Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 02, 2024, 07:43:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227983 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Most anticipated track from cd?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Most anticipated track from cd?  (Read 20554 times)
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2006, 11:28:29 PM »

i'm actually surprised everyone here loves catcher in the rye, i thought it was the collective opinion that this was the weakest leaked track.? i mean compared to there was a time and better, hell even IRS (which live is beyond sick) the song really isn't that strong.

i only hope the CD version is alot more powerful, because it seems to have potential with some more work.

well i mean catcher does seem to fade out, so maybe its a little longer. also, a properly mixed version would really showcase the cool synth and guitar work as well as the other cool things going on in the background? that kinda sound sludgy and distant due to the shitty quality and the fact its a demo. i personally think the song is amazing. it would be a real shame if it were left out on the album.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
brianfantana
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2006, 11:36:38 PM »

catcher owns
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2006, 01:22:44 AM »

This I Love

According to Axl in 1994-95, this is the heaviest (emotionally) song he'd ever written.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
EstrangedReality
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2006, 03:22:48 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »

i think the most hyped songs from the upcoming album (if that`s even possible to say for songs we didn`t hear yet) among the people on the foums are prostitute, this i love and sorry. maybe the general as well.....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
EstrangedReality
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2006, 03:26:04 PM »

i think the most hyped songs from the upcoming album (if that`s even possible to say for songs we didn`t hear yet) among the people on the foums are prostitute, this i love and sorry. maybe the general as well.....

The General and Thyme are going to kick major ass.

It's fucking Marco Beltrami. Anyone who knows Beltrami's work knows he and Axl Rose combined are going to be dynamite.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »

i wanna have a real headbanger or rocker on CD, but i am kinda worried that this will be the softest album of gn'r yet
gnr420
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2006, 03:46:35 PM »

seems like from all the songs weve heard so far this album is a major downer album, i dont think theres gonna be any partyin songs like paradise city or nightrain on c.d....i  think its gonna more of a "im a depressed manic nutcase, its been 15 years...heres my album"
ohmygod
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2006, 06:28:41 PM »

sorry yes

what used to be is not there for me...
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2006, 07:12:01 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry

call me dumb but i've never even heard the titles to these songs let-alone the songs themselves. Can any one give me a link to these songs or lyrics? would greatly appreciate it. THANKS yes

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2006, 07:19:37 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry

call me dumb but i've never even heard the titles to these songs let-alone the songs themselves. Can any one give me a link to these songs or lyrics? would greatly appreciate it. THANKS yes

they are all rumored titles or talked about songs. the lyrics and the actual songs themselves are not out there.

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Bad Cover Version
Headliner

I've been around for a long, long year

« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2006, 07:22:21 PM »

The Blues. The rest of the album could be a collection of armpit farts. I just really want a good studio version of that blessed song.

Huh??   I'd be straight with you but games are just so much fun to play.?   Huh??
darkmonth
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2006, 07:23:36 PM »

Prostitute

This song is supposed to be amazing....

Stinson once said several years ago that it was on par with SCOM. drool

He's probably talking out of his ass ...

but I'm sure it's pretty good.

The so far output of the new GnR is pretty good so I have good hopes for the tunes Smiley
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2006, 07:51:37 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry

they are all rumored titles or talked about songs. the lyrics and the actual songs themselves are not out there.

thanks any way dude you saved me alot of hours serching on the internet for them yes i'm a little obsessed i know but c'mon its CHINESE fricken DEMOCRACY  drool

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
EstrangedReality
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2006, 08:00:29 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry

thanks any way dude you saved me alot of hours serching on the internet for them yes i'm a little obsessed i know but c'mon its CHINESE fricken DEMOCRACY  drool

Marco Beltrami confirmed the first two as titles of songs he had made in collaboration with Axl, and the other three are titles Axl has spoken about in interviews over the years.
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2006, 09:46:32 PM »

We don't know what tracks are on the album so how can we anticipate them...?
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2006, 10:10:22 PM »

1. Thyme
2. The General
3. This I Love
4. Prostitute
5. Sorry

thanks any way dude you saved me alot of hours serching on the internet for them yes i'm a little obsessed i know but c'mon its CHINESE fricken DEMOCRACY? drool

Marco Beltrami confirmed the first two as titles of songs he had made in collaboration with Axl, and the other three are titles Axl has spoken about in interviews over the years.

is there any place you can go to to watch these interviews? i'm guessing no but if there is let me/others know, i would highly appreciate it Smiley

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
patmac54
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2006, 01:17:07 AM »

i wanna have a real headbanger or rocker on CD, but i am kinda worried that this will be the softest album of gn'r yet

I feel the same way, but i just have a feeling that axl is gunna throw in at least one fucking awsome rocker, he's got to!
Lara
I Finck therefore I am
Legend

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2006, 01:18:15 AM »

Better and -needless to say- all the unheard ones.
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2006, 01:22:09 AM »

It's hard to say 'cause besides the leaks and OMG we only know the titles of the songs. And maybe not all of them. But I'm going to be diplomatic and answer: everything I haven't heard yet. Of the leaks I would say TWAT and Better.

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: