Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 07:41:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Fall 2006 U.S. Tour MERCHANDISE Thread
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fall 2006 U.S. Tour MERCHANDISE Thread  (Read 33468 times)
wells
VIP

!!

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2006, 03:02:18 PM »

It would be really cool if the band could sell and distribute the merchandise through localised fansites. I'd love one of the posters!

The merch store on gunsnroses.com will open soon.

Do you know that for definate, or are just guessing ?? ?Because im getting people in the US to grab me some merch from the shows, but if this store is going to open, then ill think about just getting it from there.

Cheeers

CJ

I am sure he knows that for definate  Wink...
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2006, 03:03:03 PM »

okay good stuff, was just checking.....

Cheers  guys

CJ
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2006, 03:03:36 PM »

It would be really cool if the band could sell and distribute the merchandise through localised fansites. I'd love one of the posters!

Do you know that for definate, or are just guessing ?? ?Because im getting people in the US to grab me some merch from the shows, but if this store is going to open, then ill think about just getting it from there.

Cheeers

CJ

I know, don't worry
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2006, 03:05:12 PM »

This is the place that designed the poster....
http://www.schucki-poster.com

Here's all the GNR stuff they are selling.. They also designed the lanyards and keychains stuff....
http://www.schucki-poster.com/docs/index.aspx?id=18511&domid=1029&sp=E&addlastid=&m1=18507&m2=18511&add_shop_act=plist&shopkompid=378610&wgid=542&shauid=74465&staffelpos=1

woaa woaaa, fucking hell. I gotta get one of those guns n roses  'lanyard' thing!! too cool!

drool

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Cheeers

CJ

I know, don't worry

Cheers Mysteron! Will they ship globally?

Here today...ready to rock
Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2006, 03:08:11 PM »

Cheeers

CJ

I know, don't worry

Okay thanks dude,

Much appreciated

CJ
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2006, 03:31:56 PM »

I think if you're gonna get the merch at the concert(s) then I suggest bringing a small plastic bag if you get shirts and stuff....unless you're going to get the merch on the way out from the concert (and possibly risk having it sold out).

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
Mysteron
Legend

..?..?..

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2006, 03:46:55 PM »

Cheeers

CJ

I know, don't worry

Cheers Mysteron! Will they ship globally?

They will do
EFISH
« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2006, 03:48:09 PM »

I think it is safe to assume who the webmaster of gunsnroses.com is now, eh?  Grin
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2006, 03:53:36 PM »

I think if you're gonna get the merch at the concert(s) then I suggest bringing a small plastic bag if you get shirts and stuff....unless you're going to get the merch on the way out from the concert (and possibly risk having it sold out).

Or you can do what my bf does and put all the merch on at once after he buys it, he had 4 shirts on at Hammerstein it was rather amusing.  Stuff does sell out, it's always a good idea to buy it as you go in even though it sucks to carry it, especially if you have GA.
Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2006, 04:06:23 PM »

Or you can do what my bf does and put all the merch on at once after he buys it, he had 4 shirts on at Hammerstein it was rather amusing.?

Lmao, that bit reminds me of that episode of friends where joey wears all of chandlers clothes lmao? Grin Grin

CJ
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 06:05:58 PM by Cjc1706 » Logged
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2006, 04:41:20 PM »

Or you can do what my bf does and put all the merch on at once after he buys it, he had 4 shirts on at Hammerstein it was rather amusing.?

Lmao, that bit reminds me of that episode of friends where joey wears all of chandlers clothes lmao? Grin Grin

CJ

"Hey look at me! I'm Chandler... could I BE wearing any more clothes??"

"Uh oh! I hope I don't have to do any LUNGES!"

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2006, 04:45:40 PM »

Damn, very sweet merch! I cant wait for the guns site to have a merch section. Looks like another excuse to max out my credit card.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2006, 04:54:12 PM »

CJ

"Hey look at me! I'm Chandler... could I BE wearing any more clothes??"

"Uh oh! I hope I don't have to do any LUNGES!"

LMAO! That's my wife's favorite episode.

Hope the online store opens soon. I can't believe merch.com hasn't put the 02 tour merch on clearance yet.
Cjc1706
VIP

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2006, 06:05:39 PM »

lol yeh, im sure that when this 06 stuff comes on sale, the 02 stuff will be a bit cheaper...... i mean they cant justify charging full whack for out of date products

CJ
Spedgear
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2006, 07:45:15 PM »

Or you can do what my bf does and put all the merch on at once after he buys it, he had 4 shirts on at Hammerstein it was rather amusing.? Stuff does sell out, it's always a good idea to buy it as you go in even though it sucks to carry it, especially if you have GA.

ROFL..Hmm..I might have bumped into you guys then at one of the Hammerstein shows..rofl..

Who'd win 1991 Axl vs 2006 Axl ??
axlsfury
Opening Act

Gonna bring you to your sha na na na na na knees

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2006, 07:46:22 PM »

The merch keeps getting better.  I'm very impressed.  Stylish stuff indeed! beer
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »

Cheeers

CJ

I know, don't worry

Do you know if it will future NEW GNR posters?
I would really like a killer poster of Guns N Roses aka 2006

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2006, 07:52:40 PM »

Or you can do what my bf does and put all the merch on at once after he buys it, he had 4 shirts on at Hammerstein it was rather amusing.? Stuff does sell out, it's always a good idea to buy it as you go in even though it sucks to carry it, especially if you have GA.

ROFL..Hmm..I might have bumped into you guys then at one of the Hammerstein shows..rofl..

Yea well if you ran into a gal standing by herself outside the mens room waiting for her bf to put on an arm full of shirts then yup, you did! hihi

Has anyone checked out the new female merchandise by the way?  I know we are outnumbered by the boys here but I would really love to know what they are offering for the ladies!
Journeyman
VIP

Not like you, unlike me...

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2006, 08:11:03 PM »

Damn, very sweet merch! I cant wait for the guns site to have a merch section. Looks like another excuse to max out my credit card.

i cant wait for the guns site to have a merch section...hopefully it wont take long. I know a bunch of stuff Id buy  hihi

2/7/92 -  Alvalade, Portugal
27/5/06 - RIR, Portugal
30/7/06 - Wembley Arena, London
6/10/10 - Meo Arena, Portugal
7/5/16 - AXL/DC Algés, Portugal
2/6/17 - Algés, Portugal
5/6/22 - Algés, Portug
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: