Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 08:55:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm  (Read 12605 times)
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2006, 09:43:23 PM »

i dont understand why axl would do their shiity staion anyways.all the dj's are always busting his balls and making fun of the group.theyll jump back on the bandwagon once album comes out im sure.i really hate this station.
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2006, 05:15:10 PM »

I just heard on my ride home around 4:00(eastern) mistress carrie say that axl WILL be on waaf Sunday at 8. If  it's false why are they still saying it.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2006, 05:16:18 PM »

I just heard on my ride home around 4:00(eastern) mistress carrie say that axl WILL be on waaf Sunday at 8. If? it's false why are they still saying it.

hopefully its true, im gonna listen just in case..
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2006, 05:17:13 PM »

if it's false then there's nothing to discuss, so why don't just lock or delete the thread, i aint playing mod, just don't understand why there should be a reason talking about some false shit?
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2006, 05:18:01 PM »

I don't think it is false jack ass
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2006, 05:18:37 PM »

Is it me or is there a ash of newer posters like this lately?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »

I just heard on my ride home around 4:00(eastern) mistress carrie say that axl WILL be on waaf Sunday at 8. If? it's false why are they still saying it.

Interesting, has the great Jarmo ever been proven wrong? ?Seems far fetced that axl would schedule an interview at a specific time like that. ?Maybe they are getting some sort of axl impersonator..lol

\Ipoopie

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
guns_n_motley
« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2006, 05:20:20 PM »

if it's false then there's nothing to discuss, so why don't just lock or delete the thread, i aint playing mod, just don't understand why there should be a reason talking about some false shit?

maybe it isnt false... why would waaf advertise something Fake EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

I heard the commercial myself today
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2006, 05:21:01 PM »

Is it me or is there a ash of newer posters like this lately?

it is not just you, i've thought about that too
me2u838
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2006, 05:22:07 PM »

I dont usually spend my days posting on fucking message boards just thought I'd let you know. i'm from the boston area and i just heard the commercial. take it for what it's worth. if you don't care don't fuckinf read it. why is everybody all high and mighty on this shit damn
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 05:28:47 PM »

I dont usually spend my days posting on fucking message boards just thought I'd let you know. i'm from the boston area and i just heard the commercial. take it for what it's worth. if you don't care don't fuckinf read it. why is everybody all high and mighty on this shit damn

calm down dude, we aint saying that we don't trust the new guys, we just say that there's alot of new guys on this board the last couple o' days, you are welcome to this board  ok
burnz007
Rocker

Kick'n back in the shadows...

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 05:54:27 PM »

WAAF is a Worcester station and the show on Wednesday isn't sold out yet... so it's entirely possible that Axl would call-in to drum up some more ticket sales.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 06:50:15 PM »

got a reply from mistress carrie.. she said "this is indeed True, listen in for an interview you wont forget"
guns_n_motley
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2006, 06:54:36 PM »

for those who dont know, mistress carrie is the dj who will be doing the interview...

Worcester has been selling poorly, so perhaps this is a way to drum up sales...  yes
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2006, 08:08:11 PM »

waaf is simucasting an interview axl is doing with VH1 sunday night.its not an exclusive waaf interview.jarmo,can you confirm this?they are playing it on the radio alot,but they definitely said simucast w/ vh1.im thinking this could be the big announcement
CheapJon
Legend

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2006, 08:09:51 PM »

does anyone know if i can listen to it online?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2006, 08:18:59 PM »

does anyone know if i can listen to it online?
WAAF streams online at waaf.com.  IF, they do indeed carry any sort of interview you should be able to hear it there.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
14 Yrs Of Silence
VIP

AXL SLASH DUFF = GOAT

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2006, 08:21:32 PM »

man, there are so many good seats left for the worchester show.  its f-ed up.  i agree that axl may be going on the radio to drum up ticket sales.  bot more to the point, this band needs to start promoting themselves.  or if they truly want to build from the ground up again, don't play arenas.  they've had many years to plan this comeback, i just can't understand why they do the things they do.

I have something I want to do with Guns N' Roses...That can be a long career or it can be a short explosive career-as long as it gets out in a big way. - Axl Rose 7/6/86
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2006, 08:30:12 PM »

just got off the phone with a dj from waaf and they are doing the interview in conjunction with vh1.he said he doesnt know what its about but it will have something very exciting for long time fans.go on the waaf website and get the phone number and call them yourself.see what else we can find out. peace
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2006, 08:32:50 PM »

i guess it might be true...

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: