Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:11:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Age limit
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Age limit  (Read 7515 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 12:35:22 PM »

It's not age, it's maturity, and apparently, from reading the reviews, there are no minimum requirements. rofl
Edward Rose
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 02:05:32 PM »

I agree it would be cool, the ultimate I must say, but just being there experiencing them play is so fullfilling in itself, it is kinda wierd though, in my earlier days seeing GNR, I certainly never thought I would be standing at a GNR concert with my two kids, let alone in Lisbon, Portugal, but you know they must be raised properly and I wouldn't be doing that if I didn't raise them with GNR and some of the other great rock n rollers of our day. Unfortunately for them most of the music of their generation, well, it's just not so good.  Where did all the talent go?

I think we have a new "The day the music died" for OUR generation. They day we lost Kurt, which was also around the same time we lost Guns for 12 years. And the last time Aerosmith released good original music. (Cryin')
MR. GNR
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 02:14:36 PM »

Me an my mates were at the Dublin gig... wer all 16 and 17... they asked us all for I.D and only for 1 of my friends having a fake I.D then there was no way we wer gona get in... We were trying for about 10 minutes before he came and showed it.... and then he had to fill out forms for everyone one of us to say that we were there under his supervision and that kinda shit.... it was a bit of a fuck up
Edward Rose
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 02:21:36 PM »

Me an my mates were at the Dublin gig... wer all 16 and 17... they asked us all for I.D and only for 1 of my friends having a fake I.D then there was no way we wer gona get in... We were trying for about 10 minutes before he came and showed it.... and then he had to fill out forms for everyone one of us to say that we were there under his supervision and that kinda shit.... it was a bit of a fuck up

I think in America it has to say "18 and Older" or "All Ages" on the ticket. But with so many people now-a-days buying online and picking up tickets at Will Call, they don't always know for sure.
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 02:24:17 PM »

so you only came in, because one of your friends took the responsability for your mates(officialy and with a fake ID)?

i`m 17 as well....   and i had no problems at the gigs i went to peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2006, 04:32:53 PM »

I'm a mixed bag on the kids thing because at the Chicago show, this couple brought their 5 year old and the guy had to carry the kid out because she fell asleep before the show ended. Plus, there was so much dope smoking going on it smelled like a ganja bar. And another couple brought like a three year old on the floor and the kid was covering his ears the whole time - I have a three year old and she can't stand loud motorcycles.

Plus, my friend brought her son who is 11 and I think that is a good age but he was totally embarassed by Suicide Girls especially being there with his mom. She said he put his hat over his eyes. Don't know if it was because he was with his mom or not understanding the situation. My friend thinks it was because he didn't understand the situation but they vowed that they weren't going to tell Dad and it would be their little secret cause Dad would have killed her.

I have a 6 and 3 year old and personally I am going to wait until they are at least 12 to start taking them to shows unless they beg me before. There is still so much they don't understand in early teens.

Now, my parents never let me go to a show until I was 17. Too old fashioned, everyone is into sex and drugs. I don't know if it effected me. Although, after 17 I started and never stopped. And I'm talking like one concert a week. Now, my husband yells at me and tells me I spend too much on going to concerts and I have to settle down. Back to where I started.

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: