Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 10:54:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227873 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Slashead and Beta, update thread
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Slashead and Beta, update thread  (Read 15137 times)
fixintodie
« on: December 02, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »

So Beta saying she'd like to shove a mic stand up a guy's ass does belong in an update thread. Slashead saying that she seems tense doesn't. mj saying he'd help shove it up the guy's ass does belong there....

Just trying to understand the logic at work here.  peace
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 10:06:52 AM »

Simple logic:

She was responding to the bullshit posted, it needs to go away.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2006, 12:31:52 PM »

Just trying to understand the logic at work here.? peace

Good luck with that.

Quick! To the bandwagon!
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2006, 12:56:54 PM »

I can understand Beta getting upset about things like this.  I really do.  I for one am glad she cleared the air on that throwing the mic story.  And I can even undrstand she would say she'd like to shove the stand in his well you know the rest.  Lies like that should never be started.  But I just wish that they could see as well that we as fans who are anxiously waiting to hear a new record by our favourite band for the first time in 12 years are getting upset as well.  And wish they would clear some air on that as well.  It is coold they cleared the air on the mic story.  That put that lie and rumour to rest.  But I think they need to clear the air as far as rumours concerning the album as well.  Even though we all get to see our favourite band touring.  The fans really want to hear that new record that they have been working on and was promised.  And that makes it a tough time to be a GNR fan.  Just an opinion.
fixintodie
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2006, 01:06:10 PM »

It just irritates me that if you work for the band, you can apparently speak to forum members any way you want. Ok, this guy did have it coming, but all the same, someone else around here was just given a -1 karma for bitching about a banned member, who also had it coming.

I also initially wondered why Slashead's comment was deleted but mj's equally irrelevant one was left. But to be honest, I'm past caring. I know you run things your own way. Sorry for starting the thread.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 01:17:16 PM by fixintodie » Logged
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2006, 01:54:32 PM »

Beta seems like a very angry and not so clever woman. Atleast half of her posts are attacks on people cracking small jokes. I appreciate people close to the band posting here, but there's no need for all this agression. It makes us all look like fools.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 02:01:01 PM »

Beta seems like a very angry and not so clever woman. Atleast half of her posts are attacks on people cracking small jokes. I appreciate people close to the band posting here, but there's no need for all this agression. It makes us all look like fools.

She does seem to always be angry and attack people.  In the case of the mic story dude.  He may have deserved some of it.  In the case of Minneapolis I think she went too far.  But hey maybe we don't deserve respect when we make jokes about GNR.  But despite all that at least she comes here to clear some rumours.  And as I said before we can be thankful for that.  I just wish they would clear the air about album remours as well.  Those are the big ones in my view.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 02:08:17 PM »

Ever thought that your digs and "funny jokes" might not be funny to somebody else?

Ever thought that most of the sarcastic remarks might not look like jokes to everybody and that causes confusion? Some people actually read everything like it was written seriously. So suddenly your sarcastic joke is "the truth" and it gets repeated on some other board and somebody copies it to another place and so on and so on...

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2006, 02:11:42 PM »

I'm not entering any discussion with you. I've said what I had to say.

chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2006, 02:13:31 PM »

all im gonna say is act like a fool get treated like a fool...
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2006, 02:30:05 PM »

I think you have a point there....

/jarmo

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2006, 02:31:42 PM »

Yeah, I know of someone who learn?d that lesson yesterday. Or maybe he didn't.

CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2006, 03:21:03 PM »

Yeah, I know of someone who learn?d that lesson yesterday. Or maybe he didn't.

hahaha laughing my ass of if you mean the guy i think of? hihi rofl lmao
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2006, 03:24:18 PM »

I can't believe that people closely involved in the GNR camp post here and some of our so called 'fans'/members feel its cool to disrespect them because they feel they are owed something.    none of these people owe us anything.
fixintodie
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2006, 03:40:59 PM »

I can't believe that people closely involved in the GNR camp post here and some of our so called 'fans'/members feel its cool to disrespect them because they feel they are owed something.    none of these people owe us anything.

Who the hell is disrespecting Beta because they feel she owes us something? People said she seemed angry when she started insulting board members. Do you read what people write, or just copy and paste this into every thread?

Ever thought that your digs and "funny jokes" might not be funny to somebody else?

/jarmo

Beta's digs and "funny jokes" at the expense of board members aren't funny to me.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 03:43:51 PM by fixintodie » Logged
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

I don't speak on her behalf, all I can speak of is my own experiences.

Quite often do I reply to a post and then the poster will say "I was just joking".

Considering how many jokes and lies are being posted about Axl and the band, I guess she has more than enough reasons to be tell the liars and shit starters off.

/jarmo

Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2006, 03:49:42 PM »

Who the hell is disrespecting Beta because they feel she owes us something? People said she seemed angry when she started insulting board members. Do you read what people write, or just copy and paste this into every thread?

you are the one who needs to read what people are posting.    someone posted bullshit in the update thread that would have reflected negatively on Axl, of course shes going to respond harshly.   The people who got upset about it are the ones who wont shut up about the fucking release date announcement and act as if they are owed something.     they feel that if beta is posting here she needs to talk to us about what THEY want her to talk about and thats how they treat her.   they bitch and whine about shows being late that they aren't even fucking at.   they bitch about the setlist and how repetitive it is when they haven't even been to a fucking show.     they bitch and whine that a release date hasn't been made yet and act as if someoen from the GNR camp told them to come to a GNR board everyday waiting for Chinese Democracy and to bitch about the tour.   fuck those people. 
fixintodie
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2006, 04:20:15 PM »

Complaining about the album, or feeling like you're owed something has nothing to do with what Slashead or Minneapolisnewsman, or Beta said.
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2006, 04:38:05 PM »

So Beta saying she'd like to shove a mic stand up a guy's ass does belong in an update thread. Slashead saying that she seems tense doesn't. mj saying he'd help shove it up the guy's ass does belong there....

Just trying to understand the logic at work here.? peace

If someone visits your house, then you would expect them to respect your rules, whatever they may be. If you visit someone else's house, then you should respect their rules. Different houses, different rules.

Why you need to question this, or break it down into some kind of physics equation, I don't know.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2006, 04:44:09 PM by Mysteron » Logged
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2006, 04:45:25 PM »

Betas lack of respect for board members (which is so desrespectful that I despise this woman), Axls rant about board members at a show, Dels write up that was on the GNR.com page, and the showing up late at concerts that cause people to miss their rides home have got me upset to the point that I could care less about NuGNR.  I've been a devoted follower, defended Axl for years and I feel that its all in vain.   I fucking hate that I feel that way too considering how much of a fan I am and how long I've been a part of the GNR online community. 

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: