Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:17:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228064 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  after CD be in market...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: after CD be in market...  (Read 3851 times)
Dellorto
Opening Act

« on: December 06, 2006, 05:20:48 PM »

Hey guys!

I almost don't post here, but a question came up in my mind: after CD be released (end 2006/begining 2007), what do you think about GNR plans?

once the US tour will be in the end and europe was already toured, will they make again shows on those countries, go to soulth america (hope so), or make 2 more years of tour??

so, what do you think?

are you ready?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2006, 05:28:48 PM »

The current US tour is supposedly only the "first leg," and it's been fairly sparse, so I imagine they'll do another 6 months of US touring sometime after the first leg ends.  Whether they'll go overseas first, I do not know.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 05:36:10 PM »

Tour and release the other 2 records...once they manage to put the first out Smiley

i agree and there was post just like this about a week or two ago

heres dto a CHINESE DEMOCRACY eventually beer

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
JimMorrison4
Rocker

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 06:05:33 PM »

Hey guys!

I almost don't post here, but a question came up in my mind: after CD be released (end 2006/begining 2007), what do you think about GNR plans?

once the US tour will be in the end and europe was already toured, will they make again shows on those countries, go to soulth america (hope so), or make 2 more years of tour??

so, what do you think?

Hell will have frozen over by then, so it's hard to say.
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 06:06:24 PM »

Hey guys!

so, what do you think?

Twice.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
Baby Chaos
Headliner

Still searching for a solution

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 06:07:01 PM »

Tour down under and the far east, release a couple of singles. Take a year off and come back with a follow up.

Pipe dreams eh?  rofl

Be Aware of Legacy
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 06:10:57 PM »

We'll know when we get there.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
mega_music
VIP

Chinese Democracy Is Coming Some Day!!!

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2006, 06:43:00 PM »

Lets just wait for CD to finally be released before we speculate as to what the band will do.

Chinese Democracy is Coming Someday
-Trevor-
Verse Chorus Verse
Legend

It's here!

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2006, 07:40:02 PM »

Take another 13 years to record another album?

Louis Landon for Peace in Iraq
"This is the new Guns 'n Roses, deal with it or get off the planet."
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2006, 07:48:28 PM »

Hey guys!

so, what do you think?

So that means that GnR tours with The Eagles, then?
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2006, 07:51:38 PM »

Hey guys!

so, what do you think?

Just so long as it's not the Eagles of Death Metal.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2006, 07:54:46 PM »

Hey guys!

so, what do you think?

Just so long as it's not the Eagles of Death Metal.

Nice one.     hihi      No, I was definitely referring to Don Henley & Co...
Gagarin
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2006, 08:27:52 PM »

Hard to expect.
Since I expected some other normal things to have happened by now Wink [ .. or  Huh ]

I'd like more touring, I'd like a concert DVD...  I'd like some B-sides out through the 'Fan Club' thing... [ Huh ], maybe release the next album...

I mean, maybe getting this first album right has been the hard part, and based on what they do, figuring out the other would be easier?
Don't know.  Who knows.

We first heard the 3 album strategy 4 years ago, it could still work, but it might not be in the plans.
doooodickiebr
VIP

Police and niggaz...get outta my way!

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 08:54:54 PM »

trying to figure out what this band is going to do is impossible!!!

Baton Rouge, LA 1992
New Orleans, LA 1992
Biloxi, MS  2002 Cancelled!!!!
Kansas City, MO 2011
New Orleans, LA 2016
Houston, TX 2016
New Orleans, LA 2019
Biloxi, MS 2023
drpoon
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 09:33:21 PM »

I love these "denial" posts.  The ones like "When Chinese Democracy is released, what bonus DVD do you think will be included."  I love the assumption that it is just being released.

Who gives a fuck?!??!  How about we get the fucking CD first then worry about next albums, bonus DVDs, etc?  Christ, I was at the fucking House of Blues in Vegas when "Chinese Democracy Starts Now" shirts were out.  I was at the Phlly show where they didn't show up in 2002.  Now we are told that "we will definitely here new music this year." 

Well, unless there is some surprise miracle, we have been let down once again.  I will worry about the stupid extras and other projects when I get the fucking CD that has been 10 years in the making.
Orgasmatron
Headliner

Hey, Chicken Boy..

« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2006, 11:25:37 PM »

Well, we definitely did "here" music this year, we got new songs, we got an amazing tour, we heard Axl's voice had been revived and we'd seen the rise of the best version of GN'R to date.. So other than when he told us CD would be out, he wasn't lying.

The Spaghetti Incident? on NEWGNR.com is quite simply put; God!
circusboy666
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2006, 12:54:53 AM »

i think the next four to five years we are going to be bombarded with gnr. cd drops huge tour...know im jumping ahead BUT drop another album(mid o8) and long tour again...
DuffRoze
Headliner

Runs n' Goses!

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2006, 02:27:06 AM »

I love these "denial" posts.? The ones like "When Chinese Democracy is released, what bonus DVD do you think will be included."? I love the assumption that it is just being released.

Who gives a fuck?!??!? How about we get the fucking CD first then worry about next albums, bonus DVDs, etc?? Christ, I was at the fucking House of Blues in Vegas when "Chinese Democracy Starts Now" shirts were out.? I was at the Phlly show where they didn't show up in 2002.? Now we are told that "we will definitely here new music this year."?

Well, unless there is some surprise miracle, we have been let down once again.? I will worry about the stupid extras and other projects when I get the fucking CD that has been 10 years in the making.

some valid points, plus ur a docter of the greatest thing ever  beer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WTF!?
Loaded NightraiN
17.5% Alcohol By Volume
Legend

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2006, 02:34:50 AM »

I love these "denial" posts.? The ones like "When Chinese Democracy is released, what bonus DVD do you think will be included."? I love the assumption that it is just being released.

Who gives a fuck?!??!? How about we get the fucking CD first then worry about next albums, bonus DVDs, etc?? Christ, I was at the fucking House of Blues in Vegas when "Chinese Democracy Starts Now" shirts were out.? I was at the Phlly show where they didn't show up in 2002.? Now we are told that "we will definitely here new music this year."?

Well, unless there is some surprise miracle, we have been let down once again.? I will worry about the stupid extras and other projects when I get the fucking CD that has been 10 years in the making.

I cant argue with much there.. Except 01/010/01 HOB Vegas, a disappointment, please say i misunderstood you...
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2006, 02:54:06 AM »

^ he's disappointed probably because he has a t-shirt that says "chinese democracy starts now" and it's 6 years old and the thing hasn't started yet. Grin

but after cd is released, if the 3 cd's strategy is still valid, i think we'll see gnr on the road for a long time. the hardest part is releasing cd, after that the ball will start rolling smooth. yes

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: