Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2024, 07:54:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227976 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Here Today Gone To Hell is a powerful source in the Guns N Roses world...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Here Today Gone To Hell is a powerful source in the Guns N Roses world...  (Read 8315 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 05:07:23 PM »

i got a life check out the other boards they all think this place jarmo and the members here are a fucking laughing stock and people are deserting this place cause its a dictatorship this aint a forum its a fucking joke go on jarmo check out the other  sites your a fucking laughing stock.
Ever thought it had anything to do with jealousy.

Trust me, I'm not all for the censorship and what not, but this site is 500000 times better than any other GNR forum out there. No forum can get close to what this forum was and is. This is the place to be, whether you like it or not. 99% of the intelligent "posters" at GNR forums, post here.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 05:10:27 PM »

I agree. The management and the band themselves, well Axl have become a joke. My sources which are MINOR in regards to? the ones on this board, have all basically said the band and the manager will say and do anything to delay the release of this CD.? And I hope they read this because as minor as we may be YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT BILLY.

Get over it and get over yourself board master and ban me as you like. But you have become a ass puppet for a once proud band that is now a joke.

Hey Axl Merck and the rest of the GNR original members. It has to hurt seeing other great rock bands go out and cash in big on tours because they are still together. U2, Red Hot, Green Day etc. You were bigger than all of them and will only be relevant when you finally put down ridiculous joke of a fight? and get back together and be the REAL GUNS N ROSES. You know THE REAL band the bought all of the songs you are singing to us now. (Note to band, how great would of Axl sounded on some of those Velvet Revolver Songs and how great would the backing band of Slash etc been on CITR and TWAT?)

Let me guess, you are singing infront of 3500 in Boston tonight because you are doing it for the fans right??

You want to do something for the fans?? Release the damn CD, ride it out with this band and then get on the road and in the studio with Izzy and Saul it is what they want, your record company wants, the public wants and most off all YOUR FANS want.

Oh and before you flame, stop with this bumbleass crap or the brain forever man shit. He does not care either and did this ALL FOR MONEY.? Right, they are Slash and Adler or even sorum. Oh yeah and Tommy sucks compared to Duff and do not even get me started on Robin and Izzy or even Gilby.

What a joke and you all are just nothing short of ASS CLOWN FOLLOWERS to a band that could be great but the lead singer just does not want it.

If he didn't want it, he wouldn't be touring and putting up with all the negativity.

Why don't you just try enjoying the music and stop judging all the time.

It's only rock n' roll. Stop acting as if the world is ending. Seriously, get out and see real problems and suffering. Then you'll realize how trivial this concern of yours is.

Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 05:13:40 PM »

have you been on the other boards cause they think this place is a joke because theres no freedom of speech if you critisize the band u get banned and this site doesnt let you talk about certain things like the harley ad etc theres nothing but brown nosers here whos told whats to talk about,  so go ahead ban me the place is shite  and is dying man and jarmo its time for you to get axls cock out your moth and stop cleaning his arse with your tongue, mygnrforum is the real gnr forum tehy dont brwnnose  so go ahead fuckin ban me cause this place is a piloe of fuckin shite

Prime example of what posts on other boards look like...   hihi

Haha, that's exactly what went through my head.

In the future, I suggest that slash four hundred and thirty three leaves that particular technique to James Joyce and the like.

I have a question of my own though: if htgth is so bloody powerful, how come I'm still on such rubbish money?

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
LasVegas
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 05:14:23 PM »

Trivial?? Fuck off, I know pain and I know suffering do not lecture me child.

This post was in regards to the state of the band that is all. It is not my life it is just a point of view and I am entitled to as you.

Do not give me the whiny go see life thing really it is unbecoming of another blind soldier in the GNR carnival.
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 05:18:20 PM »

This post was in regards to the state of the band that is all. It is not my life it is just a point of view and I am entitled to as you.

Do not give me the whiny go see life thing really it is unbecoming of another blind soldier in the GNR carnival.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to insinuate that you haven't seen or experienced suffering, it's just that you seem to be taking this very seriously, to the point of being angry. It's not healthy, that's all.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 05:22:28 PM »

Do not tell htgth veterans to fuck off, old man.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 05:45:44 PM »

OOOOOOOOHH, He called you a MAN!  Shocked
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 06:34:57 PM »

Shut up boy.

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 06:48:07 PM »

He just put me in my place.  Embarrassed
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 07:56:19 PM »

He just put me in my place.  Embarrassed

No need for me to post then (yet, I'm posting).

I'll just ban and smite a few "posters"...

Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 08:02:02 PM »

I disagree i think this is a negative board that just jumps to conclusions whenever something happens, like the concert cancellation.

I also disagree with the fact that this board has kept the gnr lifeforce alive or whatever he said cause ive noticed that soon as a noob has a question about something gnr related that may have been asked already a million jackass' jump all over him about it.

And this is something I can say from personal experience, being an old gnr fan and not really that great with figuring out things with computers and stuff on the internet. Im just a loyal gnr fan trying to find out whats going on with them and its pretty shitty when im someones trying to find some news on the band and everyone just jumps all over you.

Not that im trying to be right negative haha but I dont really think this is a great board for a gnr fan to come to unless they have been posting here for like 5 years.

You don't need to know lots of computer stuff to use the SEARCH function. All you need to know is what the word means...

I've seen a gazillion new posters asking stuff and being answered nicely with a link and all.

I've also seen a gazillion assholes posting for the first time, asking things that they could easily find, and when they get an answer like "cmon man, it's obvious" all they do is call names and then they're asking why they got banned.

Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 12:16:13 AM »

Do not tell htgth veterans to fuck off, old man.

Here Jim, what do you define as a veteran? Just curious  Tongue

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:05 AM »

You got to have the four digits man. But you have to do it honest, none of this thousand posts in three months bullshit. You need years..... Y...e...a...r...s...

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 12:35:20 AM »

You got to have the four digits man. But you have to do it honest, none of this thousand posts in three months bullshit. You need years..... Y...e...a...r...s...

You need the years, but not the digits. I've been here longer than you man smoking

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 12:43:33 AM »

Yes, but I've lurked since 99, so suck on that  Cool

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2006, 12:46:37 AM »

Yes, but I've lurked since 99, so suck on that? Cool

You think I haven't, fucking owned! rant

We really are pathetic sometimes hihi

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 12:59:09 AM »

Yes... yes we are... But I'm still a Legend, punk! hihi

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: