Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:38:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Time to come to terms: No CD for 2006...
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Time to come to terms: No CD for 2006...  (Read 3978 times)
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2006, 12:23:52 AM »

If it was to come out in 2006, we'd of had a release date by now.

Nuh uh, it's going to be a SUPRISE. Remember?
GeraldFord
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2006, 12:27:42 AM »

If it comes out in 2006 I will cut off my balls and eat them, and then shit them out and eat that.
EFISH
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2006, 12:28:25 AM »

If it comes out in 2006 I will cut off my balls and eat them, and then shit them out and eat that.
Someone save this post.
When you lose, you're putting that on youtube.  ok
KIKO2K6
Happy as a Pig in Shit
VIP

I am a ''ROCKER''

« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2006, 12:35:54 AM »

Dude this remenber me when AXL said to a label girl if she walked naked on the street he will make the deal with her label. hihi

The New Interpretation of a Masterwerk!!!!

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/kikoalbuquerque/

Chinese Democracy Starts....sometime between now and November 25th !
maddog001
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: November 15, 2006, 12:37:29 AM »

If the album were to just show up on a Tuesday this year without a release date, maybe that would take some pressure off of Axl. ?If there was a month or two notice prior to the release date, all that we would be hearing is that 13 million was spent and 15 years was spent on the record. ?The media would be commenting on how it will be a flop and not worth the time or money invested. ?I think if it just showed up in the stores on a Tuesday unannounced, a lot of that would be avoided. ?The music would speak for itself. ?Just a though, lol.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2006, 12:41:48 AM »

GeraldFord, I thought you didn't worry about anything?

Funny thing about this is that when it does come out this year, you'll be the first person to say you knew it all along and never had any doubts....

GeraldFord
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2006, 12:46:04 AM »

GeraldFord, I thought you didn't worry about anything?

Funny thing about this is that when it does come out this year, you'll be the first person to say you knew it all along and never had any doubts....

No, I will be too busy cutting off my balls, eating them, shitting them out, and then eating the feces that were once my balls.
BangoSkank
Rocker

"i'm gonna put my evil inside you!"

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2006, 12:54:06 AM »

Remember when your son told you he was gay? Wasn't so bad...Now we have to deal with the fact that with only eight tuesdays left and no CD in sight...it doesn't look good for 2006.

hahaha dude i totally disagree but that's the funniest post i've ever read

who will be the last to die for a mistake?
ben9785
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2006, 01:00:06 AM »

rofl
a bit of frustration and dissapointment is understandable, but don't get that far ahead of yourself
yourfinalanswer
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2006, 01:01:25 AM »

And you deleted my thread earlier???  Yeah dude - the album isn't gonna come out this year...uh huh.   rofl  November 28.
GeraldFord
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2006, 01:05:01 AM »

And you deleted my thread earlier?Huh Yeah dude - the album isn't gonna come out this year...uh huh.? ?rofl? November 28.

I'm not a mod, I can't delete threads.
MATT-A-REAL-FAN
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2006, 01:34:39 AM »

Remember when your son told you he was gay? Wasn't so bad...Now we have to deal with the fact that with only eight tuesdays left and no CD in sight...it doesn't look good for 2006.

Dude,deal with your gay son (he's still your blood-get over it) and then realize.... rant ?THAT 2006 ISN'T OVER YET!! ?rant ?

If today was December the 27th and the last Tuesday had just passed then,yeah,you'd have a reason to bitch. But,that hasn't happened yet fella....so just fuckin' chill. They (Axl,Merck,etc.) know what they have stated this year regarding the release,so let time unfold and have "a little patience". ?Tongue? Hahahaha..aah..uhh..er...hmm.? Okay,I'm done.

Seriously,look at what has happened this year.? Forget touring and appearances,I'm still in shock that gunsnroses.com is not only up and running but is continuously updated!! That to me is amazing considering the past w/ gnronline.com.

? ?Realize that this year is DIFFERENT.? All is not lost.? Block out your doubts.? Refuse to read those negative posts.? Fuck the naysayers. Hope is still strong.

? ? ?You must? B E L I E V E.

? ? ?? ? ? ? ? ?MATT
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2006, 01:36:11 AM »

I know what GeraldFord is doing. For years we have said oh this is the year and it never came out. So GeraldFord is saying this isnt the year and bc he said that it will come out  ok

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
stan1ey
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2006, 02:11:59 AM »

Would you rather he didn't come out and remained secretive, keeping you guessing for the rest of your days?  Your relationship would deteriorate eventually.
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2006, 02:18:33 AM »

Great thread.

Locked.

Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: