles?!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #50 on: November 12, 2006, 10:31:04 PM »

Jarmo, have you been reading my PM's??? Because if you have, uh, it was just a joke.? So please don't tell anyone...

God, we had a good laugh at the last meeting over them. Somebody, I forget who, printed it out and brought it in. We all get to have a good read, and each week we all bring our favourites in.

That was funny though. I mean, a tube of Pringles?!

Oh, yea, like you never used a tube of Pringles before.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
EstrangedReality
« Reply #51 on: November 13, 2006, 12:10:58 AM »

Do not trust anything darknemus says. Ever.

He knows nothing. He lies to get what he wants. He had CITR for days before it leaked and wouldn't give it to anyone because he thought someone had Prostitute and was trying to trade for it. He's a shady guy, and unfortunately because he acts like a saint on forums people think he's a nice guy with some insider contacts. He isn't, and he doesn't.

He was also involved with a scam a little while back, which he denies of course, but warchild can give you all the info you'd need on that...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #52 on: November 13, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »

Management did not, and could not gain access to anyones PMs. It would be against the law. Unless they applied the Patriot Act bill, but I think it would be hard to convince a judge that a GN'R message board is a terror threat hihi Besides, Jarmo has said that this was not the case, so that should be enough. He's not a liar.

What they did do though was this: Alot of accounts were created and they singled out the members they thought had some connection or knowledge to the leak, and PM'd them asking where they got it from etc. That is a fact. How far that took them is a little uncertain. The fact that the guy who had Checkmate/Prostitute was never heard from again could give some indication though.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #53 on: November 13, 2006, 12:43:20 PM »

just 2 add my 2 cents... if anyone of you had a board of your own you would know how it works. you can reset one's pasword and send new to his email... and then what? or what, you can delete someone's account, register again with email you have access to, but you still won't be able to read PM's. even if there is a super-duper-hacker way to do it I can 100% guarantee that jarmo or anyone wouldn't do it although I know jarmo from only few minutes we met in UK.

woah, there is a hole in my window (Windows) so someone is seeing what I am doing... Big Brother is watcing... get a life.
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #54 on: November 13, 2006, 12:57:31 PM »

Do not trust anything darknemus says. Ever.

He knows nothing. He lies to get what he wants. He had CITR for days before it leaked and wouldn't give it to anyone because he thought someone had Prostitute and was trying to trade for it. He's a shady guy, and unfortunately because he acts like a saint on forums people think he's a nice guy with some insider contacts. He isn't, and he doesn't.
Also, he wasn't the first to have IRS (the first crappy version). But he kept tellng people how it was him and how he helped everyone and bla bla bla. Guess what? He repeated his lies so many times that people actually believed in him. That's why he had CITR before most of the people, I believe.. Because he never had any real insider connections.

just 2 add my 2 cents... if anyone of you had a board of your own you would know how it works. you can reset one's pasword and send new to his email... and then what? or what, you can delete someone's account, register again with email you have access to, but you still won't be able to read PM's. even if there is a super-duper-hacker way to do it I can 100% guarantee that jarmo or anyone wouldn't do it although I know jarmo from only few minutes we met in UK.
Actually, there's is a mod for phpBB who allows adms to read pms and it's quite easy to find. Of course this is not legally accepted and would be REALLY fucked up... I don't believe HTGTH crew ever used some cheat like that.

wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #55 on: November 13, 2006, 01:16:08 PM »

Actually, there's is a mod for phpBB who allows adms to read pms and it's quite easy to find. Of course this is not legally accepted and would be REALLY fucked up... I don't believe HTGTH crew ever used some cheat like that.

But this is not phpBB  ok
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #56 on: November 13, 2006, 01:45:19 PM »

but warchild can give you all the info you'd need on that...

What a joke. rofl rofl
Big thanks for this unique moment of laughter. ok
EFISH
« Reply #57 on: November 13, 2006, 01:46:18 PM »

What a joke. rofl rofl
Yeah that one made me giggle too  hihi
EstrangedReality
« Reply #58 on: November 13, 2006, 04:42:13 PM »

What a joke. rofl rofl

Are you making fun of Warchild the Great?  Huh

How dare you.
EFISH
« Reply #59 on: November 13, 2006, 04:45:35 PM »

What a joke. rofl rofl

Are you making fun of Warchild the Great?  Huh

How dare you.
Why yes. Yes we are.  rofl rofl rofl
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: