Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 06:19:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Can you guys please un-ban my IP?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can you guys please un-ban my IP?  (Read 23059 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #60 on: November 29, 2006, 11:47:27 PM »

Yup.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #61 on: November 29, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »

Yup.

I edited my reply to remove the "ever-expanding ego" bit FYI. I hope we can just be civil from now on.
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2006, 12:11:58 AM »

what's so civil about war anyway?  Wink
EFISH
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2006, 12:14:06 AM »

what's so civil about war anyway?  Wink
Between this, you in the chat last weekend, and your talking metal interview, I've come up to the conclusion that...

you are obsessed with Civil War.  hihi
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2006, 12:17:51 AM »

lol!  hihi COMPLETELY OBSESSED!  Not sure why...it's not like it's a new song or anything.  hihi I haven't heard it in a long time until about 6 months ago...and swear, I listen to it like 6 times a day...like a crazy person! it's like I have to get a fix in every few hours!
EFISH
« Reply #65 on: November 30, 2006, 12:20:28 AM »

lol!  hihi COMPLETELY OBSESSED!  Not sure why...it's not like it's a new song or anything.  hihi I haven't heard it in a long time until about 6 months ago...and swear, I listen to it like 6 times a day...like a crazy person! it's like I have to get a fix in every few hours!
Thats not toooo bad...

Sometimes I listen to Catcher In The Rye on repeat for one or two hours....

nervous
sexkitten
On the Nightrain
VIP

« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2006, 12:22:24 AM »

Okay, I appreciate that, fish!  I'm not the only one spiraling out of control! Shocked I'm so dizzy.......
EstrangedReality
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2006, 12:46:54 AM »

Okay, I appreciate that, fish!  I'm not the only one spiraling out of control! Shocked I'm so dizzy.......

Hah! I have listened to The Blues four or five times a day for the past two years. I think once I listened to it like 100 times in one day. I always play it at least once. I am addicted to that song. It really connects with me.

I'm obsessive-compulsive that way, though. I was addicted to TWAT for a while and stopped playing The Blues for ages.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #68 on: November 30, 2006, 10:07:55 AM »

I have to be honest, I didn't know Stoned was also RR!? RR was always one of my favorite posters!? How can you not love that he did that sleep deprivation experiment!? rofl And remember when he couldn't stop rhymin? hihi

i did know that stoned was RR, and i thought it was kinda sad (maybe not but i can't find a better word) when he dissapeared, he had my sense of humour and everything and a cool guy.. one of my favourites easily

please let the man come back, give him a chance, be a man (woman?)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #69 on: November 30, 2006, 11:53:42 AM »

In fact, I told Christos at the beginning of November when I contacted him that it was this person. I knew almost immediately who it was. After re-registering as Stoned Immaculate, I was sent a private message by this person about a week afterwards. It was a very clear threat, and only confirmed my suspicions.

I read your pm. It was an apology. No need to reply. My reply was the fact that you're still here.

Also keep in mind that I know who you're talking about.

Since "she" or "he" (you should decide at some point) sent you a pm, give me your username and password to check the pm.

Cause so far I've only heard accusations, and without proof I won't believe shit. And I'm talking about proof on this site which I'll see with my own eyes, not proof brought by frozen inferno from another site...

P.S. a screenshot won't do. I have to login and see the threatening pm with my own eyes.

EFISH
« Reply #70 on: November 30, 2006, 12:38:01 PM »

If you want real proof about the person, RR should give you his myspace password. That will prove alot to ya.  beer
Hysteron
« Reply #71 on: November 30, 2006, 01:05:44 PM »

I was referencing AtariLegend.................who claimed his account was hacked. Seemed like a crock of shit to me, especially since his posts are indentical to the "hackers".

I never claimed the "hacker" in question made a post under my name, I said they deleted my accounts.
EstrangedReality
« Reply #72 on: November 30, 2006, 01:12:17 PM »

In fact, I told Christos at the beginning of November when I contacted him that it was this person. I knew almost immediately who it was. After re-registering as Stoned Immaculate, I was sent a private message by this person about a week afterwards. It was a very clear threat, and only confirmed my suspicions.

I read your pm. It was an apology. No need to reply. My reply was the fact that you're still here.

Also keep in mind that I know who you're talking about.

Since "she" or "he" (you should decide at some point) sent you a pm, give me your username and password to check the pm.

Cause so far I've only heard accusations, and without proof I won't believe shit. And I'm talking about proof on this site which I'll see with my own eyes, not proof brought by frozen inferno from another site...

P.S. a screenshot won't do. I have to login and see the threatening pm with my own eyes.

He and she is interchangeable for this person. I can send you my login details to view the PM if you'd like. Give me a couple minutes to change it and I'll send you a password you can use.  ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #73 on: November 30, 2006, 03:28:41 PM »

If you want real proof about the person, RR should give you his myspace password. That will prove alot to ya.  beer

John Ulmer, the same person who claimed he was Axl Rose on Myspace?

The same person who keeps deleting accounts and coming back under new names to get attention? themovieaddict, Russian Roulette, Stoned Immaculate and who knows how many other names.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
EFISH
« Reply #74 on: November 30, 2006, 03:32:38 PM »

He wasnt impersonating Axl on myspace. He had an Axl Rose fan page, which your friend (and you know who Im talkin' about) took way out of hand and started threatening him, then started being best friends with him and told him these bizzare stories about how she sends axl hundreds of dollars to go out to nice meals because she feels bad about what buckethead did to him (this was 2004) then "she" posts the private messages they shared on myspace under her "other" account.

hihi
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2006, 03:42:23 PM »

How do you know John and the people involved?

And how did you get involved in whatever he's involved in?

Do you know how easy it is to change a Myspace page into a "fan page" after you've been exposed as a fraud?

This is amusing.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #76 on: November 30, 2006, 03:46:30 PM »

why are people so fucking weird?  Undecided
EFISH
« Reply #77 on: November 30, 2006, 03:48:48 PM »

How do you know John and the people involved?

And how did you get involved in whatever he's involved in?

Do you know how easy it is to change a Myspace page into a "fan page" after you've been exposed as a fraud?

This is amusing.

/jarmo
I know John since he's been on HTGTH....
And he didnt mean to impersonate Axl, but when your friend got all crazy about it, he did change it to make sure people knew it was a fake page.

And I know about it because your friend has threatened me with "both" of her accounts at another site that she used to be a part of, multiple times.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #78 on: November 30, 2006, 03:49:45 PM »

Man, I had no idea the admin section on here has turned into Melrose Place!

WTF is going on? 
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #79 on: November 30, 2006, 03:58:06 PM »

I know John since he's been on HTGTH....
And he didnt mean to impersonate Axl, but when your friend got all crazy about it, he did change it to make sure people knew it was a fake page.

You two must be close friends then. So you know he's an attention seeker who posted a lot of crap just to get the attention he craves?

Oh, I'm sure he didn't mean to do it.... It's always "I didn't mean to do it", "I didn't spam the board, somebody else used my computer"....  Roll Eyes

Man, I had no idea the admin section on here has turned into Melrose Place!

WTF is going on? 

Business as usual, people who think they know what's going on.

It doesn't matter what the topic, some people know everything about it.  hihi

/jarmo

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: