Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:06:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227940 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm  (Read 12489 times)
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »

Hum...sorry, what is WAAF?
The best rock station in the country.

WBCN pisses all over AAF! Tongue

Not even close and WBCN earlier this ?year was getting killed by WAAF so WBCN changed their format to WAAFs and started playing classic rock and modern rock mix like WAAF has always donne.

Are you kidding? the music format has always been the same for both stations.? What puts BCN over the top is their better dj's.? Toucher and Rich rock!? Adolfo is cool too...i guess

You are wrong. I have lived in boston all my life. And WBCN just went back to the classic rock/ modern rock about a year ago. WBCN for years was just mondern rock. And WAAFs DJs are much better the Hillman and carrie are? better than anyone on WBCN.? Ask anyone who lived in MA from the last ten years. WBCN didnt play Gnr and classic rock bands for? years before about a year ago

well maybe you're right about the music, but I HATE Hillman and Carrie; espcially carrie...fuckin bitch

Why is that? Carrie played IRS and TWAT on the hour every hour when they leaked out ?

idk...i find her kind of boring and predictable. ?I think toucher and rich have a MUCH more entertaining show. ?The only thing i don't like about T&R is that they seem to have a bit of "phony" love for Boston.
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 07:33:02 PM »

This is cool news. The chat is scheduled for 8pm, Sunday on WAAF.com (streaming) right?

Yes but knowing axl he could cancel. The interview might be taped earlier because I think he has some rule about that, so he can cut out anyting he does like  before it goes over the air

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2006, 07:34:34 PM »

This is cool news. The chat is scheduled for 8pm, Sunday on WAAF.com (streaming) right?

Yes but knowing axl he could cancel. The interview might be taped earlier because I think he has some rule about that, so he can cut out anyting he does like? before it goes over the air

The Trunk show was live tho...so i don't think they would tape earlier.  Also...is there any place on the site that announces this?
chi_dem_is_here
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2006, 07:36:48 PM »

im in the uk gotta get up for work in 5 and a half hours could some one please record the interview??

Chinese Democracy Starts Now!
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 07:37:49 PM »

Yes but knowing axl he could cancel. The interview might be taped earlier because I think he has some rule about that, so he can cut out anyting he does like? before it goes over the air

The Trunk show was live tho...so i don't think they would tape earlier.? Also...is there any place on the site that announces this?
Trunk was different, since axl called them.

Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2006, 07:40:51 PM »

The Trunk show was live tho...so i don't think they would tape earlier.? Also...is there any place on the site that announces this?
Trunk was different, since axl called them.

actually Baz called Axl and things just worked out.  Plus, doesn't Axl have to call AAF instead of AAF calling him.
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 07:41:38 PM »

im in the uk gotta get up for work in 5 and a half hours could some one please record the interview??

That would be great guys!  Cheesy
Thanx in advance!
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2006, 07:44:45 PM »

i hope somebody records it. We never know if we will have a release date there ok

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
GeraldFord
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 07:47:40 PM »

I haven't listened to WAAF since the late 90s as they were playing the worst metal sludge around--KORN, Limp Bizkit and other crap like Creed.

BCN plays a great mix of classics and modern rock. And WAAF have been dicks to GN'R in the past, like after the Boston show in '02.

Anyway, I'll tune in Sunday.
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2006, 07:48:54 PM »

what do you guys think the interview will be regarding it couldnt be about the show being that the show s that night right?

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
newgnr
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2006, 07:56:03 PM »

no release date on either CD or a single will be mentioned.  There's no way Axl will drop that kind of info on a local radio station interview.  Most likely it will TALK about some aspects (obviously) of CD, but nothing we don't already know.  I bet it's just gonna be promotion for when GNR play at the DCU center in Wooosttaaa.
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2006, 07:58:13 PM »

I haven't listened to WAAF since the late 90s as they were playing the worst metal sludge around--KORN, Limp Bizkit and other crap like Creed.

BCN plays a great mix of classics and modern rock. And WAAF have been dicks to GN'R in the past, like after the Boston show in '02.

Anyway, I'll tune in Sunday.

You have that backwards. WAAF always played the mix for most of the 90s to about 2005 WBCN just played that korn, LB shit. WAAF always played gnr WBCN NEVER did until just recently.

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 08:05:31 PM »

no release date on either CD or a single will be mentioned.? There's no way Axl will drop that kind of info on a local radio station interview.? Most likely it will TALK about some aspects (obviously) of CD, but nothing we don't already know.? I bet it's just gonna be promotion for when GNR play at the DCU center in Wooosttaaa.

Maybe he'll at least say if 2006 is still the year.
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2006, 08:08:49 PM »

listen

waaf's new format "everything that rocks" is fucking awful. blink 182? whatever band that plays stacy's mom? its awful. AAF has gone down the shitter since paul marshall left. Trust me... I LOVED WAAF. I still go to locobazooka just about every year, but they need to get their shit together. the Toucher & Rich show is hillarious and even though they aren't local, Opie and Anthony are far better than shitty hillman and his batch of goons. I like Mike Hsu and Bob Hannah a lot. They know the deal. Anyway all im saying is that both stations are good but I personally feel they are heading in different directions.

poop
ben9785
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 08:11:25 PM »

It's all good guys, no need to debate about the radio station or whatever shit music they play and things like that.
They are hosting an Axl interview, that's all that matters. Possible answers to our concerns there? Wait and see..

And whenever CD comes out, it will poison the rest of that redundant useless rubbish infecting the airwaves.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 08:12:00 PM »

I was told this information is false.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ben9785
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 08:16:59 PM »

I was told this information is false.

/jarmo
Oh.. damn Sad So much for all that. Thanks Jarmo

Hey Jarmo while on the topic; you have contacts with their management and that...do you, yourself have any idea or know or have been advised of any forthcoming radio appearances or interviews or anything like that before the end of this year? Possibly to coincide with the release of the album?
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 08:18:01 PM »

No, I haven't.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
ben9785
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 08:18:34 PM »

Fair enough. Thanks for your answer Jarmo
dave-gnfnr2k
Banned
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 08:51:22 PM »

I wonder what WAAF was talking about then. Must be an old interview prob from 2002

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: