Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:58:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  December 7 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: December 7 - Edmonton, AB @ Rexall Place  (Read 49628 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: September 26, 2006, 06:40:04 PM »

Board members attending: asmoboba, axlrosehunny, banachkevin, CalgaryMuscle, chad_er33, dallasgel, Fspen, TrixAreForKids

Setlist: Welcome to The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Better, Robin Guitar Solo & Jam (with Dizzy & Frank), Sweet Child O' Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, You Could Be Mine, Dizzy Piano Solo (Angie), The Blues, Rocket Queen, Richard Guitar Solo, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet (Angel), Out Ta Get Me, Piano Moving Jam, November Rain, Down On The Farm, IRS, Ron Guitar Solo (Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Liquor & Whores (with Bubbles), Used To Love Her, Patience, Nightrain

Encores: Madagascar, Chinese Democracy, Paradise City
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:40:40 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
CalgaryMuscle
Bonzai Motherfuckers
Opening Act

Wake Up Late!!!

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 08:46:48 PM »

Count me in as I'm hitting pretty much everything on the west Coast!! 4 shows in 1 week for me!! Where is the Pre-Party going to be?

GNR2theBONE!!!
TrixAreForKids
Silly Rabbit
Rocker

Tongue like a razor.

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 09:55:52 PM »

I'm there. It's my hometown.

After the hammerstein, I didn't think it could get any better.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »

count me in i have a feeling axl will show this time any word on pre sales could someone let me know please ok

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 11:23:10 AM »

just got the edmonton and winnipeg passwords.  i tried it for winnipeg and it worked, so i hope it will work for edmonon.  38 min to go  ok
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 01:06:31 PM »

just got tickets but they suck.  i am way at the back of the stadium on level 100.  did anyone else have this problem?  should be better for filming (maybe Smiley )
CalgaryMuscle
Bonzai Motherfuckers
Opening Act

Wake Up Late!!!

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 01:19:59 PM »

Yeah I had the same problem! I just don't think they released many tix for the pre-sale. I'm going to wait and try again tommorow. I was able to get kick ass tix for Everett though. The same shit is happening with the Calgary show as well.

GNR2theBONE!!!
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 07:52:43 PM »

Ya I am there..  Got tickets just now.  Sec 102 row 17....   Wanted floor though.    Where is the pre party.

Also going to Calgary and Winipeg shows.    Wooooo

If you dont like me, blow me!
Fspen
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 11:19:27 PM »

Got in on the pre-sale this morning.. skipped 20 minutes of my first class but managed to snap up a floor ticket.  Went through ticketmaster again and got 3 more seats for my brother and his friends. 

A little pricey for this current reincarnation of Guns, but it will be no doubt worth it after hearing some of those classic tunes.  These songs need to be played in arenas.  Axl will blow everyone away.

And I predict that it will be at near sellout capacity.   Edmonton, and Alberta in general, has been neglected for a long time.  The economy is booming and young people got money to spend on shows.  A band like Guns N Roses will be a hot ticket around here.

Does anyone know who the support will be?  I've read that Sebastian Boch will be opening.  But who is the 2nd band on the bill?  Please don't tell me its going to be Papa Roach...
asmoboba
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2006, 12:33:21 PM »

I got floors for Edmonton...it took until 10:01 or 10:02 for Ticketbastard to start working for some reason...

Just checked 30 minutes into the onsale, looks like this one is already heading for sellout...upper deck available only!
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2006, 01:41:02 PM »

Waited in line here in Edmonton for tickets for Calgary and Winterpeg.  Got great seats for both, sec 100 dead center 10 to 5 rows up.   It is 1140 am here in edmonton, still some floor seats left, but hardly anything else.  Defently going to be a sell out.

Anyone else going to Winterpeg, Calgary and Edmonton? 

Could use a driving partner

chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 01:57:55 AM »

will anyone be recording this show (audio/video)?
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 03:07:33 PM »

I will probably do an audio and take some great pictures I think, so when I sober up I can remember most of the show!  haha

dallasgel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2006, 12:28:20 PM »

Has anyone tried to purchase tickets through Gunsnroses.com lately?  They have removed the link to Tickets.com recently and added a link to Ticketmaster.  I was able to purchase floor tix yesterday for the show which is friggin' awesome.  Anyone setting up a meeting pre-show for drinks?
CalgaryMuscle
Bonzai Motherfuckers
Opening Act

Wake Up Late!!!

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2006, 05:42:55 PM »

I tried Tickets.com last week. What a fuckin joke! I actually called them and they claim that they are not selling tix to ANY Canadian dates! I'm glad more floor tix came avaiable last night as I got my tix for Calgary ( was abel to get Edmonton tix last week). I hope people didn't get burned with tickets.com because they seem real sketchy. Great to hear everything is working out for everyone! Not where the fuck is the pre-party in Edmonton!!!!

Give me Reggae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GNR2theBONE!!!
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 06:41:10 PM »

Pre party!  haha.   This is the last show on my little tour leg.   

No real cool places around Rexall.  Mabey something downtown?

dallasgel
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2006, 07:28:16 PM »

Has anyone been able to get their hands on good tix in the stands.  I found floor tix on TM but gave them to my bro- plus I would rather be in the stands anyway.  Tell me if you have had any luck or if you have some for sale.
banachkevin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2006, 08:32:37 PM »

there is a chance that i might not be able to go because of a new job in the mines i will be working two weeks in and two weeks out there is a fifty fifty chance and i will sell them for what i paid for them +shipping.  i forget the section @ the moment but great seats in lower level row 13 and 18 Both seats are #21 will only sell the pair but i sure hope i can go its just that i cant give up an $8.00 pay raise

Vancouver2002,Edmonton2006,Saskatoon2010,Las Vegas2012,Las Vegas 2014,Toronto 2016
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2006, 11:40:58 PM »

looks like edmonton is close to a sellout.  mostly single seats available now. 
axlrosehunny
Banned
Rocker

I like cake

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »

great!   I have never been to a rock show at Rexal that has been fully sold out.   The place should be rocking

Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: