Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 11:00:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: FALSE: axl to be on WAAF sunday night at 8pm  (Read 12615 times)
Red Sox Fan
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 08:54:44 PM »

its true, Waaf ppl r good Smiley
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2006, 09:01:47 PM »

That would be kickass.  I checked VH1.com and could not find anything about any Axl interview. Hmm

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2006, 09:07:46 PM »

GUYS

Its the eddie trunk interview. They are replaying it. I heard it today. Nothing new.

By the way, who on the planet listens to sunday night radio anyway?

poop
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2006, 09:14:45 PM »

They're replaying the entire Eddie Trunk interview?  Someone at the station told you this?  That don't make a whole lotta sense.  What's with the VH-1 tie-in then..........

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 09:19:23 PM »

GUYS

Its the eddie trunk interview. They are replaying it. I heard it today. Nothing new.

By the way, who on the planet listens to sunday night radio anyway?
Not many, but I was gonna check it out if Axl was gonna be on.  Maybe that's why they're promoting it.  Thay almost got me, but not if it's a replay of the Trunk interview.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2006, 09:20:24 PM »

trust me,its not the eddie trunk interview.call the station yourself,the number is on the website.its some thing exclusive for vh1 and radio station.i never post on here,i didnt believe it either,thats why i called.why dont a few of you call and see if you can get more info.
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2006, 09:22:04 PM »

the number is 617-931-1aaf
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2006, 09:39:12 PM »

I just called. I said I heard that Axl was gonna be on the show sunday is that true, and he said "yes".
I asked him if it was the Eddie Trunk interview from earlier in the year or a brand new one and he said"I believe its a new one".

So take it for what it is. I know I'm gonna tune in now.
unbearable
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2006, 09:44:24 PM »

maybe an announcement of sorts?maybe releasing a single?waaf plays alot of g n r  and have been playing even more layely.its funny because before this all the dj's would just rag him to shreds.always busting g n r's balls.i really hate the sation.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2006, 09:48:16 PM »

I just called. I said I heard that Axl was gonna be on the show sunday is that true, and he said "yes".
I asked him if it was the Eddie Trunk interview from earlier in the year or a brand new one and he said"I believe its a new one".

Yeah the guy may not know, or may want to keep us all on the edge of our seats wishing for something new.  But I guess they still got me.  I'll tune in unless I know for sure it's a replay.  Do they have the rights to replay the Trunk interview?  Are the stations owned by the same company?

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2006, 09:51:00 PM »

Yeah the guy may not know, or may want to keep us all on the edge of our seats wishing for something new.  But I guess they still got me.  I'll tune in unless I know for sure it's a replay.  Do they have the rights to replay the Trunk interview?  Are the stations owned by the same company?

I'm not too sure. I know that Lazer 99.3 just played the Trunk interview on Saturday night.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2006, 09:52:23 PM »

Yeah the guy may not know, or may want to keep us all on the edge of our seats wishing for something new.? But I guess they still got me.? I'll tune in unless I know for sure it's a replay.? Do they have the rights to replay the Trunk interview?? Are the stations owned by the same company?

I'm not too sure. I know that Lazer 99.3 just played the Trunk interview on Saturday night.
Oh really?  I guess they must be able to then.  With permission granted of course.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 09:55:44 PM by faldor » Logged

tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2006, 09:54:19 PM »

Oh really?  I guess they must be able to then.  With permission granted of course.

Yeah my dad told me about it, but I decided not to listen because I already have the full thing on my computer. But on Sunday he told me heard it on Lazer so I guess they went through with it.
FlashFlood
Rocker

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

SERIOUSLY GUYS

Carrie said it today. AXL + Scott IAN + BAZ + EDDIE TRUNK = Eddie trunk replay.

poop
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2006, 10:19:48 PM »

No one listens to Sunday night radio; just as no one enjoys hearing Barry Manilow.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2006, 10:23:21 PM »

does anyone know if i can listen to it online?
WAAF streams online at waaf.com.? IF, they do indeed carry any sort of interview you should be able to hear it there.

thx dude ok
guns_n_motley
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2006, 08:21:21 AM »

I emailed mistress carrie again to see if it is indeed the trunk interview..

because I clearly asked "is it true axl will be in studio for a new interview on waaf sunday night at 8pm"
surforia
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2006, 03:50:08 PM »

makes sense something could happen... wasn't there something posted about november 6th being important?  also, guns have a show in jersey on sunday night, and i'll bet that vh1 is in nyc, so he could easily do an interview in ny and then be onstage at the meadowlands by 11 (it's only about 20 minutes outside nyc)...
novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »

idk if this is true or false but i hope that the next week or so we hear something regarding a single or album because mtv vh1 and alot of media outlets are all around the ny area

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
Bostonrose
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2006, 07:44:39 PM »

Sorry, but I work at entercom boston, which is the parent company of WAAF/WRKO/WEEI/WMKK and WAAF is broadcasting a 2 hour interview on Sunday with Axl, however it is not LIVE it was sent via CD and it is with Eddie Trunk.

"I never wanted you to be so full of anger, I never wanted you to be somebody else"
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: