Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 17, 2024, 03:28:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228075 Posts in 43259 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  ANYONE received their GNR.COM or TICKETS.COM tix yet????
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ANYONE received their GNR.COM or TICKETS.COM tix yet????  (Read 20837 times)
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2006, 09:12:30 PM »

Well thats good news, I really couldnt believe if you paid through tickets.com that they wouldnt send the tickets.

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »

Well thats good news, I really couldnt believe if you paid through tickets.com that they wouldnt send the tickets.

I PMed him to make sure and yep they were from tickets.com

Well, we have 1 so far.  Anyone else get tickets yet from them?
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2006, 10:43:36 PM »

I'd be curious to know which show they got their ticket from Tickets.com and if it's from Tickets.com and not Ticketmaster..... I have yet to get my tickets for the MSG show..I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out what the latest situation is.

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2006, 10:55:52 PM »

I'd be curious to know which show they got their ticket from Tickets.com and if it's from Tickets.com and not Ticketmaster..... I have yet to get my tickets for the MSG show..I'm going to call them tomorrow to find out what the latest situation is.

They were specifically GA tickets to Madison Square Garden that he received from tickets.com in the mail today-

Oh and that he lives 4 blocks from where they were mailed-

So maybe the MSG ones are in the mail now.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 10:58:48 PM by Bandita » Logged
Neon Mobil Horse
Opening Act

Who wants gas?

« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2006, 11:28:50 PM »

The following is the response that I just got from Tickets.com.

Thank you for contacting Tickets.com.

Due to the request of the promoter, the venue will be printing tickets
directly when they are authorized by the promoter to do so. Normally
that is usually about 2 weeks prior to the concert date. We don't know
until the tickets are actually printed though when they will be mailed.
However you do have until 48hrs prior to the concert to recieve your
tickets and if you don't recieve them please contact customer service at
1-800-352-0212 and have your confirmation number in hand. We can place
your tickets at will call for you if you don't recieve them.

Thank you for visiting Tickets.com.

Pablo
Consumer Support

From this, it would look like most tickets haven't even been printed yet -let alone shipped.

Just thought I'd share with everybody.

PS... the original message I sent was concerning tickets to the Detroit show.

You don't make friends with salad!
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2006, 11:30:52 PM »

Is Pablo the only guy that works there? His name seems to be signed on every e-mail!

I guess that is why they are mailing MSG tix though since it is a little over 2 weeks away.
axlslash4eva
Headliner

Suck on That

« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2006, 12:10:37 AM »

How ironic tickets.com is just like axl, either very late and might not even show at all but when they do come it will be totally worth the wait
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: October 27, 2006, 09:08:00 AM »

Guy lives 4 blocks away from Tickets.com's office?
ROFLMAO

I do wonder if Pablo is the only one working the Customer Service email center.  THough I always seemed to have gotten a canned response from him..
I'll have to call customer service today to find out some more truth to the rumors of tickets finally (supposedly) printed.

russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #68 on: October 27, 2006, 09:48:08 AM »

Guy lives 4 blocks away from Tickets.com's office?
ROFLMAO

I do wonder if Pablo is the only one working the Customer Service email center.  THough I always seemed to have gotten a canned response from him..
I'll have to call customer service today to find out some more truth to the rumors of tickets finally (supposedly) printed.

Please post anything you find out. I was told on Tuesday that tickets hadn't been printed yet. I'm hoping you find out differently.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2006, 04:26:46 PM »

It's funny..last week a "supervisor" mentions that they were waiting on ticketmaster to send their stock to their offices so they can print it up.? That's the hold up supposedly and its on Ticketmaster's hand.

(All this for the MSG show..hmmm.)

On the phone with customer service to find out what's going on.? So far a rep tells me that they're just handling the fan club tickets and the Greensboro show tickets as well as presale tickets. I'm guessing the promotor chose Tickets.com to handle the fan club and pre sale. (Greensboro is Tickets.com's baby). Guess it's just a lot of holding out till show date.

As far as I've been told, Ticketmaster sends the paper stock to Tickets.com to print them out.? They in turn (THIS GETS REALLY FUNNY), send the tickets back to TICKETMASTER who then will mail out the tickets to those who ordered it. That's what their contract with the promoter states.? ?
Personally that's a bit waste of time and energy.  I'm better off going to Ticketmaster's office and waiting by their offices for them..

And supposedly my order of tickets have been printed today and they'll mail out the tickets to Ticketmaster on Monday (since their distribution center doesn't work weekends)? personally I will believe it when I see those tickets in hand next week.

That's the latest on the Tickets.com hoopla.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 04:29:32 PM by Spedgear » Logged

1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: October 27, 2006, 08:10:39 PM »

Yeah, I'll be sticking with Ticketmaster from now on.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2006, 08:14:47 PM »

It's funny..last week a "supervisor" mentions that they were waiting on ticketmaster to send their stock to their offices so they can print it up.? That's the hold up supposedly and its on Ticketmaster's hand.

On the phone with customer service to find out what's going on.? So far a rep tells me that they're just handling the fan club tickets and the Greensboro show tickets as well as presale tickets. I'm guessing the promotor chose Tickets.com to handle the fan club and pre sale. (Greensboro is Tickets.com's baby). Guess it's just a lot of holding out till show date.

As far as I've been told, Ticketmaster sends the paper stock to Tickets.com to print them out.? They in turn (THIS GETS REALLY FUNNY), send the tickets back to TICKETMASTER who then will mail out the tickets to those who ordered it. That's what their contract with the promoter states.? ?
Personally that's a bit waste of time and energy.? I'm better off going to Ticketmaster's office and waiting by their offices for them..

And supposedly my order of tickets have been printed today and they'll mail out the tickets to Ticketmaster on Monday (since their distribution center doesn't work weekends)? personally I will believe it when I see those tickets in hand next week.

That's true that ticketmaster lets others use their stock paper.  When I was on the phone arguing with them over my GA BACK NJ tickets the other day they asked me if I had bought them from another distributor.  I didn't but the TM guy told me they let others use their paper to print the tix.

How ridiculous to have to go through all this just to get what you paid for.

I really hope this gets sorted out for you guys!
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2006, 08:23:22 PM »

It's funny..last week a "supervisor" mentions that they were waiting on ticketmaster to send their stock to their offices so they can print it up.  That's the hold up supposedly and its on Ticketmaster's hand.

On the phone with customer service to find out what's going on.  So far a rep tells me that they're just handling the fan club tickets and the Greensboro show tickets as well as presale tickets. I'm guessing the promotor chose Tickets.com to handle the fan club and pre sale. (Greensboro is Tickets.com's baby). Guess it's just a lot of holding out till show date.

As far as I've been told, Ticketmaster sends the paper stock to Tickets.com to print them out.  They in turn (THIS GETS REALLY FUNNY), send the tickets back to TICKETMASTER who then will mail out the tickets to those who ordered it. That's what their contract with the promoter states.   
Personally that's a bit waste of time and energy.  I'm better off going to Ticketmaster's office and waiting by their offices for them..

And supposedly my order of tickets have been printed today and they'll mail out the tickets to Ticketmaster on Monday (since their distribution center doesn't work weekends)  personally I will believe it when I see those tickets in hand next week.

My uncle works for the company who prints all of ticketmasters tickets, who isn't ticketmaster, so the tickets go through another loop as well.

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
ftheup
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #73 on: October 30, 2006, 01:59:06 AM »

Beginning of the week check your mail bump...Anyone???
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2006, 09:16:33 AM »

Mail hasn't been delivered yet and I doubt it'll be here on a Monday at most

Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »

I just got my tickets from the gnr.com today in the male for the Mil. Wi show.  Which is weird because I didn't get my Chicago tickets first, but paid for them first? I dunno, but I got them, they came in a plain white envelope that didn't say anything from what company.  Just a P.O Box return address and a "return service requested" on there.  I know I'm fuckin happy!!!     peace Grin
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2006, 03:22:48 PM »

Was there a PO BOX from New York?

robbyr1
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2006, 03:36:43 PM »

Just got my 6 tickets for Milwaukee,   from ticketmaster pre-sale....
Sickthings3
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2006, 04:05:08 PM »

Was there a PO BOX from New York?

No, it was from Concord, Ca.
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: October 30, 2006, 04:11:41 PM »

Finally..My tickets from tickets.com finally arrived.

So they sent the order out over the weekend..nice..

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: