Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 08:09:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228071 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  When the mystery unravels?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: When the mystery unravels?  (Read 3777 times)
Crowebar
Sir Puke-a-Lot
VIP

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2006, 02:54:19 PM »

I can see it already. When this thing is released, all boards (especially this one) are literally gonna FLOOD with newbies who don't know shit about GNR (people who have only heard CD) thinking they're their biggest fans. Expect threads like: "OMG, I AV JUST BOUGHT CD N IT LYK TOTALLY ROX, GNR IZ DA BEST BAND EVER, OMG OMG WEN R THEY GUNNA RELEASE ANOTHA ALBUM, CNT WAIT INNIT"

Oh, God... I'm scared. nervous

This is exactly what's going to happen and yes, it's scary. nervous
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2006, 02:57:40 PM »

What happens to Axl if the CD flops? Does he go into hiding for another 10 years? He's got to face reality. Interest in him has faded. There is a whole new market of kids out there who don't even know what Guns n Roses is. Guns n Roses was almost a whole generation ago. Radio stations barely play them anymore. Once in a while you'll hear something from them, but not to often. There has been very little promotion of this CD. Rumors in an internet forum don't count. Unless you are a hardcore fan you probably don't know anything about a release date either.

Yeah there will be negativity here no matter what the CD sounds like. Unfortunately I'm prediciting bad sales due to ?the simple fact that the promotions department appears to be sleeping. People are completely sick of the false promises and I think many people gave up on this CD years ago.

I consider myself an average fan and I couldn't care less if the thing comes out or not. I'm not buying into the hype. False promises killed my hope and I have Zero interest in purchasing this CD now. To little to late. However I know certain people here are just ass kissers and it wouldn't matter if the whole CD was AXL chewing a sandwich. They'll think the album is Genius!

I'm just a realist. That is all. ?Happy Thanksgiving everyone. ?ok

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2006, 03:11:19 PM »

Well I guess axl and co know more than you do, dizzy68.
I'll welcome newbies who don't know shit about the past (people who have only heard CD) with open arms.
actually I've been waiting for such fans. unbiased music fans.
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2006, 03:23:23 PM »

I can see it already. When this thing is released, all boards (especially this one) are literally gonna FLOOD with newbies who don't know shit about GNR (people who have only heard CD) thinking they're their biggest fans. Expect threads like: "OMG, I AV JUST BOUGHT CD N IT LYK TOTALLY ROX, GNR IZ DA BEST BAND EVER, OMG OMG WEN R THEY GUNNA RELEASE ANOTHA ALBUM, CNT WAIT INNIT"

Oh, God... I'm scared. nervous

As compared to the threads like, "My neighbor's brother knows someone who went to Best Buy and asked the cashier if Chinese Democracy is coming out this year and they said MAYBE!"

IF Chinese Democracy ever comes out, I don't think the amount of pointless threads will change all that much.  Smiley
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2006, 04:13:53 PM »

Well I guess axl and co know more than you do, dizzy68.
I'll welcome newbies who don't know shit about the past (people who have only heard CD) with open arms.
actually I've been waiting for such fans. unbiased music fans.

Too True!!!

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: